Trump told Putin, "those stupid people, you shouldn't listen to them" re HIS own staff

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
I'm assuming Trump's staff have gotten like his wives now. Expect abuse, no loyalty and he will do what he wants.

Trump tells Putin his ā€˜stupidā€™ staff didnā€™t want the two leaders to speak

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
09 JUL 2018 AT 19:04 ET

A report revealed that when President Donald Trump spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the phone, the American leader attacked his own staff.

ā€œThose are stupid people; you shouldnā€™t listen to them,ā€ Trump told Putin, one source said.

It all took place during a call in which Trump was told ā€œDO NOT CONGRATULATEā€ Putinfor his recent reelection.

ā€œHe told Mr. Putin that Russia and the United States should get along better,ā€ The Timeswrote. ā€œAnd he commiserated with Mr. Putin over Trump administration officials whom the Russian president said had tried to prevent the call from happening, according to a person with direct knowledge of the conversation.ā€

Trump once promised that he would hire ā€œthe best peopleā€ for his cabinet. He then said that he chose ā€œthe best peopleā€ for his administration.

Trump and Putin are set to meet during the NATO summit on July 16th...

Trump tells Putin his 'stupid' staff didn't want the two leaders to speak

Last edited:
"Well, I thought it was a lovely story. And you tell it so well, with such enthusiasm!" :auiqs.jpg:

I'm assuming Trump's staff have gotten like his wives now. Expect abuse, no loyalty and he will do what he wants.

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

A report revealed that when President Donald Trump spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the phone, the American leader attacked his own staff.

ā€œThose are stupid people; you shouldnā€™t listen to them,ā€ Trump told Putin, one source said.

It all took place during a call in which Trump was told ā€œDO NOT CONGRATULATEā€ Putinfor his recent reelection.

ā€œHe told Mr. Putin that Russia and the United States should get along better,ā€ The Timeswrote. ā€œAnd he commiserated with Mr. Putin over Trump administration officials whom the Russian president said had tried to prevent the call from happening, according to a person with direct knowledge of the conversation.ā€

Trump once promised that he would hire ā€œthe best peopleā€ for his cabinet. He then said that he chose ā€œthe best peopleā€ for his administration.

ross-geller-gif-10.gif

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

ross-geller-gif-10.gif
lmao I spit coke out on my screen shit.

Forum List

Back