Trump told by Rosenstien he is not a target in the Mueller investigation.

Korean War About to end---finally.

DbFqlGyXUAAmUpJ.jpg

“Target” is actually a specific legal term. “Subject” is another which he could be. This reflects an indirect investigation. It also doesn’t mean Trump wouldn’t become a target later in the investigation

What I find rather pathetic about this thread is that you asshats are always saying the entire investigation is bullshit, but when the narrative of the investigation is more favorable to Trump, you pretend the investigation actually is legitimate. You cherry pick like a bunch of children.

“Target” is actually a specific legal term. “Subject” is another which he could be. This reflects an indirect investigation. It also doesn’t mean Trump wouldn’t become a target later in the investigation

What I find rather pathetic about this thread is that you asshats are always saying the entire investigation is bullshit, but when the narrative of the investigation is more favorable to Trump, you pretend the investigation actually is legitimate. You cherry pick like a bunch of children.
This thread does not in any way claim that the witch hunt is legitimate.

Just broke on Bloomberg.
Rosenstein's a fucking liar. He may be telling the truth here, but he has a poor reputation for telling the truth.

There is nothing worse to me than hearing the absolute truth sound like a fucking lie solely because of the liar mouth from whence the truth was uttered.

Only hacks on both sides thought he was a "target". It makes for a convenient volleyball when the news swings in either direction. If Mueller finds any wrongdoing on the part of the Trump campaign he'll take care of it, but he'd be more than happy to find out there's nothing there. That's how investigations work.

So far he has turned up crimes that probably never would have seen the light of day had the special counsel not been appointed. Crimes that you or I would have been ravenously pursued for.

Let the man do his job, and the chips fall where they may.

Uh yeah it does. Trump not being a current “target” does not mean he is off the hook. What Mueller is examining is his campaign’s involvement with Russian meddling. That simply means Trump himself isn’t being directly investigated.

Poor poor Moon Bats. Once again their bubble has been busted. Nothing ever goes the way they want it to. If it wasn't for the fact that these Moon Bats are so stupid and such vile despicable excuses for human beings you could almost feel sorry for them.

CB.jpg

And he's a SUBJECT in the Russian interference investigation, which has nothing to do with the alleged obstruction of justice. :eek:

And he's a SUBJECT in the Russian interference investigation, which has nothing to do with the alleged obstruction of justice. :eek:
And stormy's lawyer as well as others say the stormy case with cohen is worse for trump than his russian involvement

What cherry picking? I posted exactly what the article says you idiot.

Uh yeah it does. Trump not being a current “target” does not mean he is off the hook. What Mueller is examining is his campaign’s involvement with Russian meddling. That simply means Trump himself isn’t being directly investigated.

So the Cohen investigation is really a desperate witch hunt to get dirt on Trump? :itsok:

Just broke on Bloomberg.
TWO WEEKS AGO

It leaked that he was told he was a SUBJECT in the special counsel investigation.....

That ain't good.....

What took so long for TRUMP TV-Fox to tell you?
And there is the Fox News paranoia right on cue lol.
This thread nor the source have anything to do with Fox News.
Change your tampon or buy a new safety blanket, Fox News is stalking you. Perhaps under your bed?

Forum List

Back