Trump to troops: we’re not suckers of the world.

Honestly, you know what it sounds like to me? I didn't exactly trust the Fox News spin, so I read a couple of other articles from the MSM. What it sounds like to me is that politicians are full of hot air everywhere. Populists are becoming popular even in Iraq. How many of these air bags actually are there in their Parliament? There will be a bunch of talk (like the special meeting of Parliament in Great Britain where they debated refusing Trump admittance. It's a venting exercise) that will make their supporters feel good.
Trump spoke to Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi by phone. He wasn't there for a state visit and he was visiting a US base. It's no big deal, Dean. Just one more thing for Trump haters to screech about. Not that I don't screech about him, too, but not this time.
It is a big deal when the leader from a country that invaded another country visits said country without bothering to visit the leader that was installed by the US invasion.
It’s a sign of dismissal. A put down. Trumps way of saying you don’t matter.

How that isn’t understood, I don’t get.

Forget the lies.

Trump’s speech to the troops went on and on about how we’re being taken advantage of. And we’re not being reimbursed.

How are the troops expected to fight for people overseas when Trump is telling them those people aren’t worth anything.

That they’re all a bunch of grifters just like trump is?

How would you feel if your president stood in front of you and told you things like that while you were overseas in a dangerous area?
Trump appears to be interested mostly in MONEY.
Can you blame him? He was/is a businessman!
However, the USA citizens who voted for him should be blamed for electing an incompetent politician and “leader” of the free world.

Forget the lies.

Trump’s speech to the troops went on and on about how we’re being taken advantage of. And we’re not being reimbursed.

How are the troops expected to fight for people overseas when Trump is telling them those people aren’t worth anything.

How would you feel if your president stood in front of you and told you things like that while you were overseas in a dangerous area?

Oh, look, another far left extremist TDS sufferer who became a neo-con overnight the moment Trump adopted an anti-war military policy.

The last minute trip was only taken because the optics of spending three weeks at Mar A Lago were too bad. Nobody knew he was going. He didn't even know he was going until his spur of the moment decision to have a photo op.

Keeping this kind of trip quiet is essential for security purposes.

I am sure our President knew what was coming down.

Remember, he had to flight through hostile airspace to get there.
Don’t be stupid. It’s not funny and it’s not clever.
but you claim you walk around chuckling....so whats so funny?....or is it just a sign of mental instability?...
Because right wing words are often so ironic you can’t help but chuckling at the freakiness they actually believe.

As bush once said at trumps inauguration that’s some weird sh!t.
i get it...i used to chuckle at the shit some of those California politicians used to say and actually believed......

Another TDS OP.................and nothing more..........

When we leave again...............and we will Iraq is Shia and will bond with Iran.......who is bonded to Syria...Russia.......China........and now Turkey...........and Qatar...........

What a amazing Clusterfuck this has been............Complete change in alliances to Shia domination at our expense.........and probable loss of 2 old allies...........Turkey and Qatar................yippie..............what a wonderfull adventure...........

pffft.

Forget the lies.

Your Globalist puppet Barack was at war with someone his ENTIRE TWO FUCKING TERMS.

Not a fucking peep from you

Not a single fucking peep

Forget the lies.

Alright, whiny Snowflake. Really frosts your juevos doesn't it that the president said it exactly like it it?

Why don't YOU move to the Middle East and clear things up for them? I sure as hell don't want to and the president said what countless Americans think.

We are NOT the world's policeman!!! :Boom2:

we are not fighting for the foreigners--DUH
all of these troops are VOLUNTEERS
you have NO idea what it is to be in the military
so your opinions are worthless

Are you addressing me?
You must be a Snowflake who can use his or her eyes.

Are you addressing me?
You must be a Snowflake who can use his or her eyes.
you need to grow up and stop being offended at every little ant
LOOK again--does it looked addressed to you??

Does the crazy left really think we insulted the people of Iraq? Keep in mind that Hillary's draft dodger husband authorized the bombing of a defenseless country when he was literally caught with his pants down.

Forget the lies.

The men are in Iraq to fight for America, not for the ingrates overseas.

It was great to see The Donald show and receive love from the troops in Iraq and Germany this week.
Fight for America?

It was Bin Laden who attacked the Unites States. Not Iraq.

http://www.uky.edu/AS/PoliSci/Peffley/pdf/473 PS WhenOsamaBecameSaddam-Althaus.pdf

The Bush administration began preparing the American public for a war with Iraq soon after the 9/11 attacks

the rhetorical shift from Osama to Saddam that occurred in the public statements of President Bush

Beginning in April, references to Saddam Hussein outnumbered mentions of Osama bin Laden. By this time, bin Laden had largely disappeared from the president’s rhetorical field: between May of 2002 and August of 2003, President Bush mentioned bin Laden by name on only eight occasions, while referring to Saddam Hussein in 185 public statements.

----------------------

The invasion of Iraq was by design. The design of Bush and the GOP.

Forget the lies.

Your Globalist puppet Barack was at war with someone his ENTIRE TWO FUCKING TERMS.

Not a fucking peep from you

Not a single fucking peep
I did say congratulations when Obama pulled most US Troops out of Iraq.

Forum List

Back