Trump to soldier's widow, "He knew what he signed up for!"

What this entire sordid episode has show America is that Republicans are unfit. They don't even know why these parents are upset. They don't get it.
What this shows is that Democrats are so disgusting that they will even drag a grieving military mother into the fray just to score cheap political fake news points.
Just to show what a disgusting person you are, Trump brought this up. At a press conference. Trump. It was Trump. Save your disgusting comments for him.

Here is a 16 part tweet that come from a former Captain that served in both Iraq and Afghanistan referring to Trump's comments. It starts at the end.

5187-1508429096-bd4d2c8afdff3c86870bcd3b06558238.png

5186-1508429054-dd99deb5864559722773205aab886899.png

5182-1508428973-c00519bc3a2a4c447dddb2834c8d21c4.png

5184-1508429020-7b50212c51191c4d0fea4b717bdc085e.png

Republicans like Trump don't get public service. They simply don't understand sacrifice.

What this entire sordid episode has show America is that Republicans are unfit. They don't even know why these parents are upset. They don't get it.
You are so fucking unqualified to even begin to comment on this. I served on bereavement/funeral deployments. I carried caskets - I fired salutes - I delivered the flag.

You simply don't know what the hell you're talking about, and you insult the very concept of honoring soldiers for their sacrifice.

You are so fucking unqualified to even begin to comment on this. I served on bereavement/funeral deployments. I carried caskets - I fired salutes - I delivered the flag.

You simply don't know what the hell you're talking about, and you insult the very concept of honoring soldiers for their sacrifice.
I served in the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division, but I did more than deliver a flag.

Kelly should know better than defend this inflated orange ego. Especially after Trump started this entire fiasco using Kelly's deceased son to score political points.

And then what did Kelly do? He complained that someone listened in to the phone call when the president sat in a room filled with people listening to the phone call. Course, they were white. Does that make a difference? What do you think?

Kelly: We were stunned, stunned that someone listened in. ========== While he was listening in to the phone call he became stunned? And women used to be sacred. But now, you can grab pu$$y. How do we know? The president told us.

I'm stunned that someone could attempt to defend this A$$ Whole in the White House and fail so miserably. I'm the one who is stunned.

And Kelly said you can't understand if you never wore the uniform. Trump, that MF, NEVER wore the uniform.

I served in the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division, but I did more than deliver a flag.

Kelly should know better than defend this inflated orange ego. Especially after Trump started this entire fiasco using Kelly's deceased son to score political points.

And then what did Kelly do? He complained that someone listened in to the phone call when the president sat in a room filled with people listening to the phone call. Course, they were white. Does that make a difference? What do you think?

Kelly: We were stunned, stunned that someone listened in. ========== While he was listening in to the phone call he became stunned? And women used to be sacred. But now, you can grab pu$$y. How do we know? The president told us.

I'm stunned that someone could attempt to defend this A$$ Whole in the White House and fail so miserably. I'm the one who is stunned.

And Kelly said you can't understand if you never wore the uniform. Trump, that MF, NEVER wore the uniform.
Oh, I have no doubt you are stunned .... but, then, that's because you don't have a fucking clue.

You need to grow up ---- your commentary is immature and childish. You manage to weave lies and opinion, and think somebody cares. They don't.

Very evil is what they're.

I would have told him to go fuck himself.
Well, idiot, I served an entire career in the military and "I KNEW WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR!!!" My family "KNEW WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR!!!"
Trump said nothing that we were unaware of and I praise the guy for calling the family.

Can someone explain why the one soldier's death causes a stink and not the others? What President Trump said applied to them all. Why no misplaced outrage for the others?
It doesn't fit the political hatchet job.
Not really.

This is the reason:

Obama, Bush, Reagan, Carter: Buck stops at top ---- Trump: It's not my fault!

Kind of reminds me when Obama and all of his supporters blamed Bush for everything. Lol! I guess if blaming George W is stopping the buck at Obama, then you could include Obama in that list.

Very evil is what they're.

I would have told him to go fuck himself.
Well, idiot, I served an entire career in the military and "I KNEW WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR!!!" My family "KNEW WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR!!!"
Trump said nothing that we were unaware of and I praise the guy for calling the family.

Go suck a dick. You're such a brainwashed piece of shit.

Quote of the day, courtesy of general Kelly:

"The Congresswoman eroded a great deal of the sacredness of a president calling the widow of a fallen soldier" :clap2:

Just about sums up what a bunch of dirtbags today's Democratic Party and their supporters have become.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/17/trump-to-slain-soldiers-widow-he-knew-what-he-signed-up-for/

President Trump reportedly told the widow of a Green Beret who died in Niger that the soldier “knew what he signed up for” during a phone call on Tuesday.

Trump Calls Grieving Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger: ‘He Knew What He Signed Up For’

U.S. President Donald Trump told U.S. Army Sgt. La David Johnson’s widow Tuesday that “he knew what he signed up for …but when it happens it hurts anyway,” when he died serving in northwestern Africa, according to Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Miami Gardens.

“Yes, he said it,” Wilson said. “It’s so insensitive. He should have not have said that. He shouldn’t have said it.”

---------------

Yep, there was a US Representative right there when he said it.

Like I said, Republicans don't have a problem with this. Like they don't have a problem taking healthcare away from tens of millions of Americans.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

It's like when Republicans held millions of unemployed Americans hostage if Obama didn't extend the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts for the rich.

What kind of people are these Republicans? It's obvious.
By now you have been shown to be a jackass.

Oh, I have no doubt you are stunned .... but, then, that's because you don't have a fucking clue.

You need to grow up ---- your commentary is immature and childish. You manage to weave lies and opinion, and think somebody cares. They don't.
No one weaves lies and opinions better than Trump. Even you have to admit that.

Can someone explain why the one soldier's death causes a stink and not the others? What President Trump said applied to them all. Why no misplaced outrage for the others?
It doesn't fit the political hatchet job.
Not really.

This is the reason:

Obama, Bush, Reagan, Carter: Buck stops at top ---- Trump: It's not my fault!

Kind of reminds me when Obama and all of his supporters blamed Bush for everything. Lol! I guess if blaming George W is stopping the buck at Obama, then you could include Obama in that list.
Oh please. I don't remember Obama ever bringing up Bush's name so if he did, it was rare. Very rare.
Trump is only 10 months in.

I remember when both Obama and Bush said the buck stops at the top.

Trump?

‘I Alone Can Fix It’ Becomes ‘It’s Not My Fault’

http://nypost.com/2017/10/17/trump-to-slain-soldiers-widow-he-knew-what-he-signed-up-for/

President Trump reportedly told the widow of a Green Beret who died in Niger that the soldier “knew what he signed up for” during a phone call on Tuesday.

Trump Calls Grieving Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger: ‘He Knew What He Signed Up For’

U.S. President Donald Trump told U.S. Army Sgt. La David Johnson’s widow Tuesday that “he knew what he signed up for …but when it happens it hurts anyway,” when he died serving in northwestern Africa, according to Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Miami Gardens.

“Yes, he said it,” Wilson said. “It’s so insensitive. He should have not have said that. He shouldn’t have said it.”

---------------

Like I said, Republicans don't have a problem with this. Like they don't have a problem taking healthcare away from tens of millions of Americans.

I was in the service ..I joined

It's like when Republicans held millions of unemployed Americans hostage if Obama didn't extend the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts for the rich.

---------------

I joined the service voluntarily
I know exactly what Trump's point is---if he said that about a child I had, I would agree with him
they join voluntarily to serve their country.....
death is part of the ''job''...there is no sugar coating it
the military deals with killing and being killed

No, actually, I don't.

I do, however, have to admit that the perversion of the truth, removal from context, and unsubstantiated attacks, both personal and professional, seem to be the sole province of the left and the media.

---------------

I was in the service ..I joined

---------------

I joined the service voluntarily
I know exactly what Trump's point is---if he said that about a child I had, I would agree with him
they join voluntarily to serve their country.....
death is part of the ''job''...there is no sugar coating it
the military deals with killing and being killed
" You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide ... "

Forum List

Back