Trump to reduce corporate taxes but there will be consequences for companies leaving the US, he said

Like all his announcements, it's aimed at the cameras, and thus needs no reality.
With all his 'tax cuts', 'military upgrades' and 'infrastructure spending', I'm surprised no-one seems to be talking about the DEFICIT, which was such a popular topic in attacking Obama.
Nobody cares about the deficit.

Reagan did not care about it.

"W" did not care about it.

Nobody cares about it now either.

I am guessing that you never took any statistics in college and therefore you cannot recognize trends even when they bite you in the butt.

At the public expense ? Trumps job creation is a myth.
Maybe and maybe not.

But if Trump wants to be re-elected in 2020 then he needs to get moving now on those massive infrastructure programs in Mich, Wisc, Pa, Ohio, NC, and Fla before it is too late. Those are Trump's key swing states that everyone correctly predicted that Trump needed to win but that nobody foresaw that Trump would actually win away from Hillary.

Infrastructure takes a long time to implement. That's why BHO never tried it. He did not want to wait.

There is no doubt that tax reform is coming. The only question is how much or how little.

There is also no doubt that infrastructure programs are coming. This is the only thing that BHO has not tried and so it is the only Ace left for Trump to try. The only question again is how much or how little.

The DEM's do not like cutting taxes on corporations.

The GOP does not like infrastructure programs. They still b!tch and moan about FDR.

It is some kind of carrots or stick that Trump will be offering. One hand he will reduce corporate taxes to 15 % but on the other he announced consequences for those who leave the USA. Unclear is if the new or modified tax laws will remove current tax gaps.

Trump Warns US Companies: There Will Be 'Consequences' for Leaving
This has nothing to do with Trump.

Both the GOP and the DEM's agree that US corporate taxes need to be reduced to be competitive with other nations. They are both talking about 20% to 25%.

Trump has mentioned 15% which is actually quite brilliant since it would make the US competitive with Singapore and Ireland as well. I agree with Trump on this.

I doubt that the DEM's will give-in to a 15% rate however. 22 1/2 % is more likely as a compromise.

To equalize the lost revenues Congress and Trump will need to come up with a special Subpart F tax on companies like Apple, Microsoft, Walmart, etc. who hide foreign earnings in Ireland now.

However the GOP may want another "W" Bush type 5% repatriation dividend tax.

You have no idea how taxation works, especially not corporate.

So don't stick your nose where you are blind dumb.
I am so tired of people telling others they have no idea about something while its them. How can you know that? Do you think you are a chosen tax expert? It seems you are just a crap excreting know-it-all.

How tax works:
1. The government raises a tax
2. The tax has been raised
3. Affected people cry like babies

I am so tired of people telling others they have no idea about something while its them. How can you know that? Do you think you are a chosen tax expert? It seems you are just a crap excreting know-it-all.

How tax works:
If you want to understand taxation you first need a taxation or a law degree.

You obviously have neither.

The more you talk about it the dumber you sound.

How tax works:

I don´t need. I know exactly how taxes are raised and how companies avoid them. All the many ways they have I do know.

How tax works:

I don´t need. I know exactly how taxes are raised and how companies avoid them. All the many ways they have I do know.
This is called sophomoric -- it is when you are so stupid you have no idea how stupid you are.

Make it your word for the day.

It isnt sustainable.

dear, you have to say why Trumps deal with Carrier it is not sustainable or admit you cant defend what you say.
Well I dont really. Why dont you explain to me how this deal is sustainable for the US.

you don't??so why be here if you don't have reasons for what you say. How typically liberal and idiotic. Ever see a conservative who cant support what he says? What does that teach you? Liberals are all emotion and no brains?

Forum List

Back