Trump to redefine human rights

Another example of this administration's bigotry & hate.

We do not like to be raped in public restrooms.
So you prefer to be raped in dressing rooms, like that woman that got raped by Trump.

I'm not sure if you consider it more hygienic or what, in the restroom you can wash up.

Trump and Clinton are rapist according to the looney fringe nuts. Neither convinced or even charged. But don’t let silly facts get into your lies
Clinton was accused of rape by one woman who had sworn under oath it never happened.

Trump has multiple accusations including raping a 13 year old.

But hey rape is only rape when you get caught & convicted.

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

This country is not perfect. Therefore, we can't care about human rights anywhere,.

I get it.

Really, our record is worse that Hitler?

Vietnam war was protested & that was Democrat led. So your theory is proven to be stupid.

This is about Trump. Quit protecting him by ranting about everything on our past.

Democrats arte about civil rights, Republicans want to roll them back.. Please don't even try to deny that.
Until we fix our own problems we need to stop worrying about everyone else.
The main problem is that an unfit maniac is POTUS.

We have had an unfit POTUS since Reagan.
Since Wilson

Wilson was not a good President.
For a Republic, he was a terrible president.

So, If I hate the way Trump spews hate, that makes me the hater.

I get it. So you support Trump's hate spewing bigotry & racism. I get that too.

Please, you are a drama queen. I don’t support Trump, nor do I support spewing bigotry and racism. I have said from day one Trump is a bull in a China shop. I have said he should not ever use Twitter, I have said last weeks comments about the four congresswomen were dumb and he was an idiot to post it. He is running up the national debt is a really bad road to follow. If he doesn’t get re-elected I wouldn’t care either way.

I am not being a drama queen pushing a hate agenda because of a Republican President. I look back at the last several administrations and all the noise that the extreme left and right made and it is all no different. You love your opinions and facts be damned. Cool for you, just not what is really happening but you seem to revel in it. Nuts like yourself told me Obama was Hitler and Obama was the devil. Bush was the devil and he was following his grandfather in helping the Nazis and other stupid BS. Bush stole an election, Bush planned 911. I don’t buy your BS and all the opinions you spew and your extreme left wing agenda sites exaggerate everything beyond reality. You want to buy into the BS and drama, be my guest, I don’t give a damn but I will call it how I see it, got it Sparky?
Bull in a china shop is what we need.
Trump should never stop tweeting as long as the media is in collusion with the DNC
Why are you blaming Trump for the fake news the media is reporting about him?

Where did I blame Trump for fake news?
Where are you getting your information from?

Answer my question first.
If you think Trump is bad the only place that you got the idea from was fake news lies.

Is this another homosexual rant? Homosexuals are deemed special victims and the democrat party even threatens states with economic disaster unless they allow male stalkers free access into the ladies room. A national franchise blacklisted a preacher for his views on homosexuals and people who are supposed to watch children allegedly turn their heads when toddlers climb in the lap of a scary freakazoid transgender who was invited to give a class. What the hell do they have to whine about?

Last edited:
Is this another homosexual rant? The freakazoids have special laws signifying them as special victims and the democrat party even threatens states with economic disaster unless they allow male stalkers free access into the ladies room. What the hell do they have to whine about?
I noticed this year the gay pride events were complaining about the raid at Stonewall Inn, claiming they were mistreated by police officers. The police were just doing their job.

Please, you are a drama queen. I don’t support Trump, nor do I support spewing bigotry and racism. I have said from day one Trump is a bull in a China shop. I have said he should not ever use Twitter, I have said last weeks comments about the four congresswomen were dumb and he was an idiot to post it. He is running up the national debt is a really bad road to follow. If he doesn’t get re-elected I wouldn’t care either way.

I am not being a drama queen pushing a hate agenda because of a Republican President. I look back at the last several administrations and all the noise that the extreme left and right made and it is all no different. You love your opinions and facts be damned. Cool for you, just not what is really happening but you seem to revel in it. Nuts like yourself told me Obama was Hitler and Obama was the devil. Bush was the devil and he was following his grandfather in helping the Nazis and other stupid BS. Bush stole an election, Bush planned 911. I don’t buy your BS and all the opinions you spew and your extreme left wing agenda sites exaggerate everything beyond reality. You want to buy into the BS and drama, be my guest, I don’t give a damn but I will call it how I see it, got it Sparky?
Trump should never stop tweeting as long as the media is in collusion with the DNC

If you think Trump is bad the only place that you got the idea from was fake news lies.

Where did I blame Trump? You are skirting the question real well, now please answer.

Where did I blame Trump? You are skirting the question real well, now please answer.
Captain Dodge my last response answered your question. If you think Trump is bad which you did say that, the only reason you say that is you are getting your information from fake news Trump is not bad for the country.

Captain Dodge my last response answered your question. If you think Trump is bad which you did say that, the only reason you say that is you are getting your information from fake news Trump is not bad for the country.

Again, your question to me me is why I blamed Trump for fake news. I asked where I blamed Trump, you then came back to why do I think Trump is bad. You NEVER answered my question. Now, I’ll type slowly so you might understand, where did I blame Trump for fake news? The only reason you will not answer is because I never did and you are diverting. Pretty simple, you answer that and I’ll answer why I think Trump is bad. Got it?

I’m really not into your silly games.

Is this another homosexual rant? Homosexuals are deemed special victims and the democrat party even threatens states with economic disaster

City hall democrat white supremacists are finally losing control of the finances which theu have misappropriated from us through arbitrary and unlimited powers of taxation. Which is a good thing for the betterment of the country as a whole.

unless they allow male stalkers free access into the ladies room.

That is a complete non-sequitur. I would not call such males "homosexual" if they are so attracted to women and/or uncomfortable around "other" men if indeed they do identify "as" men themselves.

EDIT: not to mention all the female hookers who work the men's room.

Trump put together a commission to determine what human rights are for foreign policy decisions.

He stacked with anti gay people.

Another example of Trump's willingness to ignore human rights.

He has already said that he does not care what countries do withoin their borders.

The US has always been a force in human rights. Another American characteristic trashed by this piece of shit President.

Every member of Trump’s new human rights commission is an anti-LGBTQ activist
/——/ Libtards won’t condemn Muslims’ treatment of women, gayes and Christians because..... wait for it.....
Who are we to tell other nations how to act?
https://www.quora.com/Why-are-western-feminists-silent-about-how-Islam-treats-women

You have RT written all over your face.

This thread:

chickenlittle-e1322754718668-230x300.jpg

You have RT written all over your face.
No actually I have proud to be an American tattooed on my chest

Trump put together a commission to determine what human rights are for foreign policy decisions.

He stacked with anti gay people.

Another example of Trump's willingness to ignore human rights.

He has already said that he does not care what countries do withoin their borders.

The US has always been a force in human rights. Another American characteristic trashed by this piece of shit President.

Every member of Trump’s new human rights commission is an anti-LGBTQ activist
This is America, you can feel any way you want-anti gay, anti nazi. You can say most things with reasonable exceptions-fire in a theater. You can say you are a racist or love it or leave it. Your rights end where the other fellow's nose begins. Calling Trump POS only shows you overlook Obama's failure to eliminate the issues Trump has to deal with. The US has always been a force in human rights. This statement is not true or in our constitution-it is INTERNAL only. And the worse hate I have ever seen comes from one recent immigrant group against another-they are jealous of each other.

You are full of shit. You can say or think what you want but you can not discriminate.

You & your band of bigoted assholes want to make it legal to discriminate against gay people.

So Obama did not eliminate all human rights violations so Trump can reverse policy & support these violations in other countries?
Hey, shithead, I can discriminate-its how you know who you like and don't. I don't have a band and you don't know me-I have a gay brother-kind of stops the hate right there doesn't it? Obama did not eliminate shit. He weakly tried to do something, but failed. Stop thinking you have the right to tell others what and how to think including discrimination, hate, and bigotry. As long as there is no action taken, even Louis Farrakhan has the right to spew hatred. And the problems of other countries is just that-their problems.
You assfucks can spew your hate & racism all day long. But you can not discrimate. This commission is an attempt to legalize discrimination. Why the fuck would you support that?
When there is no one left to discriminate they will find a way to discriminate each other.

Forum List

Back