Trump to Nominate Chris Christie to Supreme Food Court

woz75

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson
I thought the "Grand Old Party Sub" detested "big government"??

President-Elect Donald J. Trump has reportedly assured NJ Governor Chris Christie that, despite recent reports, he has not been banished from his inner circle, and will nominate the Bridgegate behemoth to the Supreme Food Court.

read more at: Trump to Nominate Chris Christie to Supreme Food Court

Chris Christie SFC.jpg

This is why I say, Christie would be perfect for the Dept Of Agriculture because his life depends on it.

Where are the Politically Correct Liberals criticizing the OP for fat shaming and body shaming?

Guess the rules are suspended when the offender is a liberal and the target is a Republican. #hypocrisy

Where are the Politically Correct Liberals criticizing the OP for fat shaming and body shaming?

Guess the rules are suspended when the offender is a liberal and the target is a Republican. #hypocrisy

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I'm so sorry, I didn't realize being foist by your own petard would bring you to tears. My sincerest apologies. Maybe you should retreat to your safe space. :p

I'm so sorry, I didn't realize being foist by your own petard would bring you to tears. My sincerest apologies.

No need to apologize. I always enjoy watching others desperately wish to paint themselves as victims. 'If see this had been a...' *sniffle*

I'm so sorry, I didn't realize being foist by your own petard would bring you to tears. My sincerest apologies.

No need to apologize. I always enjoy watching others desperately wish to paint themselves as victims. 'If see this had been a...' *sniffle*

Not nearly as much as I enjoy watching liberal's self righteousness political correct veneer evaporate like dew in the Sahara when the opportunity arises to mock their opponents in an attempt to score political points. In no time they'll be making gay sneers at Thiel, the way they do at Milo...if it hasn't happened already. Come back and see me then.

Last edited:
Not nearly as much as I enjoy watching liberal's self righteousness political correct veneer evaporate like dew in the Sahara when the opportunity arises to mock there opponents. In no time they'll be making gay sneers at Thiel, the way they do at Milo. Come back and see me then.

Everyone is fair game for mocking and comedy in my world. Nobody is off limits. If it hurts the tissue paper that they call 'skin' then so be it.

Not nearly as much as I enjoy watching liberal's self righteousness political correct veneer evaporate like dew in the Sahara when the opportunity arises to mock there opponents. In no time they'll be making gay sneers at Thiel, the way they do at Milo. Come back and see me then.

Everyone is fair game for mocking and comedy in my world. Nobody is off limits. If it hurts the tissue paper that they call 'skin' then so be it.

Let me get this straight, degrading people over there weight is wrong...unless it is satire intended to humiliate a person based on their weight...then it is totally acceptable. Makes perfect sense. :cuckoo:

Let me get this straight, degrading people over there weight is wrong...unless it is satire intended to humiliate a person based on their weight...then it is totally acceptable. Makes perfect sense. :cuckoo:

IMG_1359.GIF

Forum List

Back