Trump to make groping legal on college campuses

Oh, come on! Her efforts to protect men from the consequences of their own conduct shows that she must have liked it and is filled with self-loathing.

Hysteria, are you from Alabama? :dunno:

So, if an accusation against a black man (90% of those made) then you demand he be lynched. No need for an investigation.

Does that hood and white robe chafe?

She certainly doesn't want to protect women, even though she is supposed to be a woman as well.

The politics of division. You Marxist scum love that.

Our nation, which you have not yet conquered, offer EQUAL protection under the law; to both men and women.

You seek to change that, as the racist bigot that you are.

You know as well as I do that sexual harassment usually does not occur within sight of others, although one drunken (and married) colleague of mine decided to relieve me of my neck scarf in a bar full of law-firm staff, on the ground that I wasn't showing as much cleavage as he would like. But they generally do not pin you against a wall when other people are around. Betsy-bitch must have enjoyed it and thinks that everyone else does.

So this is about harassment?

You are an angry, evil little pile of shit. All men are guilty and should be severely punished on the grounds they are men.

Nobody punishes anyone on the ground that they are men. You don't know what a "Marxist" is, you uneducated idiot. It's an economic structure. Why is it that you believe that men don't lie about stuff like this, when the scum who do this lie all the time? Not all guys are skanks, but those who are lie all of the time. Why do you always believe a little frat skank who wants to force himself on somebody, whether that person has been drinking at a party or just walking down a stairwell? Haven't you ever heard of how these little skanks brag about what they do? They brag big time. Check out the meaning of the word "consent" sometime. Google it. Then tell me why you think that their victims lie more than they do. Why is this, exactly?

There are many decent male people, taught good manners and respect for others from childhood, by diligent parents, and indecent male people who insist on behaving like skanks, whores, and rapists. There is a very, very, very big difference. Your words suggest that you are of the latter group.

If betsy-bitch hasn't done the orange whore and the pervert "VP," her brother probably has.

Where? Where are all these cases where students are expelled without being given a reason?

Devos is changing the definition of sexual harassment so only the worst cases can be reported.

I am sure a low life groper supporter like you could care less.

Nope, you're a filthy liar, which is why you refuse to cite your moronic claims.

The DeVos DOE has reversed the Obama regimes order of strict liability. This means that schools can only be sued if the school does something wrong, not because someone feels like it.

Schools expelled mostly black men because of fear that they would be sued by women who had no evidence to support allegations,

It is basically lynching, which you support.

WShy are Trumpettes so ininformed, ignorant &
Like at Duke?

And I can list countless other examples, by the way, but that is probably the most notorious and egregious.
And there a list 100 times longer of women that were raped & abused.

And absolutely nothing is stopping them from going to the police and filing charges. Absolutely nothing has changed to make that any more difficult.

So please stop the lying. It just makes you look stupid
Oh Jesus fuck. Schools have a procedure. The accused get their say in their defense.

More fucking lies from the #MeToo Marxist.

{
Kwadwo “kojo” bonsu, 23, was on track to graduate in the spring of 2016 with a degree in chemical engineering from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Bonsu, who was born in Maryland, is the son of Ghanaian immigrants. He chose UMass because it gave him the opportunity to pursue his two passions, science and music. He told me he hoped to get a doctorate in polymer science or chemical engineering. At UMass he was a member of the National Society of Black Engineers. He also joined a fraternity (he was the only black member), played guitar in a campus jazz band, and tutored jazz guitarists at a local high school.}

The Uncomfortable Truth About Campus Rape Policy - The Atlantic

But there was a hearing i.e. due process.

{
The way in which Bonsu’s case was handled may seem perverse, but many of the university’s actions—the interim restrictions, the full-bore investigation and adjudication even though R.M.’s own statement does not describe a sexual assault—were mandated or strongly encouraged by federal rules that govern the handling of sexual-assault allegations on campus today. These rules proliferated during Barack Obama’s administration, as did threats of sanctions if schools didn’t follow them precisely. The impulse behind them was noble and necessary—sexual assault is a scourge that should not be tolerated in any society, much less by institutions of higher learning. But taken in sum, these directives have left a mess of a system, and many unintended consequences.}

Bonsu was lynched, much to your delight.

Please start talking about female persons who have been subjected to this abuse. Why are these Americans and their experiences being ignored? Why are female people supposed to take this sort of abuse without redress and being denied justice? To protect some male skanks? Because they are "athletes" or people somehow deserving of not having their "future" messed up because of their own misconduct?

Teach your boys to behave decently at all times and these incidents will not occur. Parents are supposed to teach their children the difference between right and wrong. Don't try to force female people to suffer to protect this scum.

Please start talking about female persons who have been subjected to this abuse. Why are these Americans and their experiences being ignored? Why are female people supposed to take this sort of abuse without redress and being denied justice? To protect some male skanks? Because they are "athletes" or people somehow deserving of not having their "future" messed up because of their own misconduct?

Teach your boys to behave decently at all times and these incidents will not occur. Parents are supposed to teach their children the difference between right and wrong. Don't try to force female people to suffer to protect this scum.
------------------------------------------------ let poor little 'suzy b' make her claims to police and then take the claims to Court . Sounds like you just want 'suzy b' believed because she is an outfit with the same plumbing as YOU Lysis .

Forum List

Back