Trump to leave NK summit Tuesday instead of Wednesday

Why does the angry left insist on the "got played" scenario? President Trump succeeded in getting China on our side and pressure North Korea to the negotiating table. A little over sixty years ago China was shooting at us in Korea during an inept democrat administration. The shame of it is that today's angry incoherent left hates anything good that happens to their own Country during a republican administration.

"I hope there is a recession""....Comedian and democrat activist Bill Maher

Why does the angry left insist on the "got played" scenario? President Trump succeeded in getting China on our side and pressure North Korea to the negotiating table. A little over sixty years ago China was shooting at us in Korea during an inept democrat administration. The shame of it is that today's angry incoherent left hates anything good that happens to their own Country during a republican administration.

"I hope there is a recession""....Comedian and democrat activist Bill Maher

Read and try to think before you post again:

Chronology of U.S.-North Korean Nuclear and Missile Diplomacy | Arms Control Association

Trump blinked; Kim won, with empty promises.

What's the rush? Jeez. Could it be he realized he got played by Lil Kim?
US officials are portraying this as the talks "moving quick" (without saying whether any deals have been reached).
I don't think Trump got played though. I think it will be announced tonight or Tuesday that North Korea will destroy all its nuclear weapons.
Trump leaving summit with North Korea early as talks go quicker than planned
I would be very surprised if North Korea destroys all its nukes.
I'll be very surprised if Kim gives an inch.
He gave up his nukes last night.
That's more than an inch.
Nope. Kim did not give up a single thing.

Trump rolled over for Kim and agreed to halt US military exercises in South Korea, in exchange for...nothing.

US officials are portraying this as the talks "moving quick" (without saying whether any deals have been reached).
I don't think Trump got played though. I think it will be announced tonight or Tuesday that North Korea will destroy all its nuclear weapons.

Trump rolled over for Kim and agreed to halt US military exercises in South Korea, in exchange for...nothing.

Well, to be fair it was in exchange to talk more about nukes later.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

When Kim needs the US to send coal, he'll just take a few more hostages so Trump can get his ego stroked when they are released, too.

Trump was once again an embarrassment on the world stage.
yeah standing up for our country is a horrible thing

It’s not a horrible thing. But when it is only talk and bullshit patriotism it is a NOTHING.

Trump cares about Trump. End of story.
So he ends the Korean War and gets a signed agreement to denuke N.Korea, and he does this for free.
No piles of cash to bribe Little Kim either.

Weird.....sounds like he really cares about alot of people.

We got nothing.

More crying from the left and being negative. I know you all want high unemployment, high gas prices, a terrible economy and war but geesh, you could at least pretend to conceal it.

Why do you want others to believe your bullshit, no one in their right mind wants to return to Bush II &Co's disaster of high unemployment, high gas prices, a falling economy and a war of choice.

More crying from the left and being negative. I know you all want high unemployment, high gas prices, a terrible economy and war but geesh, you could at least pretend to conceal it.

Why do you want others to believe your bullshit, no one in their right mind wants to return to Bush II &Co's disaster of high unemployment, high gas prices, a falling economy and a war of choice.

Guy, the issue is lefties have already confesed they want Trump to fail, I’m not sure why the left would want that nor didn’t I understand why right wing nuts wanted Obama to fail. To me I want peace and prosperity and I really don’t care which party helps sustains it.

Guy, the issue is lefties have already confesed they want Trump to fail, I’m not sure why the left would want that nor didn’t I understand why right wing nuts wanted Obama to fail. To me I want peace and prosperity and I really don’t care which party helps sustains it.

This ^^^ maybe true, but your past record of partisanship belies your comment.

Postscript: No rational person wants to see two irrational "leaders" of nuclear powered countries engage in a pissing contest mindful of the sharks and the Jets!

Last edited:
"we will escape from this land of deceit where even loyalty is not enough for life to flourish, choked as it is by tyranny and humiliation" - North Korean defector Chul Sun Un

Well, to be fair it was in exchange to talk more about nukes later.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Like we were gonna talk more later in 1992? And 1994? And so on?

Forum List

Back