Trump to Iran's Islamist animal leaders: "Go ahead, punks, make my day..."

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Last edited:
Thanks for the update. They are true terrorist state, and it's only a matter of time before they kill millions in some fit or other. hopefully an internal civil war takes them out instead.

Just a few more nudges and secret CIA special ops missions should bring that about soon. The Mullahs will have a very hard time squashing another mass protest, if the people know they have the US behind them.

Just a few more nudges and secret CIA special ops missions should bring that about soon. The Mullahs will have a very hard time squashing another mass protest, if the people know they have the US behind them.

That seems to be the consensus among my Iranian friends from college I've stayed in touch with. They're always hopeful, and plan to take part if it is possible for them to do so.

They will be chanting pro US slogans in the streets of Tehran with the Mullahs hanging as street decor. :clap2:

With the appointment of John Bolton as national security and Mike Pompeo as secretary of state, it was only a matter of time that Trump would be focusing on the murderous Islamist animals running Iran.

Gentlemen, get your regime-change engines started!

Trump warns Iran's Rouhani to stop the threats or suffer historic consequences

Pompeo accuses Iranian Supreme Leader of profiting from $95 billion hedge fund - CNNPolitics

Ah...the old NeoCons are back...and this time they mean business...armed with ALL CAP tweets.

Ahhh regime change..
I thought not getting involved in other countries bullshit was part of the reason trump got elected?
"if hillary was president we would be in a war right now" blah blah blah

After wussy Donald's dismal performance with lil kim, the imams are laughing their asses of at trump.

Ahhh regime change..
I thought not getting involved in other countries bullshit was part of the reason trump got elected?
"if hillary was president we would be in a war right now" blah blah blah

Actually Trimp's policies do indeed prevent wars; most Trump voters know that keeping out of other countries' bullshit requires that we have clear policies that other countries' also avoid 'getting involved in other countries' bullshit', and spare themselves the embarrassment of getting their asses kicked.

Bless your heart, Picaro, threatening Kim and the Mullahs in NK and Iran, as well as giving Ukraine another $200 million is not staying out "of other countries' bullshit . . .".

Forum List

Back