Trump to his peeps: Forget about whats in the bill, pass something or else

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Dumb who is so fixated on trying to outdo Obama, could care less whats in the bill, he just want something passed so that he can forfill his 100 day carnage on this country and equate himself with Obama.

Preventive care, off the plan
Higher premiums for the next 5 years, then you'll get lower premiums, provided you live long enough for it
24 million, off the plan
You will now pay your penalties to the insurance companies
Chronic long term illness pat. can stay, but the industry will now decide how much you'll pay
No longer are caps placed on insurance ex....bonuses to resume in earnest

It needs tweaking and it will go back and forth with the senate before it reaches the president's desk.

Adjustment can also be made later on. People will be able to shop for the best prices, service and options they need. Alternative medicine for people who use that first and foremost will be covered as extras or stand alone with just emergency coverage as well. A lot of people in my brother's area would never think of going to a regular doctor or Rx meds and they are healthy and active even into old age.

It won't be one - three choices with high deductibles like before. People will buy what they need with some coverage for catastrophic expenses.

Costs and services real should be more local and people can save money by finding out costs with doctors and clinics up front and find what they can afford.

I think nurse practitioners at local pharmacies for smaller things and even video appointments for general follow up or regular long term medicine refills.

With smart watches, vitals can be done at home or online. Even diabetes testing can be monitored every hour without pricking and strips.

Thumb drives or cloud records will save a lot of time and money for doctors and insurance once in place.

Competitive pricing and lowering medical insurance cost would be a big help for doctors and patients.

Here's what the OP said yesterday:

"I will bet my last dollar and promise to leave this site, once you morons find out it wasn't a muslim, but some Asian rice eating fuck head....who proboally lost a chop stick and went nuts over it."

Why is she still here?

"I will bet my last dollar and promise to leave this site, once you morons find out it wasn't a muslim, but some Asian rice eating fuck head....who proboally lost a chop stick and went nuts over it."

Why is she still here?

It was a muslim and ISIS claimed credit

sorry no asian rice eater except the victims, 4 S Koreans and 1 Chinese

Why is she still here?
good question.....is tiger like she says trump is....a liar?.....

• Banned
It needs tweaking and it will go back and forth with the senate before it reaches the president's desk.

Adjustment can also be made later on. People will be able to shop for the best prices, service and options they need. Alternative medicine for people who use that first and foremost will be covered as extras or stand alone with just emergency coverage as well. A lot of people in my brother's area would never think of going to a regular doctor or Rx meds and they are healthy and active even into old age.

It won't be one - three choices with high deductibles like before. People will buy what they need with some coverage for catastrophic expenses.

Costs and services real should be more local and people can save money by finding out costs with doctors and clinics up front and find what they can afford.

I think nurse practitioners at local pharmacies for smaller things and even video appointments for general follow up or regular long term medicine refills.

With smart watches, vitals can be done at home or online. Even diabetes testing can be monitored every hour without pricking and strips.

Thumb drives or cloud records will save a lot of time and money for doctors and insurance once in place.

Competitive pricing and lowering medical insurance cost would be a big help for doctors and patients.
LOLOLOL, if your pipe dreaming bullshit wasn't so laughable, I'd pity fools like you....the GOP has never, will never and can never do anything that grand for the american stupid.....ie people and idiots like you!! And just for the record, people can and have already had access to shop around to other states under ACA!!

Keep up your fantasy idiot, that's all you Trump supporters have, so relish in the shit, just shower afterwards

insurance companies don't "compete", they collaborate to keep policy costs high and profits even higher

this is a tired talking point used by plutocrats to pick your pocket, beware

I don't know anyone with a smart watch.

I got one for $15 and it works great. I have another, not medical, and other than it is a big I have no problem, it was around $20. It even has a built in camera and can record video, sound or play music. I can answer my phone with my cell in my pocket or bag.

Anyone can have a smart watch or health/smart watch. Apps for any type of phone.

I check my pressure to monitor my pain level. My body knows before I do as I try to block pain and ignore it. Don't want it to get so bad my brain shuts down.

LOLOLOL, if your pipe dreaming bullshit wasn't so laughable, I'd pity fools like you....the GOP has never, will never and can never do anything that grand for the american stupid.....ie people and idiots like you!! And just for the record, people can and have already had access to shop around to other states under ACA!!

Keep up your fantasy idiot, that's all you Trump supporters have, so relish in the shit, just shower afterwards

Name calling and insults?.............seems you just lost

as far as "shopping" under ACA, not in states with only one insurance company. Premiums and deductibles went through the roof when many insurance companies dropped out

ACA was already collapsing. It needs a new idea if all people are to get affordable coverage

ACA was costing the government too much and it was failing the people in every bracket.

Forum List

Back