Trump to Hillary: Get well soon, see you at the debate!!

MrMike

VIP Member
May 12, 2015
Sheesh... that type of Trump message probably caused Hillary to poop her pants and fall on the ground in spasms of confusion (yet again).

Sick-Hillary-Health.jpg

Donald Trump Sends Hillary Clinton a‘Get Well’ Message for Her Pneumonia

Donald J. Trump tried to strike a magnanimous tone about the illness that overtook Hillary Clinton this weekend, saying on Monday that he hopes his rival for the presidency recovers soon from a bout of pneumonia and promising to release his own detailed health report this week.“I just hope she gets well and gets back on the trail and we’ll be seeing her at the debate,” Mr. Trump said on Fox News.

The positive wishes were a departure for Mr. Trump, who for weeks has criticized Mrs. Clinton for lacking the “stamina” to be commander in chief and for keeping a light campaign schedule. In a separate interview with CNBC, Mr.Trump acknowledged that campaigning was grueling work but raised questions about how transparent the Clinton campaign had been about her health.“They say pneumonia — on Friday but she was coughing very, very badly,a week ago and even before that if you remember,” Mr. Trump said. “It’s very interesting to see what’s going on.”

Maybe she will have that long overdue sex change she has been yearning for so to take to Huma's ass

-Geaux

Maybe Trump is just a little more humble than others I've seen doing joyful cartwheels at every cough, every stumble. Maybe we can learn a thing or two from him

Sheesh... that type of Trump message probably caused Hillary to poop her pants and fall on the ground in spasms of confusion (yet again).

Sick-Hillary-Health.jpg

Donald Trump Sends Hillary Clinton a‘Get Well’ Message for Her Pneumonia

Donald J. Trump tried to strike a magnanimous tone about the illness that overtook Hillary Clinton this weekend, saying on Monday that he hopes his rival for the presidency recovers soon from a bout of pneumonia and promising to release his own detailed health report this week.“I just hope she gets well and gets back on the trail and we’ll be seeing her at the debate,” Mr. Trump said on Fox News.

The positive wishes were a departure for Mr. Trump, who for weeks has criticized Mrs. Clinton for lacking the “stamina” to be commander in chief and for keeping a light campaign schedule. In a separate interview with CNBC, Mr.Trump acknowledged that campaigning was grueling work but raised questions about how transparent the Clinton campaign had been about her health.“They say pneumonia — on Friday but she was coughing very, very badly,a week ago and even before that if you remember,” Mr. Trump said. “It’s very interesting to see what’s going on.”

I think that it doesn't matter what he says or does......they'll find something wrong with it.

Maybe she is on her period with a tampon stuck up her keister to hold back the dangling dingleberries. Just thinking out loud

-Geaux

I have to give Trump credit his responses to Hillarys health issue and her deplorable racist comments have been responsible, measured, and well thought out without any of the wild over the top stuff we would have seen a few months ago. It seems he's learning how to be a better candidate.

I have to give Trump credit his responses to Hillarys health issue and her deplorable racist comments have been responsible, measured, and well thought out without any of the wild over the top stuff we would have seen a few months ago. It seems he's learning how to be a better candidate.
Yes, he is a novice politician but a quick learner.

One of the advantages of starting at a point of "well he can't do any worse".

Isn't it sooooooooo odd how Hitlery is a picture of health and yet she just happens to be the candidate that comes down with "pneumonia" and not Donald Trump? Bizarre. It's amazing how many coincidences occur every hour in the life of a progressive.

nothing wrong with hildabeast, she is the picture of good health

Hillary-Clinton-old-500x260.jpg

True but at least he does seem to learning from his mistakes something you can't really say about Hillary.

True but at least he does seem to learning from his mistakes something you can't really say about Hillary.

Maybe surrounding herself with feckless yes-people is finally coming home to Roost.

Maybe surrounding herself with feckless yes-people is finally coming home to Roost.
That and having media that doesn't challenge you very often.

That and having media that doesn't challenge you very often.

That may be one of the strongest reasons to vote for Trump, the Media would actually start doing its job again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back