Trump to Greet Netanyahu by Abandoning ‘2-state’ Doctrine

Israel is not a terror state you dim bulb but the victims of constant terror attack. I am constantly amazed at Israeli tolerance toward their Arab neighbors. I know I would not be as tolerant of the constant attacks as they are and I tell them as much. I would be issuing many more 175 grain frontal lobotomies to known terrorist members when they showed their faces in public anywhere in the world. Hunt the Wolf, protect the flock.

I tell the Israelis I know all the time I wish they were more proactive in hunting down these Arab Muslim animals and I will assist them in any way I can!
Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah, Israel's terrorist propaganda crap.
Blah, blah, blah always serves as your most compelling argument
You expect a coherent response to a mindless rant?

Not from a terrorist sympathizer I don't!
Ooooo, the terrorist card. Impressive.

Israel is not a terror state you dim bulb but the victims of constant terror attack. I am constantly amazed at Israeli tolerance toward their Arab neighbors. I know I would not be as tolerant of the constant attacks as they are and I tell them as much. I would be issuing many more 175 grain frontal lobotomies to known terrorist members when they showed their faces in public anywhere in the world. Hunt the Wolf, protect the flock.

I tell the Israelis I know all the time I wish they were more proactive in hunting down these Arab Muslim animals and I will assist them in any way I can!

Your usual sidestep absent an ability to offer a coherent response.

A coherent response for a BS Israeli talking point?

trump%2Bbibi%2B96.png

Trump to greet Netanyahu by abandoning ‘2-state’ doctrine.

If we assume that the two-state solution was ever viable, it lost even our ability to assume when Arafat rejected a deal giving the Palestinians 93% of what they wanted, in favor of waging a renewed war of terrorism against civilians in Israel.
As Mel Fechter would say, The Arabs never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

The opportunity is now gone. Forever. The only question is which Muslim nation will be willing to take in their Arab brethren? The Jewish State of Israel has been a most gracious host in providing shelter, medical treatment for these nomads (who have been held in refugee status by their own people) for many years now and the appreciation for Israel's kindness has been absent. Not to mention the attempts they have made to steal Israeli land and spread propaganda through UN, MSM like AP and Reuters and other channels.

As the Aliyah increases Israel will need her land for her own people. It's time for the Arabs to go. I hope that President Trump will put pressure on the Arab world to take their own people in and give them some land to live on. The Israelis need their own land back now. Time to step up to the plate and help your own. The gravy train is over.

Last edited:

You are the equivalent of the vile racist proponents of Apartheid who said more or less what you are saying about the native Muslims and Christians of Palestine, as to how the non-blacks should be dealt with. Calling human beings animals because of their religion or race is fully in line with the racists that supported Apartheid in South Africa. Keep it up, the more this goes on, the less likely that the end-result for the Jews in Israel will be as peaceful and uneventful as the transition to a one-man, one-vote state was to the former white oppressors in South Africa.

First, I am not a racist and you have not offered one shred of evidence only just made a charge as most people suffering from "projection" do. Muslim nations that surround Israel have sized the homes, moneys, and belongings of many millions of Jews as they forced them out of their countries allowing them only the clothing they could carry. The Christians in those same Muslim countries are systematically oppressed attacked by the people and governments of those countries as reported in the news constantly. Muslims in the Middle East are crucifying, beheading, and burning alive Christians as well as selling Yazidi women into sex slavery, and yet you call me a racist; amazing. Where is your outrage for all that??? People like you demand reparations and a return for "Palestians" that left Israel in 1948 yet there have been more Millions of Jews forced out of Muslim countries. I don't hear squat about reparations for the billions in homes, bank accounts, and businesses that the Arab Muslim nations seized from the many millions of Jewish citizens they FORCED OUT! Why the SILENT TREATMENT on that subject? Are you a RACIST when it comes to JEWS? Is FAIR and JUST not FAIR and JUST for ALL or is it just for MUSLIMS? If you did not have a double standard you would have NO standard at all!
You've made many good points. I have found that there are times when you have to cut some people off and not respond to them because they know they are not being honest and their only intention is to wind people up.

You are the equivalent of the vile racist proponents of Apartheid who said more or less what you are saying about the native Muslims and Christians of Palestine, as to how the non-blacks should be dealt with. Calling human beings animals because of their religion or race is fully in line with the racists that supported Apartheid in South Africa. Keep it up, the more this goes on, the less likely that the end-result for the Jews in Israel will be as peaceful and uneventful as the transition to a one-man, one-vote state was to the former white oppressors in South Africa.

First, I am not a racist and you have not offered one shred of evidence only just made a charge as most people suffering from "projection" do. Muslim nations that surround Israel have sized the homes, moneys, and belongings of many millions of Jews as they forced them out of their countries allowing them only the clothing they could carry. The Christians in those same Muslim countries are systematically oppressed attacked by the people and governments of those countries as reported in the news constantly. Muslims in the Middle East are crucifying, beheading, and burning alive Christians as well as selling Yazidi women into sex slavery, and yet you call me a racist; amazing. Where is your outrage for all that??? People like you demand reparations and a return for "Palestians" that left Israel in 1948 yet there have been more Millions of Jews forced out of Muslim countries. I don't hear squat about reparations for the billions in homes, bank accounts, and businesses that the Arab Muslim nations seized from the many millions of Jewish citizens they FORCED OUT! Why the SILENT TREATMENT on that subject? Are you a RACIST when it comes to JEWS? Is FAIR and JUST not FAIR and JUST for ALL or is it just for MUSLIMS? If you did not have a double standard you would have NO standard at all!
You've made many good points. I have found that there are times when you have to cut some people off and not respond to them because they know they are not being honest and their only intention is to wind people up.

He made no good points. Kind of like you, a propagandist.

A coherent response for a BS Israeli talking point?

No. Your typical sidestep due to an inability to compose a coherent response.

Forum List

Back