Trump to give free money to welfare queens

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
Because of Trump’s policies, farmers are going broke. The massive subsidies we have in place for them aren’t enough apparently, so Trump is going to give them $12 billion more of OUR dollars to make up for HIS screw ups. His wealth redustribution scheme is everything republicans used to stand against; abandoned now out of fear of foreigners. Sad.

Trade war bailout: Trump to offer $12 billion in emergency aid for farmers hurt by tariffs
Let me get this straight, Trump creates a tarrif fight to get a fair deal...which by the way other than China, has been fair and has rendered us a surplus...will now have to subsidize these anti government ass ho's, until these nation cry uncle and fork over quad trillions to the US? And these are the same left behind fucks, who whine and whine about welfare and handouts, who themselves have been subsidized for decades..is cool with it. Only in Trump world can shit like this exist.

Because of Trump’s policies, farmers are going broke. The massive subsidies we have in place for them aren’t enough apparently, so Trump is going to give them $12 billion more of OUR dollars to make up for HIS screw ups. His wealth redustribution scheme is everything republicans used to stand against; abandoned now out of fear of foreigners. Sad.

Trade war bailout: Trump to offer $12 billion in emergency aid for farmers hurt by tariffs
did you complain when obammy gave money to solyndra for solar panels?

So more wrongs is better?

no, I wanted to know why you didn't bitch when obammy did it. why not?

I'm sorry I didn't mean to start a duplicate thread, but I don't think farmers are actually welfare queens. Rather they tend more to be corporations depending on free trade.

no, I wanted to know why you didn't bitch when obammy did it. why not?
I didn’t like solyndra anymore than I like Foxconn. Funny how repubs bitched about solyndra and then go and do the same thing...

No, these tariffs are not better

The money we get from the tariffis dwarfs that.
So you think the tariffs will pay for the hand out?
Well Norman certainly hasn't figured it out because "the money from tariffs" will come from American consumers who have to pay Trump's tariff on foreign goods they buy. Whether that "TAX" will be enough to pay for welfare to US farmers, who the fuck knows OR CARES. lol

Well Norman certainly hasn't figured it out because "the money from tariffs" will come from American consumers who have to pay Trump's tariff on foreign goods they buy. Whether that "TAX" will be enough to pay for welfare to US farmers, who the fuck knows OR CARES. lol

You would know... the only thing that ever worked for you is not working.

Plenty of people know and care. Those are called... Americans.

You would know... the only thing that ever worked for you is not working.

Plenty of people know and care. Those are called... Americans.
Norman thinks Jina pays the tariffs. That's really funny.

Let me get this straight, Trump creates a tarrif fight to get a fair deal...which by the way other than China, has been fair and has rendered us a surplus...will now have to subsidize these anti government ass ho's, until these nation cry uncle and fork over quad trillions to the US? And these are the same left behind fucks, who whine and whine about welfare and handouts, who themselves have been subsidized for decades..is cool with it. Only in Trump world can shit like this exist.

Psssst.

Now he has to borrow money from China in order to pay for this bailout cause the fed sure can’t afford it after his tax cuts !

Can we put a tariff on irony ?

Forum List

Back