Trump to Deport Criminal Illegals, Make Determination About Rest

Get rid of the violent ones. I'm cool with the ones just trying to work and earn a living, so let's tax the shit out of their Western Union transfers and make those fuckers "pay their fair share!"
Let them become citizens, instead, once their relatives in Mexico can't come sashaying over illegally, and just tax the shit out of them like the rest of us are.
These are some of the poorest people in our country, and you want to take their pennies ? That's not cool.

I don't give two shits about anyone who shouldn't be here in the first place. To hell with them, their family, and their friends. In short, fuck the fucking fuckers.

/end brutal honesty

They are already here fully imbedded in our society both culturally and economically. The question now is.......... What is Trump going to do?

popcorn 5.jpg

Journalist Mark Stevenson wrote for The Associated Press 15 November 2016:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mexico is starting to seriously contemplate the possibility that millions of its migrants could be deported, and the picture is not pretty.

Under proposals put forward by President-elect Donald Trump, Mexico could see millions of people streaming back with no jobs available; the country might lose some of the billions of dollars in remittances sent home annually; and some jobless deportees could swell the ranks of drug cartels, sparking more violence.

...At least a million Guerrero residents live in the United States, many without proper documents...

article

Encouraging Mexicans to emigrate into the United States without going through proper channels does have consequences, and Mexican authorities should have thought of that before their encouragements. Also, they should have, by now, cleaned up their country of drug gangs, so that they would not have this problem to deal with now.

Mexico is starting to seriously contemplate the possibility that millions of its migrants could be deported, and the picture is not pretty.

Under proposals put forward by President-elect Donald Trump, Mexico could see millions of people streaming back with no jobs available; the country might lose some of the billions of dollars in remittances sent home annually; and some jobless deportees could swell the ranks of drug cartels, sparking more violence.

...At least a million Guerrero residents live in the United States, many without proper documents...

article

Encouraging Mexicans to emigrate into the United States without going through proper channels does have consequences, and Mexican authorities should have thought of that before their encouragements. Also, they should have, by now, cleaned up their country of drug gangs, so that they would not have this problem to deal with now.

How do you clean up Mexico from the drug cartels, when the country's only export product is drugs? By the way, if I was Mexican, I wouldn't worry about Trump's deportations that much, deportees always find their way back to their new hosts within days, especially if they are gang members.

EVERYONE here illegally is committing a criminal act.
No comprende hombre.
Mehico is south, just keep moving.
Okay, then let me make you an offer you can't refuse. Here it is.
1. Doing your garden - 1 day - $100.
2. Doing your roof - 1 day - $100.
3. Doing your wife - 1 day - $100.
4. Making your children happy with special Simeola(?) candy, comes with cartel figurines - $100.
Deal?

EVERYONE here illegally is committing a criminal act.
No comprende hombre.
Mehico is south, just keep moving.
Okay, then let me make you an offer you can't refuse. Here it is.
1. Doing your garden - 1 day - $100.
2. Doing your roof - 1 day - $100.
3. Doing your wife - 1 day - $100.
4. Making your children happy with special Simeola(?) candy, comes with cartel figurines - $100.
Deal?
I'll gladly pay you $100 to go back to Mehico permanently.

article

How do you clean up Mexico from the drug cartels, when the country's only export product is drugs? ....

It isn't.

article

How do you clean up Mexico from the drug cartels, when the country's only export product is drugs? ....

It isn't.
You are right. I forgot the gang membership discount. :).

article

It isn't.

Put down the bottle

article

----------------------------------------------------- GOOD , mexico getting just what it deserves Indago !!

Trump is claiming is he will deport roughly two to three million illegal aliens with criminal records, something I agree with and is common sense.

In his first extensive interview since he won the White House, Trump is reassuring his supporters that he will deport or incarcerate up to three millions 'gang members' and 'drug dealers.'

Trump says he will 'immediately' deport two to three million illegal immigrants with criminal records - and insists he WILL build a wall (but part of it could be a fence) | Daily Mail Online

As for the remain 10 million or so, he is already making indications he is open to other alternatives. I told you tards he's not going to be deporting 12 million people. The reality of the situation is going to set in very quickly I predict he will try to handle this in much the same way Bush tried to ten years ago.

Trump didn't specify what he would seek to do with the remaining estimated 9-10 million undocumented immigrants.

'After the border is secure and after everything gets normalized, we're going to make a determination on the people that they're talking about who are terrific people, they're terrific people but we are gonna make a determination at that,' Trump said.

'But before we make that determination...it's very important, we are going to secure our border.'

Trump does not have to deport the 10 million, all he has to do is make it illegal for an employer to hire them, and make it illegal for them to send money home, then they will leave on their own, and the black lives matter protesters can get jobs and become productive to society

The number is between 20 to 30 millions. If Trump will abandon his promise to deport 20 millions (as an example)...... then what should we do with these illegals?
1. Making it illegal to send money to Mexico is just pure ludicrously dumb. How are you going to stop the mailing system by air and land transportation and human movements? It's very very simple to get around that.
2. There are NO such thing.......... as leave on their own.
3. Most Americans especially white or black will not take over those jobs....... that's been proven over and over.
--------------------------------------------- you'd have to raise your wages to make the jobs in your business more palatable to Americans rather than relying on slaves that will work for slave wages Charwin .

Watch out for the people who riot for illegal immigrants, that are nowhere near their own elitist neighborhoods.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- probably be good to see illegals and their supporters rioting especially on weekends when working Americans have time to watch , have a few beers and become really annoyed Norman .

article

It isn't.

Put down the bottle
Tequila, not just any bottle. Tequila amigo!

Let's get back to the topic. Wall and deportation.

Next subject . Cost and who pays ?

Look, I'd be easy if magic just made things happen. But there's a little thing called reality !
Timmy
Wrongdoers who owe restitution can invest labor and resources into building cities and factories that the workers can own shares in who invest their labor - either voluntarily if they have no records of violations or mandatory if they owe for crimes.

For trafficking crimes, under RICO victims can claim any property abused for organized crime as restituion.

Aren't all taxpaying citizens victims of illegal trafficking of drugs and human slavery. So we can all claim restituion and use that to pay the costs of redeveloping the border to be secure and sustainable. Www.earnedamnesty.org

feck earned amnesty , i and my Grandkids don't want them here so the more that are run outa here the better , i did not look at link !!

Trump is claiming is he will deport roughly two to three million illegal aliens with criminal records, something I agree with and is common sense.

In his first extensive interview since he won the White House, Trump is reassuring his supporters that he will deport or incarcerate up to three millions 'gang members' and 'drug dealers.'

Trump says he will 'immediately' deport two to three million illegal immigrants with criminal records - and insists he WILL build a wall (but part of it could be a fence) | Daily Mail Online

As for the remain 10 million or so, he is already making indications he is open to other alternatives. I told you tards he's not going to be deporting 12 million people. The reality of the situation is going to set in very quickly I predict he will try to handle this in much the same way Bush tried to ten years ago.

Trump didn't specify what he would seek to do with the remaining estimated 9-10 million undocumented immigrants.

'After the border is secure and after everything gets normalized, we're going to make a determination on the people that they're talking about who are terrific people, they're terrific people but we are gonna make a determination at that,' Trump said.

'But before we make that determination...it's very important, we are going to secure our border.'

Trump does not have to deport the 10 million, all he has to do is make it illegal for an employer to hire them, and make it illegal for them to send money home, then they will leave on their own, and the black lives matter protesters can get jobs and become productive to society

The number is between 20 to 30 millions. If Trump will abandon his promise to deport 20 millions (as an example)...... then what should we do with these illegals?
1. Making it illegal to send money to Mexico is just pure ludicrously dumb. How are you going to stop the mailing system by air and land transportation and human movements? It's very very simple to get around that.
2. There are NO such thing.......... as leave on their own.
3. Most Americans especially white or black will not take over those jobs....... that's been proven over and over.
--------------------------------------------- you'd have to raise your wages to make the jobs in your business more palatable to Americans rather than relying on slaves that will work for slave wages Charwin .

Wages to all my employees are better than their market values.
As I told you couple of time I do not have illegals or H1B employees working for me. Keep that in mind.

Raise the wages to $16. Are you sure Americans especially whites or black will take over these jobs?

Then Trump should deport all of them. Because if they're here illegally, they ARE criminals!

Forum List

Back