Trump to dems: I'm waiting at the white house to make wall deal and end shutdown

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In several tweets Saturday morning, Trump said that he was waiting at the White House for Democrats to make a deal that would both end the government shutdown and allocate money to construct a physical barrier at the southern border.
Trump to Dems: I’m Waiting at White House to Make Wall Deal & End Shutdown
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump is gonna get us a wall like it or not. to bad dems can't accept it.

In several tweets Saturday morning, Trump said that he was waiting at the White House for Democrats to make a deal that would both end the government shutdown and allocate money to construct a physical barrier at the southern border.

There already is a wall already.

Trump is a master at making the Democrats squirm and sweat. You know damned well that Pelosi and Schumer are going through one hell of a mental crisis right now. I'd be willing to bet that they're both on the verge of a mental breakdown.

:21:

As donald is trying to set up an emergency declaration there is no way he will capitulate to any democratic deal. He wants his martial law so he can please putin.

Something tells me he’s going to be waiting a while.

So,,,,, he will postpone cutting off funding to the wildfire goof-offs in Pelosi's California if the Demmies approve funding for the wall.

Sounds okay to me. :coffee:

As donald is trying to set up an emergency declaration there is no way he will capitulate to any democratic deal. He wants his martial law so he can please putin.

Da, comrade. That was plan of Glorious Leader Putin since start of election. Soon puny American imperialist running dog will find new home in old FEMA trailer of George Bush. There will much school in teach puny American glorious teaching of great leaders Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, and Joseph Stalin. Then to work on factory where many Kalishnakov rifles made. Soon you too will be part of glorious new Soviet Union. Da.

Dumbass. :lmao:

So Putin wants Trump to build a wall and try to stop illegal immigration? By your own words Putin is more american than you are.
49771572_2145002185577405_3046318009816711168_n.png.jpg

Trump is a master at making the Democrats squirm and sweat. You know damned well that Pelosi and Schumer are going through one hell of a mental crisis right now. I'd be willing to bet that they're both on the verge of a mental breakdown.

What, me worry?

AP19009089938066-e1547058396264.jpg

What, me worry?

49568792_10155832068265685_6214080669513940992_n.jpg

What? Isn't he proud of his shutdown anymore?

What, me worry?

View attachment 239696
It's interesting, that to make your so-called point, you have to rely on photoshop....while this is real:

What? Isn't he proud of his shutdown anymore?

Good ole democrats are to blame now. 5 billion is a drop in the bucket of our budget. Give Trump the money and go back to work. If not the democrats are going to continue to look bad.

What, me worry?

View attachment 239696
It's interesting, that to make your so-called point, you have to rely on photoshop....while this is real:

Yes, but congress didn't send Trump anything to sign. So he vetoed nothing. So he isn't to blame. It's so amusing watching Trump smack liberals around daily.

Forum List

Back