Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding, Administration Will Announce Friday

Only you would be shocked that someone refuses to let you change the subject.

It relates to the subject. How can you justify giving Israel billions of dollars every year when the Israeli government pays for abortion? How do you square that?

Only if one thinks the subject is "How can I deflect from Planned Parenthood, while ALSO spewing hateful vitriol at Jews?"

Just to save time, you can rant about Israel and your anti-Semitism until your face turns purple, but it is not at any point going to EVER convince anyone to say, "Oh, okay, I guess we HAVE to give millions of tax dollars to Planned Parenthood to kill babies." So back to the topic.

You think PP is so goshdarned fantastic and necessary and MUST keep churning out abortions? Fund 'em yourself.

You're getting really upset over a simple question that has nothing to do with Judaism and everything to do with hypocrisy...Which is obviously why you refuse to answer and keep deflecting.

Spare me. Just as no one is going to suddenly decide that PP needs tax money because you dragged the Jews into the discussion, no one is going to suddenly feel compelled to let your bullshit go unchallenged because you view ANY response as "you're getting upset, I must be winning!" The same way literally no one on Earth is the slightest bit concerned about what you "think" about them.

Back. To. The. Subject.

STILL not going to give PP tax dollars, no matter what inane analogies you try to draw.

I realize the question and the hypocrisy makes you very uncomfortable so keep deflecting. You seem to think that works for you, but it’s obvious you can’t square that hypocrisy so you lash out like a toddler.

I realize the answer isn't what you want to hear, so keep trying to change the subject. I don't really give a shit if the likes of you screams, "Hypocrite!" at me until you fall over in a dead faint. Just so long as you get it through your head that we're STILL talking about Planned Parenthood, and nothing but Planned Parenthood, in this thread.

Btw, did you hear that Donald Trump is going to FINALLY tell those bloodsucking parasites on society to get their funding somewhere else? Pretty terrific, huh?

Not all of you argue for that. In fact, Barak Obama argued for the right to 'terminate' a post-birth embryo' - for the right to kill a baby lying on the table after a failed abortion attempt because 'an abortion was what the mother wanted to begin with'.

Um, no, he didn't. But never mind.

Obama voted against a bill that would have protected an infant born alive after a failed abortion attempt.

Because it was worded in a way that would interfer with doctors providing care. And was unconstitutional.

How do you propose to stop it? It's legal....legalized murder

Well, funny thing, that.

European countries have half the abortion rate the US has.

Why? Because they have paid family leave, universal health care, comprehensive sex education and contraception availability.

In short, they have less unwanted pregnancies and less of them are terminated for economic reasons.

But since wingnuts don't give a fuck about poor kids after the cord is cut, they wouldn't go for these very simple solutions.

They don't care about the babies, they care about women making their own decisions.

Bullshit, I read/watch idiots prattle on how Abortion is a means to getting back out to partying again. They don't want a baby to crimp their lifestyle so they abort it. With a flimsy excuse as that they may as well abort if it's got a genetic defect such as Downs syndrome or has the Gay gene. That would be a more substantial reason than disrupting their lives.

Okay, I realize that you didn't get Reading Comprehension in your home school... but let's try to pay attention here.

Yes, women who aren't ready to be mothers will abort their kidney-bean sized fetus in the 8th week...

But we were talking about 20+ week abortions, which are performed because of a medical defect. These women have already picked out names and planned baby showers... and then they get the bad news that their kid is going to have some horrible deformity like Downs.

It's a very personal tragedy and you religious nuts need to learn to mind your own fucking business.

I realize the answer isn't what you want to hear, so keep trying to change the subject. I don't really give a shit if the likes of you screams, "Hypocrite!" at me until you fall over in a dead faint. Just so long as you get it through your head that we're STILL talking about Planned Parenthood, and nothing but Planned Parenthood, in this thread.

Btw, did you hear that Donald Trump is going to FINALLY tell those bloodsucking parasites on society to get their funding somewhere else? Pretty terrific, huh?

until Congress and the Courts tell him he can't, because the law is the law.

It relates to the subject. How can you justify giving Israel billions of dollars every year when the Israeli government pays for abortion? How do you square that?

Only if one thinks the subject is "How can I deflect from Planned Parenthood, while ALSO spewing hateful vitriol at Jews?"

Just to save time, you can rant about Israel and your anti-Semitism until your face turns purple, but it is not at any point going to EVER convince anyone to say, "Oh, okay, I guess we HAVE to give millions of tax dollars to Planned Parenthood to kill babies." So back to the topic.

You think PP is so goshdarned fantastic and necessary and MUST keep churning out abortions? Fund 'em yourself.

You're getting really upset over a simple question that has nothing to do with Judaism and everything to do with hypocrisy...Which is obviously why you refuse to answer and keep deflecting.

Spare me. Just as no one is going to suddenly decide that PP needs tax money because you dragged the Jews into the discussion, no one is going to suddenly feel compelled to let your bullshit go unchallenged because you view ANY response as "you're getting upset, I must be winning!" The same way literally no one on Earth is the slightest bit concerned about what you "think" about them.

Back. To. The. Subject.

STILL not going to give PP tax dollars, no matter what inane analogies you try to draw.

I realize the question and the hypocrisy makes you very uncomfortable so keep deflecting. You seem to think that works for you, but it’s obvious you can’t square that hypocrisy so you lash out like a toddler.

That's adorable, more deflection...see, because you didn't ever answer the question, you just deflected from it. It's okay, I understand. The blatant hypocrisy bothers you, I get it. You'll just have to live with it.

Back. To. The. Subject.

That's adorable, more deflection...see, because you didn't ever answer the question, you just deflected from it. It's okay, I understand. The blatant hypocrisy bothers you, I get it. You'll just have to live with it.

That's adorable, more topic-hopping . . . see, because you keep trying to talk about YOUR obsession, instead of the topic. I understand, but it's NOT okay. You still think "Hypocrite" coming out YOUR mouth is supposed to mean something, I get it. You'll just have to live with the fact that it doesn't.

Oh, hey, in continuing news: Donald Trump is STILL going to defund Planned Parenthood.

Back. To. The. Subject.

That's adorable, more topic-hopping . . . see, because you keep trying to talk about YOUR obsession, instead of the topic. I understand, but it's NOT okay. You still think "Hypocrite" coming out YOUR mouth is supposed to mean something, I get it. You'll just have to live with the fact that it doesn't.

Oh, hey, in continuing news: Donald Trump is STILL going to defund Planned Parenthood.

It is on topic...whether it makes you uncomfortable or not. If you believe PP should be cut off from Title X funds because of abortion and don’t think Israel should be cut off from taxpayer money because of abortion, you’re a hypocrite.

Until PP appeals, and the courts slap his ass down.

Back. To. The. Subject.

It is on topic...whether it makes you uncomfortable or not. If you believe PP should be cut off from Title X funds because of abortion and don’t think Israel should be cut off from taxpayer money because of abortion, you’re a hypocrite.

Wow, the topic HAS NEVER BEEN Israel, STILL ISN'T Israel, and ain't ever gonna be Israel. Your anti-Semitism is your problem, and you need to start your own thread if you want to hold forth on it.

In other news, taxpayers don't want to give Planned Parenthood their money, Donald Trump is going to stop giving Planned Parenthood their money, and there is no world in which you are going to be able to shame them into changing their minds. Hell, there's no world in which anyone concedes you enough moral standing to give a shit what you say.

Try to change the subject again, 'cause I can easily spend all day ignoring your shit and dragging us back to the topic.

Wow, the topic HAS NEVER BEEN Israel, STILL ISN'T Israel, and ain't ever gonna be Israel. Your anti-Semitism is your problem, and you need to start your own thread if you want to hold forth on it.

In other news, taxpayers don't want to give Planned Parenthood their money, Donald Trump is going to stop giving Planned Parenthood their money, and there is no world in which you are going to be able to shame them into changing their minds. Hell, there's no world in which anyone concedes you enough moral standing to give a shit what you say.

Try to change the subject again, 'cause I can easily spend all day ignoring your shit and dragging us back to the topic.

You, obviously, misunderstand (which shocks me not at all). I support the Israeli governments decision to pay for abortion. I’m not a hypocrite like you are.

You, obviously, misunderstand (which shocks me not at all). I support the Israeli governments decision to pay for abortion. I’m not a hypocrite like you are.

I misunderstand nothing. You want to talk about Israel. We're not going to. You want to shout, "Aha! Hypocrite!" in an attempt to invalidate domestic policy regarding Planned Parenthood. I refuse to play.

What YOU need to understand is that hypocrisy is not defined as "Not holding the opinions I think you should, or practicing your opinions the way I think you should". No one is the slightest bit obligated to your personal viewpoints and hobby horses, hon. Even if I respected you as a human being - and I don't even ACCEPT you as a human being - I still wouldn't be.

I misunderstand nothing. You want to talk about Israel. We're not going to. You want to shout, "Aha! Hypocrite!" in an attempt to invalidate domestic policy regarding Planned Parenthood. I refuse to play.

What YOU need to understand is that hypocrisy is not defined as "Not holding the opinions I think you should, or practicing your opinions the way I think you should". No one is the slightest bit obligated to your personal viewpoints and hobby horses, hon. Even if I respected you as a human being - and I don't even ACCEPT you as a human being - I still wouldn't be.

It's apparent you don't understand or you wouldn't keep ridiculously suggesting that because I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of anti choice Republicans that I am somehow anti Semitic.

I'm okay with our tax dollars paying for abortion in Israel, are you?

It's apparent you don't understand or you wouldn't keep ridiculously suggesting that because I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of anti choice Republicans that I am somehow anti Semitic.

We're still not talking about Israel. There's no number of times you keep harping on Israel that's going to get me to talk about it, because that's not the topic of this thread. There is no number of times you can declare "Hypocrisy!" because someone doesn't hold or practices beliefs you don't share according to the way you think they should that makes it valid, or that makes them answerable to you for it.

Topic is Planned Parenthood. They have no business getting taxpayer dollars. They're not going to get them any more. I will continue to think this is a good thing, regardless of whatever extraneous reasons you come up with to demand that I think otherwise.

Btw, don't think I'm not aware that the REAL purpose of all of this endless, boring, tangential bullshit was just to derail the conversation and prevent people from talking about something you don't like.

We're still not talking about Israel. There's no number of times you keep harping on Israel that's going to get me to talk about it, because that's not the topic of this thread. There is no number of times you can declare "Hypocrisy!" because someone doesn't hold or practices beliefs you don't share according to the way you think they should that makes it valid, or that makes them answerable to you for it.

Topic is Planned Parenthood. They have no business getting taxpayer dollars. They're not going to get them any more. I will continue to think this is a good thing, regardless of whatever extraneous reasons you come up with to demand that I think otherwise.

Btw, don't think I'm not aware that the REAL purpose of all of this endless, boring, tangential bullshit was just to derail the conversation and prevent people from talking about something you don't like.

You are somewhat correct. We aren't talking about Israel, we're talking about the rights hypocrisy when it comes to abortion.

Can't give Title X money to Planned Parenthood for healthcare because of abortion but have no problem giving money to Israel despite their government paying for abortions.

Forum List

Back