Trump to be grand marshal at 2020 Daytona 500!

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Looks like he'll be saying those famous words "Gentleman, start your engines!!"

Joe Nemechek will be driving the Trump Pence 2020 Camaro in the Xfinity series. Nice looking car!

trump-car.jpg

Nice.

It would be cool to see him do this and it's great publicity for him and the 500.

I must say, like golf, I find the 500 about as interesting as watching paint dry. Gorgeous machines though.

Joe Nemechek will be driving the Trump Pence 2020 Camaro in the Xfinity series. Nice looking car!

trump-car.jpg
Hopefully, he goes onto the track, and one of them runs him over.

Spoken by someone lucky to find his way out of his garage.
Another moronic response from another one of trump's ass-munching losers.

Says the cocksucker wishing death to a fellow American.

No argument there---- you would be the expert on moronic responses!

At least I'm munching the ass of a guy worth 4.5 billion dollars. All your democrats put together are worth, what, about 99¢ ?

Says the cocksucker wishing death to a fellow American.
They call that a carrion feeder. Should be good for the democrats as they are practiced losers of dead campaigns before they even start.

Nice.

It would be cool to see him do this and it's great publicity for him and the 500.

I must say, like golf, I find the 500 about as interesting as watching paint dry. Gorgeous machines though.
I agree. After awhile of watching continual left turns, you grow weary of it. Divide the competitors into two teams and have one team go counter-clockwise and the other go clockwise. It would get interesting real quick. Last one still intact, wins.

trump-car.jpg
you just proved to be a jackass HATER!!!!!!! we don't need your uncivilized, hateful, nazi kind in the US

This is going to gain so many new eyes on the great sport of NASCAR which I love

New Topics

Forum List

Back