Trump to attend Jerusalem embassy opening AND pardon Pollard!

In addition, the report claims that the president is strongly considering requests to issue a presidential pardon to convicted spy Jonathan Pollard.
This guy never met a Jew ass he didn't love sniffin...FFS.
But but but you guys kept telling us that shit about Trump being a White supremacist racist or something like that? Ha ha ha!
Yeah, i always loved that. The guy did everything short of blow a rabbi at the 2016 AIPAC convention but..."he's a white supreeemist!".
Why do neo Nazis always bring in their fantasies about blowing Jewish penises? But thanks for making my point about Trump being called a White "Supreeemist", while he's been the best US president for Israel so far!
Neo Nazi....rich. Why do ***** like you always go right for the N word?
Because Nazis are always talking about Jewish penises before and after circumcision? Seems like an uncontrollable fetish.

But but but you guys kept telling us that shit about Trump being a White supremacist racist or something like that? Ha ha ha!
Yeah, i always loved that. The guy did everything short of blow a rabbi at the 2016 AIPAC convention but..."he's a white supreeemist!".
Why do neo Nazis always bring in their fantasies about blowing Jewish penises? But thanks for making my point about Trump being called a White "Supreeemist", while he's been the best US president for Israel so far!
Neo Nazi....rich. Why do ***** like you always go right for the N word?
Because Nazis are always talking about Jewish penises before and after circumcision? Seems like an uncontrollable fetish.
Nazi...squaaaaaawk....Nazi....rrrrrRRRreeea....squawK!....Nazi!!...Nazi....click click....NAzI!

In addition, the report claims that the president is strongly considering requests to issue a presidential pardon to convicted spy Jonathan Pollard.

Since you know all about Asses; Up Yours
What, your Hebrew shekel sniffer? No thanks...I'm not Kosher approved.

Good! Let the Pigs eat your ASS while you sniff on the ground

Once again I ask, has there ever been a president in US history that has been more supportive of Israel and the Jewish people?! Here is he OVER-DELIVERING on a promise, by pardoning Pollard as well. You know he's going to do it!

Report: Trump to attend J'lem embassy opening, may pardon Pollard

President reportedly leaning towards attending opening of US embassy in Jerusalem, is considering granting pardon to Jonathan Pollard.

Contact Editor
David Rosenberg, 29/04/18 20:19 | updated: 20:27

827947.jpg

President Donald Trump will likely attend the unveiling of the new US embassy in Jerusalem, according to a report by Channel 2 Sunday evening.

While the White House has remained mum on whether the president will take part in the historic ceremony marking the official transfer of the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, the president has suggested recently he may fly to Israel for the event.

On Friday, President Trump hinted at a possible trip to Israel for the country’s 70th Independence Day.

"Jerusalem has been promised for many years. [Past presidents] have all made campaign promises, but never had the courage to do it. So I might go," President Trump said at a press conference Friday.

The 70th anniversary of the state’s establishment, according to the Gregorian calendar, falls in May 14th, the date chosen by US State Department officials for the opening of the new embassy.

A report in March said Trump would not attend the opening of the embassy in Jerusalem due to scheduling conflicts.

It was reported that in the president’s place, Trump's daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner would represent the administration at the embassy's opening ceremony.

According to a report by Channel 2 Sunday night, President Trump is in fact planning on attending the ceremony marking the opening of the ceremony, though no final decision has yet been made.

The 63-year-old former civilian analyst for the US Navy was convicted in 1985 and sentenced to life imprisonment, but was paroled in November 2015, after having served 30 years in federal prison.

The pardon would enable Pollard and his wife to immigrate to Israel, removing the restrictions imposed by his parole.

Earlier on Sunday, Israeli Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz (Likud) urged President Trump to pardon the ex-spy.

Speaking at the Jerusalem Post Conference in New York Sunday, Katz said such a move would “make the celebration” of Israel’s 70th Independence Day and the relocation of the US embassy to Jerusalem “even happier”.

“I would like to ask our great friend President Trump, to give the Israeli public one more present, and to allow Jonathan Pollard to come to Israel, and celebrate with us in Jerusalem.”

"... has there ever been a president in US history that has been more supportive of Israel and the Jewish people?!..."

You're kidding right?

He's supportive of anything that puts money in his pocket AND makes Putin happy. Follow the money.

Why did Bibi give Tom Cotton $1MILLION bribe to get a letter signed that gives Iran nukes?
Why did trump attack Boeing?
Why is it okay for Jared and his klan to make millions off the move?
And trump is making millions off it as well.

Once again I ask, has there ever been a president in US history that has been more supportive of Israel and the Jewish people?! Here is he OVER-DELIVERING on a promise, by pardoning Pollard as well. You know he's going to do it!

President reportedly leaning towards attending opening of US embassy in Jerusalem, is considering granting pardon to Jonathan Pollard.

Contact Editor

827947.jpg

President Donald Trump will likely attend the unveiling of the new US embassy in Jerusalem, according to a report by Channel 2 Sunday evening.

While the White House has remained mum on whether the president will take part in the historic ceremony marking the official transfer of the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, the president has suggested recently he may fly to Israel for the event.

On Friday, President Trump hinted at a possible trip to Israel for the country’s 70th Independence Day.

"Jerusalem has been promised for many years. [Past presidents] have all made campaign promises, but never had the courage to do it. So I might go," President Trump said at a press conference Friday.

The 70th anniversary of the state’s establishment, according to the Gregorian calendar, falls in May 14th, the date chosen by US State Department officials for the opening of the new embassy.

A report in March said Trump would not attend the opening of the embassy in Jerusalem due to scheduling conflicts.

It was reported that in the president’s place, Trump's daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner would represent the administration at the embassy's opening ceremony.

According to a report by Channel 2 Sunday night, President Trump is in fact planning on attending the ceremony marking the opening of the ceremony, though no final decision has yet been made.

The 63-year-old former civilian analyst for the US Navy was convicted in 1985 and sentenced to life imprisonment, but was paroled in November 2015, after having served 30 years in federal prison.

The pardon would enable Pollard and his wife to immigrate to Israel, removing the restrictions imposed by his parole.

Earlier on Sunday, Israeli Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz (Likud) urged President Trump to pardon the ex-spy.

Speaking at the Jerusalem Post Conference in New York Sunday, Katz said such a move would “make the celebration” of Israel’s 70th Independence Day and the relocation of the US embassy to Jerusalem “even happier”.

“I would like to ask our great friend President Trump, to give the Israeli public one more present, and to allow Jonathan Pollard to come to Israel, and celebrate with us in Jerusalem.”

"... has there ever been a president in US history that has been more supportive of Israel and the Jewish people?!..."

You're kidding right?

He's supportive of anything that puts money in his pocket AND makes Putin happy. Follow the money.

Why did Bibi give Tom Cotton $1MILLION bribe to get a letter signed that gives Iran nukes?
Why did trump attack Boeing?
Why is it okay for Jared and his klan to make millions off the move?
And trump is making millions off it as well.
Yawn, another Leftard that can't handle the truth going off the rails. Did you forget the topic...here let me help you while you're having a hissyfit: Trump, Israel, Jerusalem, embassy, etc.
Not Boeing, not donations, non of those Leftwing lies and talking points.

Face it, Trump is doing a great job, especially when it comes to cleaning up that asshole Obama's shit all over the world.

:biggrin::deal::deal:

Contact Editor

827947.jpg

I would like to ask our great friend President Trump, to give the Israeli public one more present, and to allow Jonathan Pollard to come to Israel, and celebrate with us in Jerusalem.”

:beer:. . ."Once again I ask. . ."

:popcorn:

:smile: all people [especially the media :deal: ] care about is:

- Picking on the [white man] President :biggrin:
- collusion [lol] an on-going joke on the :cuckoo: medias part
- mueller
- stormy
- and: :cul2:

:heehee:

Pollard the tard was a traitor, plan, and simple.

An assessment by the CIA, found that Pollard's handlers in Israel wanted insight on "nuclear, military and technical information on the Arab states, Pakistan, and the Soviet Union -- not on the United States."

Former U.S. deputy attorney-general Philip Heymann -- who is also director of Harvard Law School's International Center for Criminal Justice -- wrote President Obama in 2011 that he had reviewed Jonathan Pollard's complete record and found that "[t]here is no evidence that Pollard intended to harm the United States or help its enemies.

In 2011, Former U.S. Secretary of State George Shultz penned a letter to President Obama, asking him to pardon Pollard who had "paid a high price for his espionage ... and should be released from prison."

Eight former U.S. officials, with extensive knowledge of the Jonathan Pollard case, sent a letter to then-President Obama protesting the "unjust denial of parole for Mr Pollard. They are:

1 - R. James Woolsey, former director of the CIA.
2 - Dennis DeConcini, former chair of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committe.
3 - David F. Durenburger, also a former chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
4 - Robert C. MacFarlane, former U.S. National Security Advisor.
5 - Lawrence J. Korb, former Assistant U.S. Secretary of Defense.
6 - Angelo Codevilla, a former Senate Intelligence Committee staffer. 7 - Lee Hamilton, former chair of the House Select Committee on Intelligence.
8 - Bernard W. Nussbaum, former White House counsel.

Hoping Jonathan Pollard will be in Israel by May 12th.

Not a Pollard fan at all, but his sentence was a little over the top, and a term in prison followed by deportation would have been okay. I don't really have a lot of sympathy or empathy for him. I also have no problem with deporting anybody who hates this country, Jewish or not, 'born here' or not. Like Thomas Jefferson said ...

"Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease."

Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

Israel itself certainly has a lot of suicidal faux 'peace leftists' and hardcore racist chasidics they should be deporting, but don't, for that matter.

We all know everybody spies on everybody else, friend or foe, it's just the nature of all intelligence services, and plenty of Americans could be arrested in Israel any day of the week for espionage as well, as in half of any nation's embassy and consulate staffs and a lot of 'private business' types as well, anywhere in the world, so let's try and be grownups about it once in a while.

Last edited:
I do find it pretty stupid to not let him and his family emmigrate form the U.S. as a parole restriction. What's the point of that? Pettiness?

Re Trump's visit, won't that present a real security risk of big attacks from the Gaza gangsters for the locals? Probably Iranian garbage would want to get attention, too. A large death toll wouldn't be that good for the opening, and then the necessary retaliations would have to be massive as well. On second thought, after seeing the expose a day or so ago re the Iranian violations of the nuclear deal, we're probably going to have to bomb the scum anyway, whether they do anything at the opening or not, so never mind ....

Trump is fantastic as far as Israel is concerned. I've come to admire him. He actually has balls.

Trump is fantastic as far as Israel is concerned. I've come to admire him. He actually has balls.
It is always recommended to wait until the end of a play before making any conclusions. Trump already promised that Israel will pay heavy price for this move.

Contact Editor

827947.jpg

Trump isn't going to pardon Pollard.

For crissakes, you're worse than my Grandma, bless her sweet heart, when she was reading all of her tabloids and spreading all kinds of outlandish gossip.

Trump isn't going to pardon Pollard.

For crissakes, you're worse than my Grandma, bless her sweet heart, when she was reading all of her tabloids and spreading all kinds of outlandish gossip.

Why do you think he wouldn't? Seriously, not a rhetorical question.

Trump will eventually pardon Pollard, for the reason that his punishment did not fit his crime.

It is always recommended to wait until the end of a play before making any conclusions. Trump already promised that Israel will pay heavy price for this move.
Well I don't think that the heavy price they apparently will pay will materialise because the palestinians are going to keep messing up, making Israel seem even more reasonable in comparison.

Forum List

Back