Trump Time Travel or Prophecy?

This is something that I have been wanting to post a thread about.... because it's just too weird.

Based on some of the replies on this thread, and other threads this has been mentioned... it appears that some people here don't get what you're talking about.

I brought it up on another thread about a year ago, and a certain bitchy airhead (no names mentioned) clearly didn't get what it was about, and relentlessly mocked me for posting about it. Maybe she thought I was posting something against Trump, but I wasn't, I was just relaying this 'theory' that Trump will be the last US president based on predictive programming and weird coincidences.

Here's a short video of someone talking about that book that was written over 100 years ago called 'Last US president, with all sorts of "coincidences" related to Trump..... but that book is just ONE thing, there are a number of other examples of predictive programming about Trump, which were created before he became president.

Wow. I just added to this thread, without going back and reading it.

It was posted back when he ran for president the first time. And yeah, that is what it is about, the books written by Ingersoll Lockwood.

Too bad big tech deleted all those links. I wonder why they did that. . . :tinfoil:

So many good and entertaining content was deleted and censored from Big Tech. Ahhhh well.

That book you just wrote and mentioned in your post? That was linked in my OP of this thread, here it is again;

1900 or "The Last President"

This video will have to suffice as a replacement, I think. . . for all the ones that were deleted.

But it doesn't go into all the pan-dimensional stuff, the meme magic, the Egyptian connections or all the fun crazy things.

Just Trump's connection to his uncle who was an engineer, Professor John Trump, from MIT. Who the government put in charge of reviewing Tesla's research after he died.

5X14 barron trump time travel conspiracy john titor​

Post #14 is still pretty much intact. It connects everything. Not as good as the first video in the OP that is now gone, but close.

YEAH! Not only did a track down a copy of it. . . it works!

bitchute is not a very reliable platform once content has been on there more than two or three years.

And I noticed, this content creator has been chased off of YouTube and de-monetized for their ideas. It looks like they have pretty much given up. They are down to less they an hundred viewers over on Rumble.

Shame too. I think they do entertaining work.

On another forum, someone else had the fore site to copy their channel name and video title, which meant, I could search for them in the archieves.

With that, I could track down their work on Rumble and Bitchute. Entertaining video. Let me tell you what.

Donald Trump Time Travel Theory- Tesla, Barron Trump, Mike Pence and Meme Magic​

mirror.

They last did some stuff over on Rumble. We should support them. IMO.

Wow. I just added to this thread, without going back and reading it.

It was posted back when he ran for president the first time. And yeah, that is what it is about, the books written by Ingersoll Lockwood.

Too bad big tech deleted all those links. I wonder why they did that. . . :tinfoil:

So many good and entertaining content was deleted and censored from Big Tech. Ahhhh well.

That book you just wrote and mentioned in your post? That was linked in my OP of this thread, here it is again;

1900 or "The Last President"

This video will have to suffice as a replacement, I think. . . for all the ones that were deleted.

But it doesn't go into all the pan-dimensional stuff, the meme magic, the Egyptian connections or all the fun crazy things.

Just Trump's connection to his uncle who was an engineer, Professor John Trump, from MIT. Who the government put in charge of reviewing Tesla's research after he died.

5X14 barron trump time travel conspiracy john titor​

Post #14 is still pretty much intact. It connects everything. Not as good as the first video in the OP that is now gone, but close.

Thanks for all the videos and links!

Like I said, as you probably know, it's not just that Ingersoll book from over 100 years ago that is filled with bizarre coincidences. There are some TV shows, movies, and even kids shows that contain some really wild coincidences in regard to Trump, and the 'last US president' thing.

I don't know if I'll be able to find it again (you know how ThemTube is now, they make it nearly impossible to find the interesting content, the search comes up with all the mainstream corporate crap) but I'm pretty there was a video that put all of those weird predictive programming 'coincidences' together in one place.

IF there's anything actually to that... then, wacky as this may sound, that would go along with the meaning of Trump's name. :)

I did a thread on that one time, here, I'll get the link, one sec....

Here it is:

So, when you break it down, the meaning of his full name is very interesting, when you put it together with this other stuff that appears to prophesy the last US president.

Last edited:
YEAH! Not only did a track down a copy of it. . . it works!

bitchute is not a very reliable platform once content has been on there more than two or three years.

And I noticed, this content creator has been chased off of YouTube and de-monetized for their ideas. It looks like they have pretty much given up. They are down to less they an hundred viewers over on Rumble.

Shame too. I think they do entertaining work.

On another forum, someone else had the fore site to copy their channel name and video title, which meant, I could search for them in the archieves.

With that, I could track down their work on Rumble and Bitchute. Entertaining video. Let me tell you what.

Donald Trump Time Travel Theory- Tesla, Barron Trump, Mike Pence and Meme Magic​

mirror.

I remember that content creator! I haven't seen anything from her in a long time. Again, it's such a shame how much YouTube has gone downhill. It used to be the best place to find interesting content. Now it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

What is your view on all this? (Sorry, I didn't read all the posts on this thread)

Do people actually believe in the time travel theory? I don't, at all. haha. But I DO believe it could be a weird spiritual thing. I don't know how to explain it, but when you have THAT many bizarre coincidences, it's not coincidence.

I haven't been using Rumble... I just did a search on Odysee, to see if The Truth Factory is there, but couldn't find them. That's the site I use to stay connected to the interesting content creators who got censored from YT.

I remember that content creator! I haven't seen anything from her in a long time. Again, it's such a shame how much YouTube has gone downhill. It used to be the best place to find interesting content. Now it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

What is your view on all this? (Sorry, I didn't read all the posts on this thread)

Do people actually believe in the time travel theory? I don't, at all. haha. But I DO believe it could be a weird spiritual thing. I don't know how to explain it, but when you have THAT many bizarre coincidences, it's not coincidence.
I watch EVERY video from this channel when it drops.

And I do believe that all religions, faiths, philosophies, spiritual, and esoteric beliefs are connected and come from the same place, but I can't say why, or how.

Remember, my folks came from two very different Christian beliefs, and I studied honors philosophy and comparative religion at university.

I only posted again in this thread, b/c one of the content creators on the left that sometimes pops up on my Roku, one of the co-hosts for Rising, had an astrologer on. And they discussed predictions about Trump and the coming year. I had no idea Trump was born under a total eclipse of the moon.

I thought this would be a good thread to put it in.

But, just like astronomy, and prayers in the major Abrahamic faiths, connections to the collective energy conscious has to do, I believe, with intention. It is what we send out, that also comes back, and affects us as well.

We affect the environment, just as the will of creation affects us.

I am not an evangelical, but it always somewhat puzzled me, why the evangelical community, and Israel supported Trump, when he himself did not seem very religious. Who really can understand the will of creation? Who really understands how our heart and mind influence it? Or how the creation moves us? . . I ponder all these things, deeply. That is why I posted what I posted in posts #37 & #38.

I had no idea that Trump was born under a blood moon. o_O .. it seemed, wow, creepy? Prophetic?

And then, even though the writing and pacing of that movie was AWFUL, and it really leaned heavy into a political propaganda spin, I really wonder if it IS a true story? If so, it would finally clear up a HUGE question I have always wondered...

Why did the evangelical community back Trump? Well, maybe it wasn't their decision. Maybe it was the creators. Their leaders were humble before god, and had no choice?

. . . the lord works in mysterious ways? I can't say if the Trump Time Travel/meme wars video is any more true, than that Trump Prophecy. Maybe all these things are just coincidences, or maybe, the universe is bigger and more meaningful than we know?

. .. best just to have faith?

Last edited:
I haven't been using Rumble... I just did a search on Odysee, to see if The Truth Factory is there, but couldn't find them. That's the site I use to stay connected to the interesting content creators who got censored from YT.
I like that site, but it has the worst indexing/search of Rumble or bitchute. Only using archives is more difficult.

Last edited:
oh. . .and the best part of the movie? Is when the lady understood the meaning of the prophecy, and got started on creating a national prayer chain, it seemed like fifty percent of the evangelicals she talked to were like. . . "Trump? Really? I'm not so sure about that."

:auiqs.jpg:

How do you get the family name to mean trumpeter ?
I thought the pre America family name was Drumpf which most likely simply means Drum and has no connection to a Trumpet or , the verb to trumpet . The latter being Posaunen , I believe .

I thought the clearer links are to a Jewish background which then makes a knit with a Khazarian background and modern day Deep State more likely .
In general terms this might suggest a faux Jewish background and be consistent with Deep State status albeit on a factional basis .
Unless -- usual thought these days -- he is a long time plant of controlled opposition . This would marry with those like Peter Pilot who suggest a Win/Win for Deep State , regardless of apparent short term ( fake? ) differences .

but it always somewhat puzzled me, why the evangelical community, and Israel supported Trump, when he himself did not seem very religious
It always puzzled me why any AMERICAN wouldn't. Christians aren't looking for another messiah. We have one. "We" support him because we sincerely believe his intent is for the good of the country. I don't see that in ANY Democrat

It always puzzled me why any AMERICAN wouldn't. Christians aren't looking for another messiah. We have one. "We" support him because we sincerely believe his intent is for the good of the country. I don't see that in ANY Democrat
I'd rather keep the thread focused on the spooky paranormal coincidences, that revolved around the Trump phenomenon, than get into arguing about politics.

Sorry to make a comment that went too far afield on that topic. It was just meant to highlight the improbability of it all, from the start.

Thanks for you input though. :113:

Richard Madcow gets trolled by KEK......

This thread is really old, and sort of interesting. . . trying to restore it, since Trump is running again. I don't know if you can give me any more information to find this video again? I think I have restored all of them but this one.

I'd rather keep the thread focused on the spooky paranormal coincidences, that revolved around the Trump phenomenon, than get into arguing about politics.

Sorry to make a comment that went too far afield on that topic. It was just meant to highlight the improbability of it all, from the start.

Thanks for you input though. :113:
Well in all fairness I responded directly to your comments, so you made it about politics and Christians. You did acknowledge that though. But carry on with the mysticism

But carry on with the mysticism
81bbwq.jpg

I am not an evangelical, but it always somewhat puzzled me, why the evangelical community, and Israel supported Trump, when he himself did not seem very religious. Who really can understand the will of creation? Who really understands how our heart and mind influence it? Or how the creation moves us? . . I ponder all these things, deeply. That is why I posted what I posted in posts #37 & #38.

Well, this is where I part ways with many of my fellow Christians. As you know, I've never been a Trump supporter. Then again, I don't even really trust presidential elections in general anymore, ever since I saw what they did to Ron Paul, I haven't voted since then.

And then, even though the writing and pacing of that movie was AWFUL, and it really leaned heavy into a political propaganda spin, I really wonder if it IS a true story? If so, it would finally clear up a HUGE question I have always wondered...

I actually watched that movie. I agree with you, the pacing, writing (and acting for that matter) was awful. And the one word that came to my mind after watching it (I had to speed up the video to 1.5, to get through it quicker, lol) was "propaganda."

And I was thinking to myself "Why did Mister Beale share this movie?" 🤔 I'm curious, what question of yours would it clear up if it is a true story?

This is just my take on it, and I will likely make my fellow Christians here mad at me for saying this, but I'll say it anyway.... I absolutely do NOT believe Trump was chosen by God to save our country. Is that what they are saying he was "chosen" for? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Did the guy in the movie actually have some sort of vision? He likely did. It could very well be a "true" story in the sense that someone thought they heard from God. But that doesn't mean the person actually heard from God. People get weird dreams and visions all the time, not all of them are from God, of course.

Why did the evangelical community back Trump? Well, maybe it wasn't their decision. Maybe it was the creators. Their leaders were humble before god, and had no choice?

I really don't know. I mean, I can kind of understand people feeling like they have no choice, because they are trapped in that "red vs blue" false dichotomy. Even though I don't agree with playing that "lesser of two evils" game, I get that many people feel they have no choice.

But in the case of Trump, for many Christians and conservatives, it's not a "hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils" situation, there are many who really like him, and some who even idolize him.

I've already explained why I never trusted him, tons of times, so I won't repeat it again here.

And I don't want to speak for others, so.... I'll let his supporters speak for themselves on that question.

. . . the lord works in mysterious ways? I can't say if the Trump Time Travel/meme wars video is any more true, than that Trump Prophecy. Maybe all these things are just coincidences, or maybe, the universe is bigger and more meaningful than we know?

. .. best just to have faith?

Well, this is just my take on it, FWIW... but I don't believe the time travel thing, I don't believe the "Trump Prophecy" thing (the one from that movie)..... BUT, I do think there is something to all that predictive programming and the numerous bizarre coincidences that about Trump being the last US president.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I believe he's going to be the last US president. I just think there is something strange going on, with all those eerie coincidences. My guess? It's some sort of spiritual thing. Maybe an omen? Or maybe a deception? I don't know. But one thing's for sure.... there's too much weird stuff for it to be "just coincidence" imo.

oh. . .and the best part of the movie? Is when the lady understood the meaning of the prophecy, and got started on creating a national prayer chain, it seemed like fifty percent of the evangelicals she talked to were like. . . "Trump? Really? I'm not so sure about that."

:auiqs.jpg:

I noticed that too. :lol: I hate to sound cynical, but remember that montage at the end of the movie, with all that extremely patriotic stuff? Like the pro-war stuff? I was thinking to myself... man! They're really laying it on thick. Don't get me wrong. I consider myself a patriot, I love my country, I have always loved what we are SUPPOSED to be about. But the reality is, our country has been hijacked by subversive corrupt evil people who only care about their own agenda. So the wars, the politicians, the whole system, all of it is based on lies now. In fact, I know this is an extremely controversial thing to say, but I have seriously considered that the US might be 'mystery Babylon' that the bible prophesies about in the last days. It actually fits, for numerous reasons. But this post is getting way too long and I'm getting off topic, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Last edited:
And I was thinking to myself "Why did Mister Beale share this movie?" 🤔
Mostly? Because I don't want to censor any side, or information that I may disagree with. It is always best, to, "Stay Informed," and get all sides of what is going on in the world, and get all perspectives.

I have no doubt, that there are many, many, MANY members on this forum, that this movie would very much appeal to, and who have been motivated by this typed of thinking.

This is, after all, a "Trump Prophecy," movie, and that IS the title/theme of the thread.

You linked to one of your threads, and in that thread of yours, someone posted this meme.

soeofxe-png.382274

. . . and now see? After watching that movie? You understand this meme now? You only do so, by taking in all information, not just stuff you agree with.

:113:

he is the best choice among our current lineup
81gykl.jpg

81gyqi.gif

Trump is clueless about the real threat, and about what is really going on. He had his administration do studies into starting CBDCs, and was corrupted by BIG PHARMA and the globalists.

He supports this nonsense. IOW? The mark of the beast to buy and sell things.

Fact check: Trump says again that Americans need ID to buy groceries. They still don’t​

Forum List

Back