Trump threw the worst Super Bowl party ever

Beamup.jpg

Trump's table literally had velvet ropes around it :rofl:

gettyimages-633946230.jpg

Who the fuck wears a suit and tie to a football party?

First, he's the president, do you want him to wear khaki shorts and a stained tank top? There are a few behind him wearing a suit and tie, and they aren't the president. You can be sure if he did choose to dress down the unbiased folks at MSNBC and nytimes would mock him and argue that he is "unprofessional" and not dressed according to his position.

Second, the barrier might have been set up by his security detail. Which is certainly reasonable considering the alt-left crazies and anarchists who are burning stuff and threatening him.

Presidents and other dignitaries always receive heavy security and precautions. In todays political climate, this is the least I would expect.

"...the saddest gathering of people since the Red Wedding."

:lol:

• Banned

First, he's the president, do you want him to wear khaki shorts and a stained tank top? There are a few behind him wearing a suit and tie, and they aren't the president.

Second, the barrier might have been set up by his security detail. Which is certainly reasonable considering the alt-left crazies and anarchists who are burning stuff and threatening him.

Presidents and other dignitaries always receive heavy security and precautions. In todays political climate, this is the least I would expect.
The only people in suits and ties were the staff and secret service. I would certainly expect a President that you rubes keep claiming ran against the elites and is a man of the little people to be wearing something normal for a football game. And a velvet rope for security? Don't make me laugh.

First, he's the president, do you want him to wear khaki shorts and a stained tank top? There are a few behind him wearing a suit and tie, and they aren't the president.

The only people in suits and ties were the staff and secret service. I would certainly expect a President that you rubes keep claiming ran against the elites and is a man of the little people to be wearing something normal for a football game. And a velvet rope for security? Don't make me laugh.

You want security? Do it the Canadian Communist way. Check out the photos of the Olympic Cauldron behind a fence during the Olympics in 2010 Vancouver, LOL! A velvet rope is nothing, and the large metal cauldron didn't experience threats.

Vancouver 2010 Olympic Cauldron Behind a Fence

THAT'S how you show some muscle to the world and all the little people who dare want a close glimpse of Olympic spirit. We were mocked by the British press in particular.

You want security? Do it the Canadian Communist way. Check out the photos of the Olympic Cauldron behind a fence during the Olympics in 2010 Vancouver, LOL! A velvet rope is nothing.

Vancouver 2010 Olympic Cauldron Behind a Fence

THAT'S how you show some muscle to the world and all the little people who dare want a close glimpse of Olympic spirit. We were mocked by the British press in particular.
:cuckoo:

Yet you said nothing when hillary roped off the press.
That's the same as roping off guests at a football game? :lmao:

He's the president. Hillary was an also ran.
Okay. Thanks for participating in the thread and saying roping people off makes you look awful. Bye now. Go play.

No...roping off the press when you're trying to win the presidential election makes you a dumbass.
Roping off the actual president makes security sense.

Yet you said nothing when hillary roped off the press.
That's the same as roping off guests at a football game? :lmao:

He's the president. Hillary was an also ran.
Okay. Thanks for participating in the thread and saying roping people off makes you look awful. Bye now. Go play.

No...roping off the press when you're trying to win the presidential election makes you a dumbass.
Roping off the actual president makes security sense.
A velvet rope is not security, you dummy. If a velvet rope can stop you, then you must have a severe disability. Go play now.

Forum List

Back