Trump threatens to sue

I know this thread is really for slamming Trump, but the DNC ought to be a having a 'come to Jesus' talk with Cruz about now. Fox News said that dirty trick of telling caucus goers that Carson was pulling out of the race was NOT ILLEGAL, just a 'dirty trick.' Well, I think it should be illegal to spread false information like that to voters just before they vote. WTF? Hope someone is really ripping him a new one this week.
For once I agree with Trump that Cruz shouldn't just get away with it with a lame "Sorry."

Trump is making an ass of himself. This is not what a POTUS acts like.
You're just coming to this conclusion now, Gracie? He made an ass of himself on Day One.
I enjoyed watching him and yeah....I was all gung ho. But to actually check his name on a real piece of paper? For real? Oh hayell no.
I think a lot of people agree with you. Trump is a funny guy but I don't think we need a comedian in the white house.

We all applaud someone standing up for themselves but when they do it everyday, you have to wonder just how deeply his paranoia goes. As Cruz suggested, if Trump were president, he might decide to nuke Denmark.

Well, what this means is either Trump wins the GOP nomination or he runs as Third Party. This is exactly what he has been waiting for. He said he would stay away from a independent run, if he was treated fairly. He was not, as he sees it. RUN DONALD RUN!

If he ran third party it would be the best thing that's happened in America for a long long time. Ditto that RUN DONALD RUN, capitals and all.

He should sue him. He should also sue him to force the issue of him being a Canadian, not a natural born American, like real Americans.

He should also sue him for that whiny voice, and for being an asshole.

It would be a terrible thing if the only way to stop this guy from being Pres. was to convince enough people that he's more Canadian than American.

ted_cruz_bacon_face.jpg

Oh well, nobody blames Austria for Adolf.

Well, what this means is either Trump wins the GOP nomination or he runs as Third Party. This is exactly what he has been waiting for. He said he would stay away from a independent run, if he was treated fairly. He was not, as he sees it. RUN DONALD RUN!

If he ran third party it would be the best thing that's happened in America for a long long time. Ditto that RUN DONALD RUN, capitals and all.
I think a run for the presidency is on Trump's bucket list. Running as the Republican nominee would save him some bucks but I really don't think it matters that much to him. After all, he doesn't give a twit about being president, in fact he would probably hate the job. Like making billions of dollars, just having it is not the real kick, making it is where the fun is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back