Trump threatens to sue

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Donald Trump threatens to SUE over Iowa election he claims winner Cruz 'stole' with 'fraud and dirty tricks' as Sarah Palin tears into Ted's 'lying' campaign manager
  • Donald Trump went on a Twitter rant after losing in the Iowa caucuses to Ted Cruz
  • He accused Cruz of fraud after his campaign admitting to spreading claims that Ben Carson was quitting the race
  • Later he was asked if he would sue and said: 'I probably will.'
  • Trump is hoping to bounce back from coming second by winning in New Hampshire where latest poll puts him ahead by 24 points
  • In Iowa Trump got 24.31 percent to Cruz's 27.65. Rubio, in third place, received 23.1 percent. Cruz bested Trump by more than 6,000 votes
  • 'I came in second and the person that came in third was praised as though he had a great victory but they didn't say that about me,' he said today
  • He had previously said that boycotting the debate could have contributed to the loss

Read more: Trump demands new Iowa election because Ted Cruz 'stole it'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Be sure to read the tweets and Facebook nonsense. And, of course, $impering $arah is in full drunk fishwife mode.

Donald Trump threatens to SUE over Iowa election he claims winner Cruz 'stole' with 'fraud and dirty tricks' as Sarah Palin tears into Ted's 'lying' campaign manager
  • Donald Trump went on a Twitter rant after losing in the Iowa caucuses to Ted Cruz
  • He accused Cruz of fraud after his campaign admitting to spreading claims that Ben Carson was quitting the race
  • Trump is hoping to bounce back from coming second by winning in New Hampshire where latest poll puts him ahead by 24 points
  • In Iowa Trump got 24.31 percent to Cruz's 27.65. Rubio, in third place, received 23.1 percent. Cruz bested Trump by more than 6,000 votes
  • 'I came in second and the person that came in third was praised as though he had a great victory but they didn't say that about me,' he said today
  • He had previously said that boycotting the debate could have contributed to the loss

Be sure to read the tweets and Facebook nonsense. And, of course, $impering $arah is in full drunk fishwife mode.

Well let him do it, and I hope Rubio win the damn nomination!

th

trump is also considering suing his daughter for being related to him because he wants to date her.

This poor guy is a schlemiel. An 8 year old whiny little fop. How any human can watch him and think "this guy should be president" is beyond me.

WTF dopes on a rope?

No matter how un-PC he tries to act, Trump still wants his participation trophy.

Well, what this means is either Trump wins the GOP nomination or he runs as Third Party. This is exactly what he has been waiting for. He said he would stay away from a independent run, if he was treated fairly. He was not, as he sees it. RUN DONALD RUN!

Poor Donald, everyone takes advantage of him. What's this the 9th or the 10th time he's sued in the last 10 years.

What I really want to know is what kind of glue is Trump using to keep that dead animal on his head.

He should sue him. He should also sue him to force the issue of him being a Canadian, not a natural born American, like real Americans.

He should also sue him for that whiny voice, and for being an asshole.

Trump is making an ass of himself. This is not what a POTUS acts like. Great to watch him cause a ruckus, but not being in the WH as Prez. After all...you go see a circus but do you want to bring the clowns home with you?

He should sue him. He should also sue him to force the issue of him being a Canadian, not a natural born American, like real Americans.

He should also sue him for that whiny voice, and for being an asshole.

:lol:

You deny that Cruz did that, even though he apologized for it?

it's just funny because we're talking about under 200,000 people and ultimately it doesn't matter in the greater scheme of things.

cruz is a creep but the Donald is a whiner.
Iowa either needs to clean up their act and have an actual primary with secret voting - i.e. American democracy - or relinquish it's First in the Nation standing.

Right now it's a joke.

You deny that Cruz did that, even though he apologized for it?

it's just funny because we're talking about under 200,000 people and ultimately it doesn't matter in the greater scheme of things.

cruz is a creep but the Donald is a whiner.
Iowa either needs to clean up their act and have an actual primary with secret voting - i.e. American democracy - or relinquish it's First in the Nation standing.

Right now it's a joke.

it was a joke last time around when Ron Paul won but no one knew it for two weeks so it killed his mo.

Forum List

Back