Trump threatens the country with violence if Republicans don't win the midterms

Are you good with what we’re now learning about the obama administration, Harry Dresden?
i think they are all crooks and out for what they can get....they throw out bones to us to make it look like they are doing something.....the first 3-4 years they are in they are probably at their most honest,after that the taint gets them and they see all the money making opportunities that are at their fingertips....
Isn’t it nice to finally have a president working for Americans? :)
You mean Russians.

DlsgupoWsAI8yS3.jpg

'These are violent people': Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms

Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives

Republicans are starting to worry that voters will punish them for family separations

Wow, threatening the country with violence.

That is not only Trump, but the new GOP, the party of threatening America.

What do you say?

Thank God Republicans are mostly old and overweight. I suspect there will be much less violence than what Trump is promoting.

Somehow, I don't think Law Enforcement is loving this rhetoric.

Are you braindead? Can't you comprehend your own post?

President Trump did not threaten anybody!

He simply pointed out that the deranged Left would bring forth a lot of violence to ensure their agenda was fulfilled in they gained control of Congress.

It wasn't a theat. It was a statement of fact.
dean aint brain dead....he is just an obsessed stroonge who sees trump everywhere....

Oh for crying out loud, can't you ever put up an honest thread?
You mean we aren't supposed to quote Trump?

Is that a new rule? No quoting Trump?

Gee, I can't remember a party leader in the US you aren't supposed to quote.

'These are violent people': Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms

Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives

Republicans are starting to worry that voters will punish them for family separations

Wow, threatening the country with violence.

That is not only Trump, but the new GOP, the party of threatening America.

What do you say?

Thank God Republicans are mostly old and overweight. I suspect there will be much less violence than what Trump is promoting.

Somehow, I don't think Law Enforcement is loving this rhetoric.

Law Enforcement in America is a complete & utter joke. The only thing they do really well is shoot TOO quickly & in the back.

Trump received the largest endorsement from law enforcement in the 2016 election. Over 95% of ALL police unions supported Trump's 2016 run. That is YUGE. LOL

So, IMO law enforcement got exactly what they supported; a nut case.

Let them deal with America once Trump incites all the riots that are coming down the pike. They voted for it.

Forum List

Back