"Trump Threatens Schools"

Anyone who claims prayer doesn't exist in public schools has never experienced exam week.
I suppose but when I was in high school, I prayed a lot...that half the girls in school would have sex with me.

If they want a prayer group do it after school, we have all kinds of churches and beds to kneel and say prays.

Their own time.

Keep it out of public schools. Who cares what tramp says.

Hey Penny Jackboots, if individual students, or even groups of students, want to pray in school, not even Jackboot Thugs like you can stop them.

Sorrynotsorry

Any student is welcome to pray

What they can’t do is have public prayer
What’s your definition of public prayer?
School led

They absolutely can have "public prayer" they just can't have GOV'T OFFICIAL led prayer. That is, I as a teacher cannot instigate the prayer, as is correct. If a student does though, say between classes, no one can stop them. That is their right as free citizens

when they say that to pray is a threat

depends on what they're praying to.....

Trump’s Extremist ‘God Whisperer’ Paula White Is Now a White House Official

The Trump administration announced Friday that the televangelist Paula White will head the White House Faith and Opportunity Initiative, the successor to the Faith-Based and Community Initiatives George W. Bush started in 2001.

But White is no ordinary televangelist. The longtime “God whisperer” to Trump, White is a fire-breathing theocrat who believes that Trump’s enemies are actual demons, and who says that, if you send her enough money, angels will watch over your household and make you rich.

sujb8_paula_whitecain_cluba_si.jpg

so now we've a reality show potus led around by a televangelist in the WH

~S~

So, Trump is okay if a Muslim student wants to pray to Mecca five times a day. Will the school have to provide prayer rugs too? We also have make room for the Hindus, Scientologist, and Jehovahs as well.

Friggin Trumpers know squat about the Constitution.

Trumpers never think things through.

11063635_10204541453476412_5989068899810593492_n.jpg .. Eh, we all know how this ends up, enjoy..

Last edited:
I thought Jesus wanted His followers to pray in closets or someplace like that.
New King James Version
But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.

You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead, they set it on a lampstand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
- Matthew 5

Forum List

Back