"Trump Threatens Schools"

How low have the DemonRats fallen, when they say that to pray is a threat.

We are dealing with proper monsters here, decent human beings would never say something like that!

But then....at this stage of the game nothing the Left says or does can really surprise me.

From Low to lower and lower they go.

Hell, I encourage students who want to pray in school. They just can't force others to participate. Do you want your kids to have to participate in a Muslim call to prayer?

If they want a prayer group do it after school, we have all kinds of churches and beds to kneel and say prays.

Their own time.

Keep it out of public schools. Who cares what tramp says.

Any student is welcome to pray

What they can’t do is have public prayer

If they want a prayer group do it after school, we have all kinds of churches and beds to kneel and say prays.

Their own time.

Keep it out of public schools. Who cares what tramp says.
We care, skank.

According to who or what?

They most certainly can and will, depending on the way court cases and constitutional interpretation gets played out.

Eventually, I'd reckon it might be a good idea to make public prayer mandatory, and remove all public displays of culturally degenerate beliefs and ideologies (such as those associated with critical theory, left-wing identity politics, the Secular Humanist cult, and so forth), making schools quite overtly "religious", as is the Common Law and its founding principles, even if arguably not specifically "Christian" so much as merely "civilizational".

Thankfully the Constitution is very amendable and changeable toward this very agenda, as are the laws of other nations, such as Britain - assuming the cards are delt out in the right way.

Atheists who don't like it can either homeschool their kids, or avoid having kids to begin with.

We are dealing with proper monsters here, decent human beings would never say something like that!

But then....at this stage of the game nothing the Left says or does can really surprise me.

Interesting.....what god do we all pray to this week? Satan? Allah? Wodin?

Muslims could pray to Allah, it being a monotheistic God.

Satan and Wodin would be prohibited.

I'm sure you do.

Eventually, I'd reckon it might be a good idea to make public prayer mandatory, and remove all public displays of culturally degenerate beliefs and ideologies (such as those associated with critical theory, left-wing identity politics, the Secular Humanist cult, and so forth), making schools quite overtly "religious", as is the Common Law and its founding principles, even if arguably not specifically "Christian" so much as merely "civilizational".

Jesus said: "Force everyone to pray to Me!!! Those that refuse stomp, crush and kill them slowly and painfully. That would make my Pecker sooo huge!!!!

They most certainly can and will, depending on the way court cases and constitutional interpretation gets played out.

Thankfully the Constitution is very amendable and changeable toward this very agenda, as are the laws of other nations, such as Britain - assuming the cards are delt out in the right way.

Atheists who don't like it can either homeschool their kids, or avoid having kids to begin with.

You say 'I'd reckon it might be a good idea to make public prayer mandatory, and remove all public displays of culturally degenerate beliefs and ideologies' etc. So, who's to decide what's culturally degenerate?

You say 'I'd reckon it might be a good idea to make public prayer mandatory, and remove all public displays of culturally degenerate beliefs and ideologies' etc. So, who's to decide what's culturally degenerate?
Some, but not others, of course.

As per the philosophy of the Common Law (e.x. Golden Rule), any belief or ideology at direct odds with that has no place anywhere in the public, such as is the case for many atheistic ideologies.

Anyone who claims prayer doesn't exist in public schools has never experienced exam week.

Forum List

Back