Trump threatens European Union

If you live in Ireland and you haven't heard of the Islamic paedo rings (Rotherham ring a bell?), you are either lying or you live under a rock.
That was mostly Asian men.
They were nearly all Pakistani Muslim men.
The article that i read said Asian men. Guess it depends which article you read. It they were from period starting in 1997 and it was not just about rape. His story of thousands of rapes by Muslims holds no water.

Rotherham child sex gang shout 'Allahu Akbar' in court as they are jailed for 80 years for abusing girls, including one who became pregnant at just 12, after being groomed with alcohol and drugs

...The sentencing marks the end of a series of three major trials after a report on child sexual exploitation in Rotherham revealed that more than 1,400 youngsters had been groomed, trafficked and raped in the town over a 16-year period...

Read more: Rotherham child sex gang shout 'Allahu Akbar' in court | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I find it amazing that anybody could be SO stupid, and SO cult-like as to actually claim this is all "fake news".

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

Honestly, what kind of uneducated moron would think that calling these Muslims "Asian" somehow means they weren't Muslim?
I did not say that did not happen. You are unable to keep up and comprehend.

I've read Trump refused to meet Juncker the President of the EU Commission but I don't think he wanted to threaten the European Union. :eusa_think:
I think he just thinks the European Union does not deserve many attentions because it's not a real State. Politically speaking the European Union is not seen very well outstide Europe :eek:
I disagree with what you said (the second part), and also I've seen your country's embassy fly the ASEAN flag.

Before the vote he did not condone or condemn Brexit, he just predicted it would pass. He also was not elected, he was a private citizen at that time. Comparing that to Merkel is disingenuous.

Obama was the one that threatened the U.K. by saying if they chose to leave, they would be at "the end of the line" for trade negotiations. Didn't hear any progressives complain about that, did we? No foaming at the mouth media stories about the US President "meddling" in UK's election/referendum.

And then, threatening The British on their own soil, shit-for-brains flies home on your dime to complain about other nations interfering in American elections.

Ah well, it's good that He's not around anymore; sheltered in a place where it's not cold enough to freeze the balls off (if it had any) a brass monkey.

The UK, France and Germany have been footing 2/3 of the EU budget. It's unclear as to when the UK will stop payments, but that would put even more burden on France and Germany. Voters in France and Germany would become even more frustrated with the situation. The EU is not politically sustainable.

"Asian" in the British press is Pakistani, you ignorant Sorosazi.
This ignorant statement makes you smart?

???

You made another ignorant post, due to the fact that you have no brain and only post hate memes from the Soros sites.

I corrected the meme you posted, since it was highly dishonest as presented.

Look, you're a leftist, lying is what you do, but you do need to be called on the hate filled lies you spew....
I have never been to a Soros sight. You are obviously close to an idiot.
You don't know the difference between site and sight and call HIM the idiot?

Oh, that's rich.
A spelling error does not make one an idiot. Spreading fake news might.

You spread a lot of fake news, so....

[
The article that i read said Asian men. Guess it depends which article you read. It they were from period starting in 1997 and it was not just about rape. His story of thousands of rapes by Muslims holds no water.

"Asian" in the British press is Pakistani, you ignorant Sorosazi.
This ignorant statement makes you smart?

???

You made another ignorant post, due to the fact that you have no brain and only post hate memes from the Soros sites.

I corrected the meme you posted, since it was highly dishonest as presented.

Look, you're a leftist, lying is what you do, but you do need to be called on the hate filled lies you spew....
I have never been to a Soros sight. You are obviously close to an idiot.

Sure, you avoid all the leftist hate sites..... ThinkProgress and Alternet are places you've never even heard of. :eusa_whistle:

The UK, France and Germany have been footing 2/3 of the EU budget. It's unclear as to when the UK will stop payments, but that would put even more burden on France and Germany. Voters in France and Germany would become even more frustrated with the situation. The EU is not politically sustainable.

You are one ignorant p.o.s., Italy contributes more than the UK, and pays the UK extra aid on the side. Italy can't wait for the UK to get the f_ck out of the EU.

"At €29bn, Germany, Europe's largest and most powerful economy, put the most money into the EU pot last year. Poland was the biggest recipient. It received €16.2bn in EU funds in 2013.

Overall, Britain's contribution to the EU pot amounted to €17bn in 2013, behind Germany, France, and Italy.

EU budget: what you need to know

France and Italy pay the bulk of the special financial aid to the UK, which UK insisted on calling a rebate instead of what it is, foreign aid.

upload_2017-2-7_18-48-55.png

You are one ignorant p.o.s., Italy contributes more than the UK, and pays the UK extra aid on the side. Italy can't wait for the UK to get the f_ck out of the EU.

"At €29bn, Germany, Europe's largest and most powerful economy, put the most money into the EU pot last year. Poland was the biggest recipient. It received €16.2bn in EU funds in 2013.

Overall, Britain's contribution to the EU pot amounted to €17bn in 2013, behind Germany, France, and Italy.

EU budget: what you need to know

France and Italy pay the bulk of the special financial aid to the UK, which UK insisted on calling a rebate instead of what it is, foreign aid.

View attachment 111262
Britain has been a drag on the European Union as the English were always reluctant members, seeing it as no more than a common market. The will be gone in about two years and it will be their loss.

As I posted a couple of weeks ago: "The president of the European Union Council, Donald Tusk, warned the heads of governments from all the European Union (EU) states (except England) that newly elected U.S. President Trump represents a danger to the EU because he encouraged Britain to leave the union while encouraging other states of the EU to also leave."

It is reported in THE TIMES today that Donald Trump's defense secretary, James Mattis, told NATO allies that the USA cannot be relied upon to come to their aid unless they have given enough money to the organization. "No longer can the American taxpayer carry a disproportionate share of the defense of western values. Americans cannot care more for your children's future security than you do." James Mattis told Nato defense ministers in Brussels yesterday. (page 1) The transatlantic relationship, the newspaper concludes, is in a bruising time.

The message is clear; Europe cannot ultimately depend on Americans honoring Article 5 of the treaty which guarantees all members will support any member if attacked and President Donald Tusk of the European Council as well as Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany, are right when they say the EU needs to be prepared to beef-up the European Army.

EU%20Army%202_zps9qdbdj5a.jpg

Forum List

Back