Trump thought Rodman's trip to North Korea was 'smart'.

Thank you. It's sick how most leftists are cheering against this

I do not see them cheering against it. I see many doubting much will come of it. And really mostly because of Kim.

Notice that in the post right after this, HappyJoy posted that you were wrong about the "and really mostly because of Kim" as he bashed and blamed Trump and didn't mention Kim.

You'll come to realize you were wrong in the first sentence too. They don't want him to have success with Kim

Nah, you as usual are dead wrong! It is who and what you are, you wear it well!

You were proven wrong on your third sentence by HappyJoy in the very next post, wear your failure well

Lie.

Read the post, Boychick. You were very clear

Nah, you as usual are dead wrong! It is who and what you are, you wear it well!

You were proven wrong on your third sentence by HappyJoy in the very next post, wear your failure well

He never commented on why Rump better Nieto to pay for his border wall! Why do you like so much? Trying to emulate your Orange dotard?

Here you answered your own question

So you lie like Rump, got it. Now it is out for all to see!

Damn you were wasted last night. Sleep it off?

I also like how leftists are so wrapped up in labeling people. I either hate everything about Trump in every possible way or I'm a Trump supporter. The world is so black and white to you. Remember how you claim that you're smarter than Republicans because you're not all black and white like they are? You're not, you're way worse

See, there you go again lie, lie, lie. I have never said any such thing. Nice straw man though to divert of subject, keep being you partisan hack.

Forum List

Back