Trump thinks we should give "President for Life" a try. Like China or Russia or North Korea.

Until we wipe out the communists who want to take away the Bill of Rights, I'm ok with this.

You mean like a president who says "forget due process, take the guns" ? Any other president that said that would be immediately impeached.

Trump is still the lesser of two evils compared to Hillary Bodycount Clinton.

You really believe that crap, don't you?

Absolutely. Fuck the Clintons. Fuck the DNC.

Trump on China's Xi consolidating power: 'Maybe we'll give that a shot some day.'

In the closed-door remarks, a recording of which was obtained by CNN, Trump also praised China's President Xi Jinping for recently consolidating power and extending his potential tenure, musing he wouldn't mind making such a maneuver himself.

"He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."

The audience is laughing because they think he's joking.

Trum keeps morons like you chasing your tails. Dumbass!

Until we wipe out the communists who want to take away the Bill of Rights, I'm ok with this.

You mean like a president who says "forget due process, take the guns" ? Any other president that said that would be immediately impeached.

You really believe that crap, don't you?

Absolutely. Fuck the Clintons. Fuck the DNC.

You're funny.

a2oR5i4.png

Immigration deal then backs off

Talks about gun reform then backs off

Talks about tariffs which will hurt our economy

Wants to be President for LIfe

Better a cheater than someone who is cheated on.
Is that satire?

The Illuminati is playing us for fools. Germany and the whole European Union as well as Canada are ruled by unelected Eurocrats.

Oligarch (or plutocrat) Donald J. Trump is steering us in the direction of brutal dictatorship as an all-too-convenient "alternative" to the German Axis which has arisen for the third time in history.

Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-Un, and Xi Jinping are not our allies. We are aghast that Trump is meeting with these horrible tyrants and aspiring to their same level of brutal dictatorship to oppress the common people.

We think Trump was elected by Russian interference especially in the Republican primary election.

We think there is help in Europe (Brexit, e.g.) to throw off the Russian-influenced New-World-Order Eurocrat rule.

I have to laugh when I see Deanturd use the word "think" in one of his asinine troll threads.
I have to laugh when I see anyone quoting Comedy News Network, and thinking it's true.
You are way behind in the times and cultural changes that have taken place in America in relation to comedy history and it's influence. Your lack regarding an ability to critical thinking hinders your ability to differentiate and place thoughts into perspective. You would have to move beyond a fourth grader thinking pattern to comprehend the comedy/news relationship.
He has a fourth grade understanding.

Trump on China's Xi consolidating power: 'Maybe we'll give that a shot some day.'

In the closed-door remarks, a recording of which was obtained by CNN, Trump also praised China's President Xi Jinping for recently consolidating power and extending his potential tenure, musing he wouldn't mind making such a maneuver himself.

"He's now president for life. President for life. And he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot some day."

It’s great to see President Trump is still making CNN and all their lemming followers lose their heads over a joke.

You Leftards really don't understand humor, do you?

Forum List

Back