Trump: "There's nothing out there about Clinton's religion."

Somebody should tell Hillary that when she is using a Teleprompter to respond to Trumps claims she shouldn't read the stage directions (Sigh)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can see her grab the words "sigh" off the teleprompter. :lol:

Clinton "sigh"
Unlike Trump she actually understands the issues
(pause) (sigh with a eye roll)
Hillary has worked with every major leader in the world, Trump has met bimbos from around the world
Hillary is more of the same dude. Repubs and Dems have had their chance to do something for America/Americans and have failed over and over again. We as a nation aren't going down that road any more and come November, Americans will be heard loud and clear.

Agree Trump is not the same

He is also the worst candidate in the last century

Companies are always hiring, this garbage economy just means they're hiring less and expanding slower. Then there are the ones going to other countries to escape the massive tax on each employee, and the even bigger tax when you reach 50(?). Hillary said she'd continue what Obama has been doing, which is chasing businesses out of the country again. You're going to have to get me up SUPER early in the morning to convince me that a massive tax on businesses for each employee promotes hiring. These establishment servants you think so much of are in this for themselves, not the people.

The economy is expanding, unlike the W years when the economy was driving over a cliff.

Now, the Republican are saying, " GIVE US ANOTHER CHANCE!" I am making more and my assets are higher in value than they have ever been. No, I don't want to take a chance on a repeat of the W fiasco, especially when it would be lead by an Orange Clown.

Thanks....but No Thanks
Your personal assets have little to do with whether or not the economy is doing well. You're also ignoring that the economy is expanding slower and there are fewer people employed under Obama's presidency. There are also many more Missing Workers. You also have yet to tell me how taxing the goodness out of businesses, making sure they have less money to hire people and expand with, actually promotes hiring.
No doubt, the economy has had a choppy recovery from the Great Recession. In 2007, the year the recession started, the proportion of people in the labor force started to fall. That’s when it all started. The economic downturn started before Obama. Also the decline can be explained by aging baby boomers leaving the labor force as they begin to retire en masse. How much of the LFPR (labor force participation rate) decline is attributable to the baby boomers retiring? At least half.
You ignored my question again. Also, even if half was because of retiring Baby Boomers, and it's not, then the other half would be entirely because Obama has been placing massive tax burdens on businesses for each employee. Certainly doesn't make you want to hire people when you get an extra tax for each one, and yet another when you reach 50. Retired people are actually going back to work because of the economy, and they're getting entrance level jobs, which is adding to the number of unemployed young people. The dive in employed people is much too steep.
Stop it you broken record with this tax burden bullshit is stopping companies from creating jobs! Stop it!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/24/magazine/why-are-corporations-hoarding-trillions.html?_r=0

Why Companies Aren't Getting the Employees They Need

Even with unemployment hovering around 9%, companies are grousing that they can't find skilled workers, and filling a job can take months of hunting.

Employers are quick to lay blame. Schools aren't giving kids the right kind of training. The government isn't letting in enough high-skill immigrants. The list goes on and on.

But I believe that the real culprits are the employers themselves.

With an abundance of workers to choose from, employers are demanding more of job candidates than ever before. They want prospective workers to be able to fill a role right away, without any training or ramp-up time.

In other words, to get a job, you have to have that job already. It's a Catch-22 situation for workers—and it's hurting companies and the economy.

To get America's job engine revving again, companies need to stop pinning so much of the blame on our nation's education system. They need to drop the idea of finding perfect candidates and look for people whocould do the job with a bit of training and practice.
You just want me to stop pointing it out because it's common sense that proves Obama's 'economics' aren't working.

Schools are relatively useless, they aren't teaching us what they should, the way they should. People are coming out of school unprepared for the world. This is one of the many reasons the government shouldn't be allowed to 'educate' the youth of America.

You're basically claiming that employers are sabotaging themselves, and lifting the blame off the government in the process, when it really is the government.

People get bonuses for training new workers. That's incentive to hire unskilled work and to train them. Your claim is false in most cases.

The education system is controlled by the government, it's the government's fault that businesses are being overtaxed, people aren't leaving school prepared.

Hillary is more of the same dude.
But Trump is WORSE than the same.
If you really want something different, try Johnson.
Johnson is a pot head. I don't want the leader of the free world to be a stoner.

If putting America/Americans FIRST, ending corruption, killing off the lobbyist/special interest and sending the elites packing is worse than the same I'll have a double dose of it. ;)

Johnson is a pot head. I don't want the leader of the free world to be a stoner.

If putting America/Americans FIRST, ending corruption, killing off the lobbyist/special interest and sending the elites packing is worse than the same I'll have a double dose of it. ;)
If you believe Dishonest Donald will actually do anything he says you are among the most gullible of the gullible. After bragging that he has the greatest memory in the universe he will say he doesn't remember saying anything you cited!!!

If you believe Dishonest Donald will actually do anything he says you are among the most gullible of the gullible. After bragging that he has the greatest memory in the universe he will say he doesn't remember saying anything you cited!!!
I do believe he will move in the direction that he promised the American people. He's got no reason to lie. Whether he can get Congress to work with him is a whole other question. But yeah, whether rightly or wrongly I do believe he's a man of his word and will attempt to make due on his promises.

Forum List

Back