Trump, the GOP and 2018

Trump won, Hillary Lost, and he won without the GOP's help. The dumb ass GOP establishment let Obama beat them twice, if anything the GOP should get some advice from president Trump.

1. Trump is not a monster. YOu are a lying asshole.

2. Your pretense that you don't understand the English word "let" is rejected. YOu are a lying asshole.

3. Lefties like yourself don't get to complain about sexual harassment, see Bill Clinton.

4. Your complain about "personal insults" while your side has been engaging in the politics of personal destruction for generations on an industrial scale is dismissed as idiocy.

5. If Trump fails this is the permanent marginalization of Middle America, and the effective end of American democracy. What follows in on you and yours, asshole.
The deplorable Trumpanzees are awfully excitable these days.
yes.gif

Fuck you, you piece of shit.

You want to sabotage Trump.

As he is the only threat to your dream of a ONe Party State.

Please stop your lying.
Don't you realize Republicans have a one party state?

Please support your absurdly stupid claim, or admit that you are a dishonest troll.
WTF? Republicans control the White House, House, Senate, SCOTUS, and most of the governorships and state legislative bodies in the country.

How fucking stupid are you? Serious question.

Rw is not stupid enough to think that one party sweeping one election is the an ONe Party State.

If that is what he is suggesting, he is lying.

FYI, moron.

One-party state - Wikipedia

"A one-party state, single-party state, one-party system, single-party system or one-party democracy is a type of state in which one political party has the right to form the government, usually based on the existing constitution. All other parties are either outlawed or allowed to take only a limited and controlled participation in elections. Sometimes the term de facto one-party state is used to describe a dominant-party system that, unlike the one-party state, allows (at least nominally) democratic multiparty elections, but the existing practices or balance of political power effectively prevent the opposition from winning the elections."
I didn't realize you were speaking wingnut. No, Democrats aren't trying to achieve a one party state in the literal. But they would like to have what the Republicans currently have: one party control over all of government.

THey certainly are. RW started an excellent thread about a year before the election the subject. He was just a little early.

"Just dump the guy"?

Lol

What are the high crimes or misdemeanors you'd charge him with?
Screws me, I'm not pushing impeachment. The point of the thread is political calculation, 2018 and what congressional Republicans might be thinking.
Impeachment is on the way, sooner or later. It's to the Republicans interest to have it sooner, to recover their image in time. It's in Democrats interests to have it explode closer to the 2018 midterms.

In other words she's telling dumbasses like you to stfu

Now you respect Pelosi and say that I should, also. You wingnuts are hilarious!

I don't respect her. If you believe I do you're dumber than I thought. Having said that you do so......, stfu already

You're the one citing her to make your argument.

Screws me, I'm not pushing impeachment. The point of the thread is political calculation, 2018 and what congressional Republicans might be thinking.
Impeachment is on the way, sooner or later. It's to the Republicans interest to have it sooner, to recover their image in time. It's in Democrats interests to have it explode closer to the 2018 midterms.

In other words she's telling dumbasses like you to stfu

Now you respect Pelosi and say that I should, also. You wingnuts are hilarious!

I don't respect her. If you believe I do you're dumber than I thought. Having said that you do so......, stfu already

You're the one citing her to make your argument.

So what? You dumbasses cite rush Limbaugh & fox news to make your arguments all the time. Do you suddenly now respect them?

Just bug off with your stupidity

Forum List

Back