Trump, the gift that keeps on giving!!

Just because you have money doesn't make you smart. Presumably one of the Republic values he is speaking of is fiscal responsibility. So he is going to work for a Democrat majority in Congress.

Think about that.

He is a fucking idiot.
/----/ "Just because you have money doesn't make you smart" Having NO money doesn't make you smart either.

Listen. The behavior of the Democrats aka left turds has been on parade for 2 years. Review your behavior and gain some insight!

President Trump is a billionaire who gave up his lifestyle, to work for NOTHING, to make the lives of the American people better. Everything he has done or attempted to do is for the betterment of this country. Now I am sorry you libtards are rooting for the bad guys but that’s just because you are top to bottom assholes.

Trump works for nothing?

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Rich Off the Presidency

:iyfyus.jpg:

Obviously you don't understand the post you are responding to and/or never read the article.

Just because you have money doesn't make you smart. Presumably one of the Republic values he is speaking of is fiscal responsibility. So he is going to work for a Democrat majority in Congress.

Think about that.

He is a fucking idiot.
Yep. He was an idiot to want to be president.
Only scumbags and anti-Americans need apply.

And even more amusing is that the media always proclaims “billionaire” as a credential in the headline when one goes after Trump.
It really impresses these celebrity worshipping types.

But we aren’t going to let the monied class take him down.
Trump got rich working in the Private sector. He earned his money.
The following got rich ripping off taxpayers :
  • Barack Obama
  • Nancy Pelosi
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Bill Clinton
  • Maxine Waters
  • Chuck Schumer
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Harry Reid

And even more amusing is that the media always proclaims “billionaire” as a credential in the headline when one goes after Trump.

• Barack Obama
  • Nancy Pelosi
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Bill Clinton
  • Maxine Waters
  • Chuck Schumer
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Harry Reid

They do love their career politicians. I am trying to think of any Democrat presidential candidate who ever held a job outside slopping at the public trough since Jimmy Carter. I cant think of a single one. All of them spent their lives on taxpayer money...and it seems to have made them despise the taxpayers.

• Barack Obama
  • Nancy Pelosi
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Bill Clinton
  • Maxine Waters
  • Chuck Schumer
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Harry Reid

They do love their career politicians. I am trying to think of any Democrat presidential candidate who ever held a job outside slopping at the public trough since Jimmy Carter. I cant think of a single one. All of them spent their lives on taxpayer money...and it seems to have made them despise the taxpayers.
They tend to think of us as idiots.
Probably because they think we're easy to fool.....and she's right.

th

• Barack Obama
  • Nancy Pelosi
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Bill Clinton
  • Maxine Waters
  • Chuck Schumer
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Harry Reid

They tend to think of us as idiots.
Probably because they think we're easy to fool.....and she's right.

th

They truly think of themselves as a ruling class. And for the most part they are. In fact the loudest criticism they offer against their opponents is that they worked in this industry or that industry. What a bunch of loons for whom having held a job is a disqualification for office.

Listen. The behavior of the Democrats aka left turds has been on parade for 2 years. Review your behavior and gain some insight!

President Trump is a billionaire who gave up his lifestyle, to work for NOTHING, to make the lives of the American people better. Everything he has done or attempted to do is for the betterment of this country. Now I am sorry you libtards are rooting for the bad guys but that’s just because you are top to bottom assholes.

Trump works for nothing?

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Rich Off the Presidency

:iyfyus.jpg:
I'm sure anything Trump does that is legal and just something that goes with the territory appears evil and dishonest to you.
On the other hand nothing Hillary or Obama does appears even unethical, much less illegal. As long as it was your people commtting treason and selling us out to our enemies, it's cool. But if someone wants to pay to see one of Trump's golf courses, well by God that's the stuff that makes him impeachable.

Forum List

Back