Trump the Genius???

HYPOCRISY..
In case you missed it, CNN recently dug up video footage(1999) of GOP Senators Mitch McConnell(KY), Lindsey Graham(SC), and Chuck Grassley(IA) explaining their reasons for supporting President Bill Clinton’s impeachment. Listening to the explanations given by Senators McConnell, Graham and Grassley in support of Clinton’s impeachment in 1999 and considering the fact that all of them are now staunch defenders, even abetters of President Trump who is accused of doing far worse, it is hard to avoid the shocking hypocrisy displayed by these three senior U.S. Senators.

Senator Mitch McConnell for example said on February 10, 1999, “The problem is lying under oath and obstructing justice. The subject matter[Monica Lewinsky] is not what is significant here. It is lying under oath and obstructing justice.”

Senator Lindsey Graham said on January 16, 1999, “The point I’m trying to make is you don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic. Impeachment is not about punishment, impeachment is about cleansing the office.”

Senator Chuck Grassley said on January 9, 1999, “We are miraculously transformed from politicians to people who leave their Republican and Democrat labels at the door. We’re there to seek the truth and to find out whether the president is guilty or not guilty, and no stone should be left unturned to make that determination.”

From what we have seen so far, I think it is fair to conclude that Mitch McConnell will never vote to impeach Trump even if evidence was produced proving that Trump obstructed and is still obstructing justice. It is also fair to conclude that Senator Graham will never vote to impeach Trump without a conviction in an effort to “cleanse the office” even if a mountain of evidence was presented showing Trump has defiled/is still defiling the office. As for Senator Grassley, it is likewise fair to conclude that he will never shed his Republican label and vote to impeach Trump even if a determination was made that he was guilty of a crime.

Bottom line, it is not uncommon for politicians from both sides of the aisle to be caught in hypocritical stances. The Trump presidency however has brought political hypocrisy to a whole new alarming level.Simply put, no self-respecting individual who took issue with President Clinton’s lying and obstruction of justice would ever fervently defend Trump, a far worse and serial offender, as Senators Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Chuck Grassley have. It is such sickening hypocrisy that turns a lot of young impressionable people away from politics–a sad state of affairs indeed.

Gee, ed...

I, and others, have posted video and other links to Biden stating the Biden Rule about not appointing a justice until the election was decided.

not a word from Biden about it when Garland was put on permanent hold.

I guess there is hypocrisy on BOTH sides of the aisle.
So you can admit McConnell and Graham are hypocrites??

Did you miss this part of my post?

Just wanted to hear you mention the repub hypocrites names Guess I'm a little tired of Repub ""BOTH ""BS

HYPOCRISY..
In case you missed it, CNN recently dug up video footage(1999) of GOP Senators Mitch McConnell(KY), Lindsey Graham(SC), and Chuck Grassley(IA) explaining their reasons for supporting President Bill Clinton’s impeachment. Listening to the explanations given by Senators McConnell, Graham and Grassley in support of Clinton’s impeachment in 1999 and considering the fact that all of them are now staunch defenders, even abetters of President Trump who is accused of doing far worse, it is hard to avoid the shocking hypocrisy displayed by these three senior U.S. Senators.

Senator Mitch McConnell for example said on February 10, 1999, “The problem is lying under oath and obstructing justice. The subject matter[Monica Lewinsky] is not what is significant here. It is lying under oath and obstructing justice.”

Senator Lindsey Graham said on January 16, 1999, “The point I’m trying to make is you don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic. Impeachment is not about punishment, impeachment is about cleansing the office.”

Senator Chuck Grassley said on January 9, 1999, “We are miraculously transformed from politicians to people who leave their Republican and Democrat labels at the door. We’re there to seek the truth and to find out whether the president is guilty or not guilty, and no stone should be left unturned to make that determination.”

From what we have seen so far, I think it is fair to conclude that Mitch McConnell will never vote to impeach Trump even if evidence was produced proving that Trump obstructed and is still obstructing justice. It is also fair to conclude that Senator Graham will never vote to impeach Trump without a conviction in an effort to “cleanse the office” even if a mountain of evidence was presented showing Trump has defiled/is still defiling the office. As for Senator Grassley, it is likewise fair to conclude that he will never shed his Republican label and vote to impeach Trump even if a determination was made that he was guilty of a crime.

Bottom line, it is not uncommon for politicians from both sides of the aisle to be caught in hypocritical stances. The Trump presidency however has brought political hypocrisy to a whole new alarming level.Simply put, no self-respecting individual who took issue with President Clinton’s lying and obstruction of justice would ever fervently defend Trump, a far worse and serial offender, as Senators Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and Chuck Grassley have. It is such sickening hypocrisy that turns a lot of young impressionable people away from politics–a sad state of affairs indeed.

Gee, ed...

I, and others, have posted video and other links to Biden stating the Biden Rule about not appointing a justice until the election was decided.

Just wanted to hear you mention the repub hypocrites names Guess I'm a little tired of Repub ""BOTH ""BS

damn

can't get you to admit Harry Reid, Hillary, Bill, Al Gore, Bill Clinton and others are hypocrites, but you want names from me?

GTH

Mitch is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to fair or honest, and that's saying a lot as we are over run with useless people from both sides of the isle.

HYPOCRISY..

Gee, ed...

damn

can't get you to admit Harry Reid, Hillary, Bill, Al Gore, Bill Clinton and others are hypocrites, but you want names from me?

GTH

For the same reason that we've had two wars with Iraq and are on the verge of one with Iran - because the Saudi royal family owns the Republican party.

Uhm you forgetting they are the US allies in the region?
Allies don't cause a 9/11 or hack our newsman to death

By that logic you think Jordan killed Robert Kennedy

Nothing analogous at all.

But keep trying if it make you happy!

For the same reason that we've had two wars with Iraq and are on the verge of one with Iran - because the Saudi royal family owns the Republican party.

Of course it is sand monkey lover

Gee, ed...

damn

GTH
Obamacare stole peoples surviving money to pay for others in a large scale! All of the selling points was pure hypocrisy. Romney in 2012 had a chance against Obama based just on that. But he pulled a sidestep dive that helped to plow the way for Trump. Even corrupted boxers groaned at Romney. The big palooka!

Of course it is sand monkey lover

Sirhan Sirhan was a used car salesman.

Trump Bypasses Congress To Approve $8 Billion In Arms Sales To Saudi Arabia, UAE

does the US get a commission out of this? Why are we selling weapons to a country that took down the Towers?
My guess is and it's an educated guess , is that after his Presidency Trump is planning on some business with those scum Maybe a Trump tower?

Educated?

That's funny...

Do another one....
Hack a newsman to death and you too make get 10 billion worth of arms Trump is very generous with other peoples money

But it’s OK for obozo to send pallets of cash to Iran..

At least Trump is trying to look out for Americas interest

while obozo was trying to help terrorist...
Americas interest??? It's in our interest for Iraq to now make nuclear weapons? Wasn't happening under Obama Your moron ripped up the agreement Now he wants a war?? Hopefully only republicans will qualify

Obozo supported the terrorist just like you Tards do...

Tell us why did obozo sneak them all those pallets of cash?

My guess is and it's an educated guess , is that after his Presidency Trump is planning on some business with those scum Maybe a Trump tower?

Educated?

That's funny...

Do another one....
Hack a newsman to death and you too make get 10 billion worth of arms Trump is very generous with other peoples money

Americas interest??? It's in our interest for Iraq to now make nuclear weapons? Wasn't happening under Obama Your moron ripped up the agreement Now he wants a war?? Hopefully only republicans will qualify

Wasn't it their money ? And look at the shit that the moron Trump has started The man always was an accident waiting to happen and republican schmucks gave him to America Thanks,,,,for nothing

Educated?

That's funny...

Do another one....

Wasn't it their money ? And look at the shit that the moron Trump has started The man always was an accident waiting to happen and republican schmucks gave him to America Thanks,,,,for nothing

Because it was their money?

I see you dodged my question Tard.....

Why did obozo SNEAK all that cash to Iran?

Why Tard?

Forum List

Back