as he looks in the mirror
Or is that two (2) ?:)-
07/19/2019
3:02 PM
cst
7/20/2019
:)-

Last edited:
I’ll preface this by saying that my wife is Purto Rican. Her father was born in PR and both her parents grew up there. My wife lived there for about 5 years growing up. I spent 10 days visiting the island several years ago. I regularly talk to members of her family that still live on the island st least part time.

Many members of the older generation on the island still want Independence. They want to be their own country, separated from the last centrifuged American interference. Many of them speak little to no English... some because they can’t and some because they won’t.

Many younger Pr residents want the benefits of Citizenship and Statehood but don’t want the responsibilities of the same. They want to vote and get the full benefits but don’t want to pay taxes that would leave the island. They want to have their cake and eat it too.

They need to be given two options... Statehood or Independence. No more Commonwealth option. Become FULLY AMERICAN or become solely Puerto Rican and fend for yourselves.

Trump tells Puerto Rico~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you are not one of us

It was Aired last night 07/19/2019

I must say, he only speaks for one
07/19/2019
cst
7/20/2019
My brother in law is the son of Puerto rican immigrants
The only good thing is hes tall, skinny and looks white :04:
My niece and nephew are little half breeds
I'd step in front of a bullet for all of them ........Even my sisters in laws
They came here for a reason

They're extremely religious
church on Sundays

the kids are good kids
my nephews is in the navy
my niece is in college ..........a traditional right leaning catlick college

I dont think they're gonna vote dem...and theyre done WITH NY ...theyre leaving for the South soon

PR they always vote for commonwealth they never want to be a state with its full rights and responsibility or become independent

Im not a catholic ...my sister was assimilated by them :auiqs.jpg:

Many members of the older generation on the island still want Independence. They want to be their own country, separated from the last centrifuged American interference. Many of them speak little to no English... some because they can’t and some because they won’t.

As an American citizen, born here and have lived here for 70 years--
I have always felt in my heart, there is no "difference"; we are all one :)-

Puerto Rico is one of us

Last edited:
Trump tells Puerto Rico~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you are not one of us

It was Aired last night 07/19/2019

I must say, he only speaks for one
07/19/2019
cst
7/20/2019
good for Trump --we don't need another ''area'' draining our resources
...MORE politicians to ARGUE/FIGHT with each other
more problems
more fake claims of RACISM/etc

His username "watchingfromafar" is probably pretty accurate. Probably watching from somewhere around Moscow. And no, I'm not talking about Idaho.

Im not a catholic ...my sister was assimilated by them :auiqs.jpg:
I was baptized in a Catholic Church when I was less than a year old

Circumcised that same day

It wasn’t my choice to make

So; what is it, does this make me a Jew-?

Just asking

In today's climate you can be anything. You're male BUT you can identify as an elderly Jewish woman and who are we to tell you its not so...(under threat of progressive nazi persecution )

Soooooo
Mazel tov!

:04:

Other than taking it over long enough to kick out the Spanish in 1899, I suppose the PR made for a decent naval coaling station.

But coaling stations and colliers are no longer needed and haven't been needed for most of the past century. Time to let 'em go.

as a comment . I always thought of PR islanders as some kinda type of 'mexican' or other type of third worlder . Course , I don't think that TRUMP would say what is claimed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back