Trump tells it like it is on the European Union.

We americans like backwards holes.
Really? Why that?

Because they speak English.
Why do such holes speak English?

They invented it I suppose. The Scots at least try to speak english as well. The French......well there, women run around in the place in france where women wear no pants and the men run around with their ding dongs hanging down
Franken, Angelsachsen, we all are Germans. Just don´t tell them.

You will all be arabs and africans at the rate you are going

Really? Why that?

They invented it I suppose. The Scots at least try to speak english as well. The French......well there, women run around in the place in france where women wear no pants and the men run around with their ding dongs hanging down

They are all Weltburgers, with double patty and French Fries.

If Trump wins reelection the EU is toast.

They have fucked around on trade believing that Trump will get beat. If he wins he will light Western Europe up.
He will fuck everyone of them. Germany, right now, is at recession mode. We could cripple Germany. Hell,
if we send half of our troops in Germany to Poland, that will burn their economy.

Trump will basically be able to dictate how Europe is governed. If we bar trade with some of those countries,
like France, Germany, Belgium, we could form our own alliances with Italy, England will have no choice
and all the Eastern European countries. The Finns, the Danes and Norway would do business with us.
(I'm not sure about Sweden).

We would form a new defense alliance with the folks that pay their way, and if we're smart, we'll add the
Ukraine. What's Russia going to do. Their new missile system can't even launch without half of their
country being contaminated.

I thought you Germans were other worldly; made of sterner stuff; a true master race. I guess i was wrong.

“The European Union is worse than China, just smaller. It treats us horribly: barriers, tariffs, taxes,” he told a crowd Thursday in Manchester, New Hampshire, a city originally modeled after its industrial namesake in England. “They treat us really badly."

Trump claims ‘the European Union is worse than China’ — despite violent crackdown on Hong Kong protesters

Nope, just adds more proof that the grifter is in idiot.
What the ph uk do you care about those white racist son of biatches on the other side of the pond? Merkel our buddy in Germany has done more to weaken that nation as well as others in their union then Putin can ever be. Before Trump there were many people who complained about us protecting Europe. The costs involved. So we have someone who wants to do something about it and your handlers tell you.... no way! We have successfully kept Russia as an adversary. Not because Putin is not a nice guy. Although he could be a better person.But because he believes in the sovereign freedom of his nation. He lived with globalist interference. Was part of it. That nation became a monster in 1917. Started by Mensheviks backed by the new world order then moved to Bolsheviks and the ugliness that went with it. If you have no play in this, then you are a naive moron. I am not against world government. I question who the bosses are and how we are to live. Benevolence or malevolence.

“The European Union is worse than China, just smaller. It treats us horribly: barriers, tariffs, taxes,” he told a crowd Thursday in Manchester, New Hampshire, a city originally modeled after its industrial namesake in England. “They treat us really badly."

Trump claims ‘the European Union is worse than China’ — despite violent crackdown on Hong Kong protesters

Nope, just adds more proof that the grifter is in idiot.
What the ph uk do you care about those white racist son of biatches on the other side of the pond? Merkel our buddy in Germany has done more to weaken that nation as well as others in their union then Putin can ever be. Before Trump there were many people who complained about us protecting Europe. The costs involved. So we have someone who wants to do something about it and your handlers tell you.... no way! We have successfully kept Russia as an adversary. Not because Putin is not a nice guy. Although he could be a better person.But because he believes in the sovereign freedom of his nation. He lived with globalist interference. Was part of it. That nation became a monster in 1917. Started by Mensheviks backed by the new world order then moved to Bolsheviks and the ugliness that went with it. If you have no play in this, then you are a naive moron. I am not against world government. I question who the bosses are and how we are to live. Benevolence or malevolence.

No, you're an idiot.

I thought you Germans were other worldly; made of sterner stuff; a true master race. I guess i was wrong.
No, no, you are right, it is true, sterner stuff.

Forum List

Back