Trump Trump tells his voters they were vicious,

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
and now he wants them to be laid back, and that its terrible to yell "lock her up" . I have to laugh, he created
the vicious crowds and now he wants them to be laid back. I'm sure those who believed Hillary was really a crook have no idea what is going on, duh, you have been taken!!:eusa_boohoo: and the joke is on you. He just never quits giving does he..:)

ORLANDO, Fla. — President-elect Donald Trump tried to tamp down supporters calling to "lock up" Hillary Clinton by telling them while they were "vicious" before the election, "now you're laid back, you're cool, you're mellow."

But his words seemed not to have their intended effect — a supporter threw an empty water bottle at a reporter after the event ended.

Trump made the comments after the supporters in the crowd began a typical "lock her up!" chant in reference to Hillary Clinton. "Oh, that's so, so terrible," Trump said.

"So here's what I noticed: Four weeks ago, just prior to, and always prior to, you people were vicious, violent, screaming, 'Where's the wall? We want the wall!' Screaming, 'Prison! Prison! Lock her up!,'" Trumps said. "I mean, you are going crazy."

But now, he said, "it's much different."

"Now you're laid back, you're cool, you're mellow, right? You're basking in the glow of victory!" Trump said.

It was an implicit acknowledgement Trump has fueled his supporters' anger and frustration to win the election, in part by provoking their opposition to Democrat Hillary Clinton. "Lock her up!" was one of his most popular chants and could be heard at nearly every one of his campaign rallies.

Trump Tells Supporters: You Were 'Vicious' But After Win Are 'Mellow'

Did you watch it? I did. It was funny. The crowd liked it, he liked it, I liked it. You can't see anything in context, it's simply beyond your grasp. That's WHY you are a liberal.

and now he wants them to be laid back, and that its terrible to yell "lock her up" . I have to laugh, he created
the vicious crowds and now he wants them to be laid back. I'm sure those who believed Hillary was really a crook have no idea what is going on, duh, you have been taken!!:eusa_boohoo: and the joke is on you. He just never quits giving does he..:)
Have you heard the expression, "Not fair to kick a man when he is down"? Trump has kicked her ass fair and square. When it's over, it's over. A gentleman doesn't continue beating someone afterwards.

Did you watch it? I did. It was funny. The crowd liked it, he liked it, I liked it. You can't see anything in context, it's simply beyond your grasp. That's WHY you are a liberal.

No I didn't not watch it, I can't stand his voice and his talk, about nothing. I read that a bottle was thrown at a reporter, that was nice hey.

I guess everyone was in all the one big ugly nasty joke, hey. Yes that is why I'm now a democrat,. I find him and his crowds behavior nauseating.

No I didn't not watch it, I can't stand his voice and his talk, about nothing. I read that a bottle was thrown at a reporter, that was nice hey.

I guess everyone was in all the one big ugly nasty joke, hey. Yes that is why I'm now a democrat,. I find him and his crowds behavior nauseating.
Nothing nasty about it, you're just a thin skinned snowflake.

Have you heard the expression, "Not fair to kick a man when he is down"? Trump has kicked her ass fair and square. When it's over, it's over. A gentleman doesn't continue beating someone afterwards.

I would never refer to Trump as a gentleman. Is that like a man who beats his women and brings her flowers the next day?? fyi= NOT A GENTLEMAN.

Shouting lock her up is viscous to Penelope, beating the shit out of an old man because he voted for Trump is not.

That's what a libtard is!

Nothing nasty about it, you're just a thin skinned snowflake.

I'm a baby boomer. In my life I have never seen such a spectacle of horrible behavior as I have seen the trump crowds, it made me ill to watch. He makes me ill.

This MSNBC must me orchestrated by teenagers. I don't blame Trump for singling out the media. The media really is the accelerant of social cancer.

Shouting lock her up is viscous to Penelope, beating the shit out of an old man because he voted for Trump is not.

I am sure many got the shit beat out of them from the Trumps people, someone threw a bottle at a reporter, real nice.

The witch is finally dead. Hillary has been exposed and crushed. I know that you are only a baby-boomer but you might be familiar with what happened to Mussolini when he was captured trying to slip out of the country with the Nazis. When you've taken so much injustice for so long ......... emotions are high when you've been vindicated.

ORLANDO, Fla. — President-elect Donald Trump tried to tamp down supporters calling to "lock up" Hillary Clinton by telling them while they were "vicious" before the election, "now you're laid back, you're cool, you're mellow."

But his words seemed not to have their intended effect — a supporter threw an empty water bottle at a reporter after the event ended.

Trump made the comments after the supporters in the crowd began a typical "lock her up!" chant in reference to Hillary Clinton. "Oh, that's so, so terrible," Trump said.

"So here's what I noticed: Four weeks ago, just prior to, and always prior to, you people were vicious, violent, screaming, 'Where's the wall? We want the wall!' Screaming, 'Prison! Prison! Lock her up!,'" Trumps said. "I mean, you are going crazy."

"Now you're laid back, you're cool, you're mellow, right? You're basking in the glow of victory!" Trump said.

It was an implicit acknowledgement Trump has fueled his supporters' anger and frustration to win the election, in part by provoking their opposition to Democrat Hillary Clinton. "Lock her up!" was one of his most popular chants and could be heard at nearly every one of his campaign rallies.

When one breaks the law, shouldn't they face consequences?

Is Hillary above the law?

Did you get to keep your Doctor??

Did you get to keep your Doctor??

Yes, and most did. Many had to find a Dr. since it was their first time having HI, and it is a good thing. ER's are not health insurance.

I am sure many got the shit beat out of them from the Trumps people, someone threw a bottle at a reporter, real nice.
So Willow Tree is right about you. You've just excused those who beat an old man!

You would have to give me the article, I read lost of stuff on this site, with no links, and if it came from a Trumpette I really want to see a link.

So Willow Tree is right about you. You've just excused those who beat an old man!

You would have to give me the article, I read lost of stuff on this site, with no links, and if it came from a Trumpette I really want to see a link.
I don't see what difference it would make. You've already decided which way to look, and selective ignorance seems to be your M.O. So supplying you with "the article" or "a link" would be pearls after swine.

Last edited:

I don't see what difference it would make. You've already decided which to look, and selective ignorance seems to be your M.O. So supplying you with "the article" or "a link" would be pearls after swine.
Was This Man Beaten for Supporting Trump? We Asked the Cops (Video)

Is this it, he was taken in good condition to the hosp. and they have no idea who he voted for. False news.

I don't see what difference it would make. You've already decided which to look, and selective ignorance seems to be your M.O. So supplying you with "the article" or "a link" would be pearls after swine.

If anyone put out false news it was the Trump org and Fox news, and Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back