Trump tells 20 lies at NC rally

I don't get why the Trumpettes don't care
Because you define a "lie" as whenever you disagree with him. It doesnt work anymore.

Or they nitpick with statements about a "full house" by counting empty seats.

So a full house is only partially full?

It's less the count, and more who the fuck cares?

Go to a baseball sellout, are there empty seats?
Oh Marty, you know a sellout is when all seats are sold, not when all seats are filled.

Trump claimed all seats were filled

WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES.

It's amazing that morons like you try to make a federal case out of a political grandstanding.

What's next? TRUMP LIES BECAUSE HE SAID HE PUTS CREAM IN HIS COFFEE WHEN ITS ACTUALLY HALF AND HALF!

Because you define a "lie" as whenever you disagree with him. It doesnt work anymore.

Oh Marty, you know a sellout is when all seats are sold, not when all seats are filled.

WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES.

It's amazing that morons like you try to make a federal case out of a political grandstanding.

What's next? TRUMP LIES BECAUSE HE SAID HE PUTS CREAM IN HIS COFFEE WHEN ITS ACTUALLY HALF AND HALF!
Evidently your orange buddy cares because he consistently lies about attendance so he thinks you care.

k
More libtard bullshit. It’s just laughable now. The liberal media is a joke and more and more people see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which one of the documented lies are you contesting?

There all bullshit. No proof and twisting words. It the same shit from you morons every day. If you want to talk about lying then you talk about Obama and Clinton.

So, you are unable to elaborate or articulate one single accusation of Trump's lies as being a false accusation. And you call others morons.

There is nothing to elaborate on. Liberals lie and get mad when everyone doesn’t agree with them. It’s funny. This has been going on since he too office and you idiots have proven nothing. Don’t you get tired of losing.

So a video showing Trump lying is not proof.

WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES.

Evidently your orange buddy cares because he consistently lies about attendance so he thinks you care.

My response remains the same, you dime store hack.

Some people love this country & hate to see Trump destroy it. I guess you love the rsacist tweets & were probably sitting in that comfy chair in your 5 day underwear chanting "send them back".
Wrong if you don't like America then get the Fuck out. I'm in my comfy chair with fresh draws on Foo.
Why are you still here???

You bitched & moaned about Obama so why are you here.

According to you assfucks,. you hated America then & should have already left,.

You assfucks have no logic.

WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES.

Why don;t you care that Trump lies????

WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES.

Why don;t you care that Trump lies????

Why do you only care about Trump's lies and not other politicians?

Trump grandstanding over crowd sizes doesn't impact me. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" directly impacted me, because due to to Obamacare the plan I had and liked became too expensive.

I know the answer, it's because you are a useless mouth-breathing progressive shill-twat.

Some people love this country & hate to see Trump destroy it. I guess you love the rsacist tweets & were probably sitting in that comfy chair in your 5 day underwear chanting "send them back".
Wrong if you don't like America then get the Fuck out. I'm in my comfy chair with fresh draws on Foo.
Why are you still here???

You bitched & moaned about Obama so why are you here.

According to you assfucks,. you hated America then & should have already left,.

You assfucks have no logic.
Sober up asswipe.

Forum List

Back