Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.

Fox is not MSM.

Fox is. Even the right leaning media is MSM these days. Sorry to disappoint you.

Who died and left you in charge to dictate definitions?

You are obviously wrong. When Obama constantly singles out Fox News for his nasty comments, that just proves that they are NOT the MSM.

Who made YOU emperor?

You just can't stand the fact that your precious rightwing media is MSM just like MSNBC?
Fox is not MSM.

Fox is. Even the right leaning media is MSM these days. Sorry to disappoint you.

You are obviously wrong. When Obama constantly singles out Fox News for his nasty comments, that just proves that they are NOT the MSM.

Who made YOU emperor?

You just can't stand the fact that your precious rightwing media is MSM just like MSNBC?

again, did you look up the definition of mainstream?

Mainstream media - Wikipedia
Mainstream media (MSM) is a term and abbreviation used to refer collectively to the various large mass news media that influence a large number of people, and both reflect and shape prevailing currents of thought.[1] The term is used to contrast with alternative media which may contain content with more dissenting thought as they do not reflect prevailing opinion.

The term is often used for large news conglomerates, including newspapers and broadcast media, that underwent successive mergers in many countries. The concentration of media ownership has raised concerns of a homogenization of viewpoints presented to news consumers. Consequently, the term mainstream media has been widely used in conversation and the blogosphere, often in oppositional, pejorative, or dismissive senses, in discussion of the mass media and media bias.

According to Forbes, Fox is the 3rd largest media conglomerate, clearly reaches a large number of people, and as you like to brag about - has a huge following. Yes, Virginia, Fox is MSMS.
No, they are alternative media, explained in your own post! See, not that hard to learn

NOT ONE of you seemed to get any FACTS about Trump's team.
Another point who in hell SAYS it is the most disorganized ... Gramps? Who in the f...k are YOU?
Now for the FACTS

How Trump’s cabinet picks compare to Obama and Bush’s nominees
Military.png
politcalexperence.png

businessexp.png

graduatedegree.png

I just don't understand how many of you truly dumb people make all sorts of stupid ass comments when AT YOUR fingertips is the answer!
Geez... any of you EVER heard of "Google"???? "how does Trump's cabinet selection process compare"

Any wonder dimwit Obama's ran our economy into the ground?
I mean this dummy had all the "graduate degreed" people and they still couldn't accurately figure out there were
NEVER 46 million uninsured Americans...even after simple math and research showed:
1)14 million didn't know they were eligible for Medicaid already!
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
2)10 million of the supposed 46 million uninsured WERE NOT CITIZENS!!
Illegals as the Census Bureau stated!
http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/income_wealth/cb10-144.html
3)18 million were under 34 years, make over $50,000 and didn't WANT or need employers' health
programs! Over half of them (9.7 million) in households with incomes that exceed $75,000 annually. -
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
4) Many veterans qualify for cost-free health care services based on a compensable service-connected
condition or other qualifying factors. NOTE Total Unique Patients of VA: 5,830,130
Determine Cost of Care - Health Benefits

So where are the "46 million uninsured Americans"????

Who made YOU emperor?

Who made YOU emperor?

Mainstream media (MSM) is a term and abbreviation used to refer collectively to the various large mass news media that influence a large number of people, and both reflect and shape prevailing currents of thought.[1] The term is used to contrast with alternative media which may contain content with more dissenting thought as they do not reflect prevailing opinion.

The term is often used for large news conglomerates, including newspapers and broadcast media, that underwent successive mergers in many countries. The concentration of media ownership has raised concerns of a homogenization of viewpoints presented to news consumers. Consequently, the term mainstream media has been widely used in conversation and the blogosphere, often in oppositional, pejorative, or dismissive senses, in discussion of the mass media and media bias.

According to Forbes, Fox is the 3rd largest media conglomerate, clearly reaches a large number of people, and as you like to brag about - has a huge following. Yes, Virginia, Fox is MSMS.
No, they are alternative media, explained in your own post! See, not that hard to learn

:lmao: You're the one making up definitions now.

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

In this aspect Joe Biden was 100% correct.

I'm guessing you're another butt hurt liberal, so it's more correct to say
Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen since 11/08/16, at about 11:30 pm PST.

Who made YOU emperor?

Who made YOU emperor?

I did? Hmmm, your own fking post:

The term is used to contrast with alternative media which may contain content with more dissenting thought as they do not reflect prevailing opinion.

Again, I love how you simply can't handle facts. Ones you fking post. WTF is wrong with you that you're that dishonest?

Every fking one of you libturds in here every fking day state how uninformed FOX news is> Wrong that you are, you still post that stupid everyday. Then, you double down and call them mainstream. Too funny girl, too funny.

Who made YOU emperor?

Who made YOU emperor?

I did? Hmmm, your own fking post:

The term is used to contrast with alternative media which may contain content with more dissenting thought as they do not reflect prevailing opinion.

Again, I love how you simply can't handle facts. Ones you fking post. WTF is wrong with you that you're that dishonest?

Every fking one of you libturds in here every fking day state how uninformed FOX news is> Wrong that you are, you still post that stupid everyday. Then, you double down and call them mainstream. Too funny girl, too funny.

The MAJOR point that is seemingly forgotten is that the definition of MSM is wrong!

MAIN STREAM MEDIA is organizations that present themselves as NEWS organizations. Completely with supposedly "professional journalists"
who simple report the news as they were taught in journalism classes...i.e. the 5 Ws..Who,What,When,Where and Why.
The problem these news organizations:
a)major television/radio news networks...i.e. ABC,CBS,NBC
b)major newspapers ... New York Times, WashingtonPost, two major papers
c)major magazines....NewsWeek, Time...
ARE NOT reporting the news professionally.
Not when you see studies like these where the PUBLIC watching the above get this impression!
votersdistrustMSM.png

Or studies like this:
harvardMSMbiasstudy.png

When you see this widely acknowledge BIAS of the MSM i.e. ABC,CBS,NYT,NewsWeek...
remember these emotional outlet of love for Obama came from HARDENED supposedly professional news people!

Gordon Peterson: "What do you think, Evan? Are the mainstream media bashing the president unfairly?"
Evan Thomas: "Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do almost --"
Peterson: "But unfairly?"
Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President'

Now I have to point out to you I guess that there was ONLY ONE President during 2007... George Bush would you agree?
So when Thomas says our job is to bash the President... the ONLY President to Bash is BUSH!
Is that too complicated for you to comprehend???

Pretty damn clear that Thomas says that's what the MSM is suppose to do!

BUT when it came to Obama? He's standing above us!
Evan Thomas "I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

Actually, his use of Twitter has been brilliant and very effective. Not only does he capture every news cycle with a few treets, but he has persuaded corporate CEO's to put plans to move jobs out of the US on hold with his tweets, gotten Boeing and Locheed Martin to cut prices on defense contracts, effectively countered Obama's attempt to use the intel services for political tools, kept potential adversaries within the GOP on the defense, advanced his policy issues and rallied his supporters and some who were not his supporters to his cause.

With his tweets, Trump directs the news issue of the day to be what he wants it to be.

it's very funny to me how in 2007 everyone admired the use of social media by the candidates. Now you all want to go back to the caves. wow.

Another point who in hell SAYS it is the most disorganized ... Gramps? Who in the f...k are YOU?
Now for the FACTS

How Trump’s cabinet picks compare to Obama and Bush’s nomineesView attachment 106060 View attachment 106061
View attachment 106062

View attachment 106063
Who am I? I am the one who triggered your insecurities.
Fuck off

Obviously you are harboring a very serious inferiority complex by lashing out at me.
That's ok. I'm sure you need some type of punching bag to vent your insecurities.
After all why can't you provide some simple links showing Trump's team is most insecure? I showed you links with the set up of Trump's cabinet.

Now for the FACTS

How Trump’s cabinet picks compare to Obama and Bush’s nomineesView attachment 106060 View attachment 106061
View attachment 106062

View attachment 106063
Fuck off

Obviously you are harboring a very serious inferiority complex by lashing out at me.
That's ok. I'm sure you need some type of punching bag to vent your insecurities.
After all why can't you provide some simple links showing Trump's team is most insecure? I showed you links with the set up of Trump's cabinet.
What part of fuck off confused you?

Now for the FACTS

View attachment 106062

View attachment 106063
Fuck off

Ah.... the response of one of the illiterates! When all else fails!

Now for the FACTS

View attachment 106062

View attachment 106063
Fuck off

Ah.... the response of one of the illiterates! When all else fails!
Go bore someone else

Trump is actually turning into the candidate I thought he was when I first saw him on the debate stage in the primaries.

Democrats really don't know how fucked they are.

I have to disagree, he's doing what he does. He's sucking all the oxygen out of the room and controlling the narrative, he's got the media and the opposition chasing their tails and I think he will continue all the way to the inauguration. I also think you'll see a more coordinated message after he takes office.
What makes you think he'll change afterwards?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have to disagree, he's doing what he does. He's sucking all the oxygen out of the room and controlling the narrative, he's got the media and the opposition chasing their tails and I think he will continue all the way to the inauguration. I also think you'll see a more coordinated message after he takes office.
What makes you think he'll change afterwards?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He won't change, he'll just have a more coordinated message.

Forum List

Back