Trump tax cuts are working

right on schedule too

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office has some bad news. The CBO said Tuesday that the federal deficit hit $895 billion in the first 11 months of fiscal 2018, an increase of $222 billion, or 32 percent, over the same period of 2017.

should be a real vote getter for Republicans in the mid term election -

So you blame this on tax cuts instead of spending? Shows how much you know about our politics.

And when we talk about the deficits and debt under DumBama, the left are always the people to chime in and state that the first couple of years were not DumBama's debt--it was Bush's. Now, the deficit and new debt is entirely the fault of Trump.

Trump and the Republicans did spend, however this was to get some of his agendas driven. And let's be honest here, the Democrats would have never allowed a spending bill to pass unless they got their goodies too.
So you blame this on tax cuts instead of spending? Shows how much you know about our politics.

GOP runs the show, dope. It was their plan.

right on schedule too

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office has some bad news. The CBO said Tuesday that the federal deficit hit $895 billion in the first 11 months of fiscal 2018, an increase of $222 billion, or 32 percent, over the same period of 2017.

But it’s not Trumps economy remember ? Token Negro
Said it’s all his. Did that twice as a matter of fact.

Dems only care about deficits when it's not their guy running them up

What irony.

No irony since I am not nor have I ever been a member of any political party

The fact is no one gives a flying or any other kind of fuck about the debt and those that say they do are flat out lying because they all vote for parties that increase the debt

Then why single out dems then?
They're the only ones who actually work to reduce deficits. Hence the irony.

What irony.

The fact is no one gives a flying or any other kind of fuck about the debt and those that say they do are flat out lying because they all vote for parties that increase the debt

Deficits don't matter if the debt still rises.

And I've said it before dems ony care when repubs increase the debt
and repubs only care when dems increase the debt

people who vote for either party don't give a shit about the debt and if they tell you they do they are lying

right on schedule too

And when we talk about the deficits and debt under DumBama, the left are always the people to chime in and state that the first couple of years were not DumBama's debt--it was Bush's. Now, the deficit and new debt is entirely the fault of Trump.

Trump and the Republicans did spend, however this was to get some of his agendas driven. And let's be honest here, the Democrats would have never allowed a spending bill to pass unless they got their goodies too.

Yes, the tax cuts are adding more than 1 billion dollars a day to the debt since spending did not change but revenue went down.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

right on schedule too

No worries. They’re going away. And with popular support of a majority of Americans. Just repealing the Great Republican Tax Scam of 2017, and then taxing capital gains as income, will create all of the revenue needed for the Medicare for all health care system.

Also popular with a majority of Americans. With the new rates adjusted correctly, it will also reduce the deficit quickly, and the added revenue will easily shore up the Social Security trust fund.

right on schedule too

Yes, the tax cuts are adding more than 1 billion dollars a day to the debt since spending did not change but revenue went down.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE DEBT

iu

What irony.

people who vote for either party don't give a shit about the debt and if they tell you they do they are lying

The debt is the result of cutting taxes for the wealthy, and bloating the Pentagon budget at the same time, and then having to borrow the money to run the country.

It’s the biggest redistribution scam in history.

Just as soon as enough people figure out you don’t need to borrow any money to run the country simply by raising tax rates on the wealthy and corporations, and closing tax law loopholes so they actually have to pay them, and freeze Pentagon spending. The debt starts to disappear.

The people are starting to get wise to it. Once enough do that’s the end of supply side economics.

What irony.

The debt is the result of cutting taxes for the wealthy, and bloating the Pentagon budget at the same time, and then having to borrow the money to run the country.

Just as soon as enough people figure out you don’t need to borrow any money to run the country simply by raising tax rates on the wealthy and corporations, and closing tax law loopholes so they actually have to pay them, and freeze Pentagon spending. The debt starts to disappear.

The people are starting to get wise to it. Once enough do that’s the end of supply side economics.

What a naive child

right on schedule too

iu

And that is the problem. Plus the morons I am talking to cared a great deal about the debt 2 years ago.

right on schedule too

iu

And that is the problem. Plus the morons I am talking to cared a great deal about the debt 2 years ago.

2/3rds of them dont know the difference between deficit and debt either ... if obama did it they just bitched about it AND are still bitching about obama debt..

F' em,

right on schedule too

Totally predictable and very similar to when G.W. deregulated housing to stimulate the economy. Prerequisite for an Iraqi invasion was a strong economy even if it was artificial. All these unsecured loans brought the house of cards violently crashing down in 2008. An unprecedented global financial crisis.

May 17, 2002: G.W. Bush 'I believe in the american dream' instead of MAGA ... 10 months before the invasion of Iraq.

Fast forward to crash of 2008... Explaining why the previous administration (the Obama guy) regulated banks.

Fast forward to 2017.... Time to give up and build a bunker with at least 1 year's water and food supply.

This time it won't take 6 years to crash (2002-2008), the effect of Trump's deregulation added to trade wars will crash the system before 2020.

Last edited:
Shotgun Dick slobbered about how deficits dont matter and it stuck to RW's like glue - then he went and shot a judge in the face,

What irony.

Yep, and so will the jobs.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

right on schedule too

No worries. They’re going away. And with popular support of a majority of Americans. Just repealing the Great Republican Tax Scam of 2017, and then taxing capital gains as income, will create all of the revenue needed for the Medicare for all health care system.

Also popular with a majority of Americans. With the new rates adjusted correctly, it will also reduce the deficit quickly, and the added revenue will easily shore up the Social Security trust fund.

Yes, well with an increase in capital gains taxes, less people will make investments. Why do you suppose people from both parties have kept them low?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back