Trump Tariffs to add $5800 cost to new cars

So your cheap Chinese shovel that you bought at dollar general will cost a few Penny's more , big deal, quit exploiting sweat shop labor.

Apparently you only knew one thing (shovel). Then explain why hundreds of major companies are blasting this orange clown POTUS trade wars. Even his own chief economic adviser Ludlow...... American consumers are the losers. Not a single economist in America support this dumb trade wars. Except people like you.

You told me once you only make a peanut of $80k a year...... If these dumb trade wars goes into effect..... Your groceries, car repair, cable or WiFi, health & car insurance, clothing etc etc etc all went up in prices.
How much is that $80k left? You probably skip breakfast & lunch to survive..... Thank you Mr. President.

China tariffs could force 'widespread store closures' and put $40 billion in sales at risk

China tariffs could force 'widespread store closures' and put $40 billion in sales at risk.

Wait amuse me how does not buying Chinese goods make everything go up?

Are you reading what I posted or you are just staring at it?

So let me repeat it again for you.
Explain why hundreds of major companies are blasting Trump dumb trade wars.
Explain why there are no single well known or unknown economist support this orange clown.... except people like you.

Since when Americans stop buying cheap Chinese products? Are you going to close Walmart your favorite store?
/----/ "Explain why hundreds of major companies are blasting Trump dumb trade wars. "
Because they are looking at the short term impact on their bottom line for the upcoming quarter. This is long term

Exactly.. that's why I didn't write it

Because I just wanted to play with him..

Nah! You just don’t know what you are talking about.

American consumers will be the BIGGEST losers of Trump trade wars.

Like I said previously. This dumb trade wars will have a major impact on everything. I mean everything. Prices from food, commodities, services like car brakes, shops, beauty salons, hospital bills ....... across the board will go up tremendously.

Over 600 U.S. companies urge Trump to resolve trade dispute with China: letter

Over 600 U.S. companies urge Trump to resolve trade dispute with China:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Walmart Inc, Target Corp and more than 600 other companies urged U.S. President Donald Trump in a letter on Thursday to resolve the trade dispute with China, saying tariffs hurt American businesses and consumers.

This letter is the latest of many sent to the Trump administration by Tariffs Hurt the Heartland, the national campaign against tariffs supported by more than 150 trade groups representing agriculture, manufacturing, retail and tech industries.

Costco Says ‘Prices Will Go Up’ Because of America’s Trade Wars. Here’s What Will Cost You More

So your cheap Chinese shovel that you bought at dollar general will cost a few Penny's more , big deal, quit exploiting sweat shop labor.

Apparently you only knew one thing (shovel). Then explain why hundreds of major companies are blasting this orange clown POTUS trade wars. Even his own chief economic adviser Ludlow...... American consumers are the losers. Not a single economist in America support this dumb trade wars. Except people like you.

You told me once you only make a peanut of $80k a year...... If these dumb trade wars goes into effect..... Your groceries, car repair, cable or WiFi, health & car insurance, clothing etc etc etc all went up in prices.
How much is that $80k left? You probably skip breakfast & lunch to survive..... Thank you Mr. President.

China tariffs could force 'widespread store closures' and put $40 billion in sales at risk

China tariffs could force 'widespread store closures' and put $40 billion in sales at risk.

Explain why there are no single well known or unknown economist support this orange clown.... except people like you.

Since when Americans stop buying cheap Chinese products? Are you going to close Walmart your favorite store?
/----/ "Explain why hundreds of major companies are blasting Trump dumb trade wars. "
Because they are looking at the short term impact on their bottom line for the upcoming quarter. This is long term

Where and when these companies said that?
What is the long term goal of achievement?

Please explain. I’m waiting

Not a Walmart store for 60 miles of me..

Are you telling me you don’t take greyhound bus to go grocery shopping?

No my mustang

Must be hard going around the freeway to go grocery shopping with a horse.
Plus holding all that grocery bags.

That’s a hard life.

I know what is in my wallet do you?

Judging how you live, beliefs, act stupid and dumb. You probably you have $5 dollars at max in your wallet. For a hooker $5.

I just love messing ignorant dude Trump followers like you.

Probably don’t even have a car but a horse. Must be a hard life.

How can you sleep under the bridge with your grocery cart at night?

Cellblock ........ I’m still waiting. Or you just keep blabbing like your homey bear here that doesn’t know what he is talking about.

Cellblock ........ I’m still waiting. Or you just keep blabbing like your homey bear here that doesn’t know what he is talking about.
/----/ https://www.opslens.com/2018/07/trumps-trade-wars-the-end-game/
So what is Trump’s game plan? What is the end state he is looking for? “Free trade” and a policy that puts America first or, at the very least, on a level playing field.
To be blunt, this is President Trump doing what Trump does best. For anyone who has read Trump’s book “The Art of the Deal,” you know that Trump always starts negotiations from a “strong” position and “forces” people to the negotiation table. And his current approach to trade is pretty much par for the course.

Recently, Trump imposed tariffs on many of our trade partners in direct response to the unfair trade practices with which the American taxpayer has been burdened for decades. Of course, we now know that this triggered a run of retaliatory actions by these same trade partners.

If you recall, last week I wrote an article about the current “trade war” between the US and China. It would now appear that this war has spilled over into Europe and Canada. So what gives? To be blunt, this is President Trump doing what Trump does best. For anyone who has read Trump’s book “The Art of the Deal,” you know that Trump always starts negotiations from a “strong” position and “forces” people to the negotiation table. And his current approach to trade is pretty much par for the course.

Recently, Trump imposed tariffs on many of our trade partners in direct response to the unfair trade practices with which the American taxpayer has been burdened for decades. Of course, we now know that this triggered a run of retaliatory actions by these same trade partners. For example, his aluminum and steel tariff policies triggered retaliatory tariffs from Canada and the European Union.

But of course, that did not stop Trump. During the first week of July, Trump imposed new tariffs on China. This new tariff assesses more than $30 billion on Chinese electronic equipment and consumer goods. And of course, China is now threatening to retaliate. This all went exactly like I said it would in the aforementioned article.

But here is the interesting twist to the story…and I am stunned (sarcasm) that there is little to no opposition by liberals about this obvious and blatant attempt by China to manipulate and meddle in our elections. Let me explain.

China is implementing a “tit-for-tat” retaliatory trade tariff policy. But if you look closely you will see that their sanctions are intentionally targeting those industries in Midwestern and Southern states. Why? To specifically antagonize Trump voters. They are using these tariffs as a political weapon. But of course, you hear nothing out of the left. No surprise there. The left actually seems to champion and applaud the moves by China.

China’s intent is to inflict the maximum amount of economic pain on top agricultural producers and various manufacturers in order to force Trump to rescind his tariffs and, if they’re lucky, get him to go back to the status quo.

But what they fail to realize is that this is never going to happen. First, it’s not Trump’s style to retreat. Further, there is such a huge trade imbalance affording Trump a lot more wiggle room than China. In short, it is a game China can’t win. Even if they executed their “nuclear” option it would cause such a disruption on the world economic stage that would create more problems than resolutions.

How might this play out? First of all, Trump is going to reclaim the moral high ground and show and explain to the American people how our trading partners have been hoodwinking us for decades. According to a report from the White House Council of Economic Advisers, China’s tariffs are on average about 10 percent while our tariffs are closer to 3.5 percent, and we buy three times as much from China as they buy from us.

Judging how you live, beliefs, act stupid and dumb. You probably you have $5 dollars at max in your wallet. For a hooker $5.

I just love messing ignorant dude Trump followers like you.

What?

/----/ Trump's Trade Wars — The End Game
So what is Trump’s game plan? What is the end state he is looking for? “Free trade” and a policy that puts America first or, at the very least, on a level playing field.
To be blunt, this is President Trump doing what Trump does best. For anyone who has read Trump’s book “The Art of the Deal,” you know that Trump always starts negotiations from a “strong” position and “forces” people to the negotiation table. And his current approach to trade is pretty much par for the course.

Recently, Trump imposed tariffs on many of our trade partners in direct response to the unfair trade practices with which the American taxpayer has been burdened for decades. Of course, we now know that this triggered a run of retaliatory actions by these same trade partners.

If you recall, last week I wrote an article about the current “trade war” between the US and China. It would now appear that this war has spilled over into Europe and Canada. So what gives? To be blunt, this is President Trump doing what Trump does best. For anyone who has read Trump’s book “The Art of the Deal,” you know that Trump always starts negotiations from a “strong” position and “forces” people to the negotiation table. And his current approach to trade is pretty much par for the course.

Recently, Trump imposed tariffs on many of our trade partners in direct response to the unfair trade practices with which the American taxpayer has been burdened for decades. Of course, we now know that this triggered a run of retaliatory actions by these same trade partners. For example, his aluminum and steel tariff policies triggered retaliatory tariffs from Canada and the European Union.

But of course, that did not stop Trump. During the first week of July, Trump imposed new tariffs on China. This new tariff assesses more than $30 billion on Chinese electronic equipment and consumer goods. And of course, China is now threatening to retaliate. This all went exactly like I said it would in the aforementioned article.

But here is the interesting twist to the story…and I am stunned (sarcasm) that there is little to no opposition by liberals about this obvious and blatant attempt by China to manipulate and meddle in our elections. Let me explain.

China is implementing a “tit-for-tat” retaliatory trade tariff policy. But if you look closely you will see that their sanctions are intentionally targeting those industries in Midwestern and Southern states. Why? To specifically antagonize Trump voters. They are using these tariffs as a political weapon. But of course, you hear nothing out of the left. No surprise there. The left actually seems to champion and applaud the moves by China.

China’s intent is to inflict the maximum amount of economic pain on top agricultural producers and various manufacturers in order to force Trump to rescind his tariffs and, if they’re lucky, get him to go back to the status quo.

But what they fail to realize is that this is never going to happen. First, it’s not Trump’s style to retreat. Further, there is such a huge trade imbalance affording Trump a lot more wiggle room than China. In short, it is a game China can’t win. Even if they executed their “nuclear” option it would cause such a disruption on the world economic stage that would create more problems than resolutions.

How might this play out? First of all, Trump is going to reclaim the moral high ground and show and explain to the American people how our trading partners have been hoodwinking us for decades. According to a report from the White House Council of Economic Advisers, China’s tariffs are on average about 10 percent while our tariffs are closer to 3.5 percent, and we buy three times as much from China as they buy from us.

From Opslens? Thank you for your research but these groups are NOTHING but catered to ultra right that published NOTHING but crap.

Are you saying Trump own economic adviser Ludlow is lying?

Are you saying that hundreds or thousands of major manufacturing industries or business industries from food, medical products, shoes, cars, clothing, appliances to toothbrushes that are blasting this Orange Clown POTUS are ALL lying?

/----/ Trump's Trade Wars — The End Game

From Opslens? Thank you for your research but these groups are NOTHING but catered to ultra right that published NOTHING but crap.

Are you saying Trump own economic adviser Ludlow is lying?

Are you saying that hundreds or thousands of major manufacturing industries or business industries from food, medical products, shoes, cars, clothing, appliances to toothbrushes that are blasting this Orange Clown POTUS are ALL lying?
/——/You asked: “ What is the long term goal of achievement?“
I told you what Trump’s end game is and found an article to explain it so you wouldn’t reply with “Link.” But you will reject anything I post because of TDS.

Forum List

Back