Four stories the American pravda media afraid to tell you this week.

You need to change your avatar to this...all of those stores were covered in the news.
How in the world would he know? He only exposes himself to the alternate universe "news".

And who the hell is that chick doing the "news"? She looks like and sounds like she was an extra in "Clueless"
/—-/ Liberals mock strong, smart and beautiful women who don’t tow the liberal line. Always have - always will.
Wrong. I mock all stupid people regardless of gender but I don`t mock the handicapped and POWs. /____/
/——-/ Libs mocked John McCain when he had the audacity to run against Obozo and he was both handicapped and a POW. Libs called him John McLame. Libs also mocked Bob Dole a handicapped WWII vet.
Do you have anything to support that? We`ve got video of Dear Leader mocking a handicapped man and trashing our POWs. Show us what you got.

How in the world would he know? He only exposes himself to the alternate universe "news".

And who the hell is that chick doing the "news"? She looks like and sounds like she was an extra in "Clueless"
/—-/ Liberals mock strong, smart and beautiful women who don’t tow the liberal line. Always have - always will.
Wrong. I mock all stupid people regardless of gender but I don`t mock the handicapped and POWs. /____/
/——-/ Libs mocked John McCain when he had the audacity to run against Obozo and he was both handicapped and a POW. Libs called him John McLame. Libs also mocked Bob Dole a handicapped WWII vet.
Do you have anything to support that? We`ve got video of Dear Leader mocking a handicapped man and trashing our POWs. Show us what you got.

That's been proven false and a media hoax. We have documentation that the previous Communist in the White House wanted to Fundamentally Transform the country into a just another Banana Republic yet Communists like you supported that. Why?

/——/ Here ya go Spanky: When liberals mock the disabled

Sure hope this doesn't offend people's delicate feelings on this board. We know truth does indeed make certain people's emotions all upset.

If you watched real news instead of conservitard propaganda you would have seen all those stories.

That shit has been debunked multiple times.

You need to change your avatar to this...all of those stores were covered in the news.

Those skirts on conservative media are just eye candy reading a TelePrompTer.

Conservatives prefer eye candy they can’t afford over real women.

Most of that eye candy have law degrees, graduate degrees, and a TON of experience in reporting and media, especially at Fox.

We knew the responses would be something other than addressing the content.

Surprised a identity politics loser like Mac has not broke out the race card.

Isn't he pathetic?

You never asked anyone to address the content you posted a vid that is an outright lie and every story has been reported sometime in the past three weeks. You are the stooge must have your head so far up someone's ass you don't have the time to read or listen to the msm.

Most of that eye candy have law degrees, graduate degrees, and a TON of experience in reporting and media, especially at Fox.

So, with those law law degrees and graduate degrees they could not find a real job that was related to their degrees?

What a load..It must be nice to know millions of people and how they interact in interpersonal relationships..

Their not “reporters” there readers.

Who has a law degree?

Forum List

Back