Trump Takes Putin's Word Over The US Intelligence Community...Again

Barry mocked Romney for suggeting Russia was a threat.

Barry KNEW of Russia's crimes and intervention yet he did nothing.

It took Hillary's loss and the erasure of his 'Legacy' to get Barry to give a crap about Russian intervention.

:p

Haha, poor guy and your Obama Tourette's syndrome. You cant even help yourself, can you? Poor little baby isn't content with 100 obama threads a day for 8 years...has to parrot-squawk "Obama! " every time he hears Trump's name....
Do I get a dime for every Blame BushTM post I can find after 2008?

Is that your only defense for your embarrassing behavior? So it's everyone else's fault that you act like an idiot? That's special.
Humiliating you is a hobby of mine, sorry.

Ah yes, Weatherman's nightly declaration of victory, always right on the heels of embarrassing himself. I sometimes wonder why people like you post on forums. Why bother? Cut out the middle man and go lick a mirror.
By you whining that Chicago Jesus has been blasphemed again? :lmao::laugh::lol::happy-1::rofl:

CIA analyst John Nixon who interrogated Iraq’s erstwhile dictator Saddam Hussein has said the United States was wrong about Iraq and the dictator.

In a recent interview, the official of the US spying agency said CIA’s stance on Saddam having chemical weapons and attitude for using it was wrong.

The analyst said he asked Saddam if he had ever thought of using chemical weapons against the US. 'US was wrong about him', says CIA agent who interrogated Saddam - The Express Tribune

The CIA's decision that there were no WMD was based on a lot more than just that interview.
I don't know if you know that the job of the intels is bring their own assessment to the President. But then the President is the one to decide on what to do about what has been reported. But it is not the Intels decision to make the decision over the president's rulings. They has step out of line when they are giving orders. The President is the decision maker, not the Intels.

The Carter efforts to shake up and "moralize" foreign policy (and the State Department) were paralleled by efforts to clean up the CIA. Responsibility for the latter task fell largely to a fellow navy man, Admiral Stansfield Turner. President Ford had already made a step toward requiring greater CIA accountability in February 1976, by limiting the function of intelligence in Executive Order (EO) 11905. Ford's order was best known for its ban on assassinations—a direct response to the Senate's hearings on the subject.26 An August 1976 CIA briefing for candidate and then-Governor Carter stressed that EO 11905 spelled out guidelines for "the conduct of intelligence operations within Constitutional limits," while creating the "Operations Advisory Group" to replace "the NSC subcommittee known under various MJ12 Research: Halloween Massacre & the CIA

Yes, everybody knows the president makes his own decisions, no matter how stupid, as evidenced by our orange fool in chief. Do you, like our goofy president, take the word of Putin over our own security agencies? That's a YES/NO question.

I certainly do..

How unpatriotic of you.
It will be Un-American to trust them. But you and the rest of the Hillary's people do not trust our law enforcement, but want us to trust Hillary's enforcers.

In his NSA Constitution Day speech, and in a follow-up post last week with Ashley Deeks, Ben offered this “tentative hypothesis” for why the intelligence community, and NSA in particular, engenders so much distrust among “reasonable” Americans: whereas most of our laws (theoretically) apply to people irrespective of race, class or gender, the intelligence community does not operate under even facially neutral principles. Why Americans Don’t Trust the Intelligence Community

New Jersey governor and Donald Trump surrogate Chris Christie called Hillary Clinton "a disgrace" after she connected recent police shootings to "systematic racism" Chris Christie calls Hillary Clinton a 'disgrace' after comments on police shootings - CNNPolitics

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Wednesday that she was briefed before the release of a controversial intelligence assessment and that she stands by the report, which lists returning veterans among terrorist risks to the U.S. Napolitano stands by controversial report

COINTELPRO (an acronym for COunter INTELligence PROgram) was a series of covert, and at times illegal,[1][2] projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveying, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations.[3] National Security Agency operation Project MINARET targeted the personal communications of leading Americans who criticized the Vietnam War, including Senators (e.g., Frank Church and Howard Baker), civil rights leaders (e.g., Dr. Martin Luther King), journalists, and athletes.[4][5] FBI records show that COINTELPRO resources targeted groups and individuals that the FBI deemed subversive,[6] including anti-Vietnam War organizers, activists of the Civil Rights Movement or Black Power movement (e.g., Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Black Panther Party), feminist organizations, independence movements (such as Puerto Rican independence groups like the Young Lords), and a variety of organizations that were part of the broader New Left. COINTELPRO - Wikipedia

5094b21bad54495fc8803fa8c3605023--ignorance-is-bliss-political-satire.jpg

Haha, poor guy and your Obama Tourette's syndrome. You cant even help yourself, can you? Poor little baby isn't content with 100 obama threads a day for 8 years...has to parrot-squawk "Obama! " every time he hears Trump's name....

Is that your only defense for your embarrassing behavior? So it's everyone else's fault that you act like an idiot? That's special.

Ah yes, Weatherman's nightly declaration of victory, always right on the heels of embarrassing himself. I sometimes wonder why people like you post on forums. Why bother? Cut out the middle man and go lick a mirror.
By you whining that Chicago Jesus has been blasphemed again? :lmao::laugh::lol::happy-1::rofl:

What, freak? Did I hear a "niner" in there? Nobody knows what the he'll you are talking about.

And what are you doing here, anyway? Somewhere there is a 7th grade science student who wants to laugh at you.

What, freak? Did I hear a "niner" in there? Nobody knows what the he'll you are talking about.

And what are you doing here, anyway? Somewhere there is a 7th grade science student who wants to laugh at you.
yawning__1220901657_91071.jpg

View attachment 160428

No wonder you are always complaining about people shoving things down your throat. You gotta purty mouth.

Forum List

Back