Trump takes out the swamp with his superior martial arts skills.

AOC's head farted. :laughing0301:

The only thing that 5-Deferment Draft-Dodging Piece of Shit knows how to is lie...and he does that badly.

But that 5-deferment draft-dodging POS is now the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the greatest country in the world. How's that for irony?

I bet that sticks in your ass like a five day-old turd that won't come out.

:laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol::21::biggrin:

The only thing that 5-Deferment Draft-Dodging Piece of Shit knows how to is lie...and he does that badly.

But that 5-deferment draft-dodging POS is now the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the greatest country in the world. How's that for irony?

No, not really. Come January 2021 as he leaves the White House he will be arrested crimes committed while in office.

The lying, lowlife, shit sucking, belly crawling 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward. is only in office by Russian Interference.

There was a time Cons hated the idea of Russian Involvement in U.S. Elections, now it is the only way they can win.

No, not really. Come January 2021 as he leaves the White House he will be arrested crimes committed while in office.

The lying, lowlife, shit sucking, belly crawling 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward. is only in office by Russian Interference.

There was a time Cons hated the idea of Russian Involvement in U.S. Elections, now it is the only way they can win.

You're doing a whole lot of wishing and hoping. But like they say: "Wish in one hand and crap in the other, and see which one fills up first."

As hard as you zipperheads have tried, you haven't got one single thing on Donald Trump. Nor will you ever, so you might as well enjoy his second term.

Trump does not know how to fight or even what it is. He does know how to file bankruptcy and has so numerous times as well as refused to pay contractors he owed money to for work performed. With him in charge the US military is the shittiest one in the world. He has no idea how to command or even what the word command means let alone how to use it.

2171edef70bc29c161075eae930b9ff9.jpg

wimpy-trump.jpg

1hawrn.jpg

What bothers me about it is that you bloody tRumpkins seem proud of it.

That's just sick.

Oh those Poor Misunderstood Cons. At one time Russia was the evil Empire and even daring to think of bowing and scraping to a Russian Dictator was treason.

Then comes a lying 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward to called not catching the Clap in 1980's New York "My Viet Nam", and you people fall down on your knees in adulation. 45 can attack Gold Star Families and side with Vlad The Impaler over 15-U.S. Intelligence Agencies who have proven Russian Interference in 2016 Election and Klan Backing RePugs fall over themselves saying it ain't so.

45 has told thousands of lies and you people eat it up.

Fuck That Draft Dodging Piece of Shit and every one of his lying Fuck Faced Supporters.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back