TRUMP Takes New Lead Over Clinton...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
That is what it say's on drudge. I clicked on the link earlier this morning and the link worked. It showed the latest polling results of Trump at 45.1%, and Hitlery cratering to something in the high thirties. Now the link has been disabled, or google is screwing with chrome and not allowing access, or those in control of the internet are screwing with it, or it's crashed because so many people tried to access the site. In any case, this is the apparent URL to the webpage... uasdata.usc.edu

trump%20lead_zps9oyahcw1.jpg

Aaaaww... here comes the progrard squad... and they just CAN'T have mention of their gal, crooked hillary, falling behind... boo-hoo... somebody needs their safe places... :lol:

Nationwide polls are meaningless.

dumb donald couldn't even pull ahead after his convention. oops... no bounce

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Don't worry. When Hitlary and her legions of Nazi Youth finish that Klan meeting next week, Donald will be ahead of her. Nobody wants four more years of goose stepping.

comparing the next president to someone who murdered 11 million people means anything you say is dismissed.

buh bye

Aaaaww... here comes the progrard squad... and they just CAN'T have mention of their gal, crooked hillary, falling behind... boo-hoo... somebody needs their safe places... :lol:

But talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until she is sworn in:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until he is sworn in:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal? Or are you going to run like hell to your safe place bitch-boy?

But talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Well 007 where you at bitch? Put up or shut up

Many liberal like hillary because she looks like Mao, but Mao was prettier.

To make it clear

OK... you filty little slut...

Politics - Los Angeles Times

To make it clear

WE’VE GOT A DEAL! (PS, YOU MIS-SPELLED FILTHY DUMBASS).

RCP Average 7/11 - 7/24 -- -- 44.1 43.9 Trump +0.2
CBS News 7/22 - 7/24 1118 RV 4.0 44 43 Trump +1
CNN/ORC 7/22 - 7/24 882 RV 3.5 48 45 Trump +3
LA Times/USC 7/18 - 7/24 2083 LV -- 45 41 Trump +4
Gravis 7/21 - 7/22 3462 RV 1.7 51 49 Trump +2
Reuters/Ipsos 7/16 - 7/20 1232 RV 3.2 36 40 Clinton +4
Rasmussen Reports 7/18 - 7/19 1000 LV 3.0 43 42 Trump +1
Economist/YouGov 7/15 - 7/17 925 RV 4.5 41 45 Clinton +4
NBC News/SM 7/11 - 7/17 9436 RV 1.4 45 46 Clinton +1

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Yep. Trump finally got his convention bounce. 0.2 Now it is Clinton's turn.

To make it clear

WE’VE GOT A DEAL! (PS, YOU MIS-SPELLED FILTHY DUMBASS).
Simple typo... you on other hand misspelled, misspelled. It's not spelled with a hyphen, shit for brains.

Forum List

Back