Trump takes his ball and leaves..buh bye Republicans!

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Petulant as ever.

Trump leaves Republican Party after debate snub

(Reuters) - Businessman and reality TV personality Donald Trump has left the Republican Party, changing his voter registration to independent in his home state of New York, in a move that could facilitate a potential third-party presidential run in 2012, U.S. media reported on Friday.

The move was disclosed 10 days after the real estate mogul announced he would not moderate a planned debate among 2012 Republican presidential candidates in order to protect a possible White House run as an independent.
Trump leaves Republican Party after debate snub | Reuters

You're fired!

Petulant as ever.

(Reuters) - Businessman and reality TV personality Donald Trump has left the Republican Party, changing his voter registration to independent in his home state of New York, in a move that could facilitate a potential third-party presidential run in 2012, U.S. media reported on Friday.

The move was disclosed 10 days after the real estate mogul announced he would not moderate a planned debate among 2012 Republican presidential candidates in order to protect a possible White House run as an independent.Trump leaves Republican Party after debate snub | Reuters

You're fired!

This is the big part of the news. What happens to the GOP in the 2012 election if he does that?

Petulant as ever.

The move was disclosed 10 days after the real estate mogul announced he would not moderate a planned debate among 2012 Republican presidential candidates in order to protect a possible White House run as an independent.
Trump leaves Republican Party after debate snub | Reuters

You're fired!

He did the same thing back in 1996, when he made noises about running under the Reform Party banner. (The Reform Party back then used the Indpendent Party to put Perot and other candidates on the ballot.)

Again, I think he's just trying to create buzz for his failing TV show, I don't think he's serious about running. Unless, of course, he hates Romney and just wants to screw with him.

In which case, carry on. :badgrin:

If its not him it will be another one of your nutters running a third party ticket.

Remember they just want the free publicity and upped book deals and speaking fees but that doesnt stop them from culling right wing votes away from your brain dead base.

Was Donald Trump ever born in the US? Lets see his birth certificate.

Even if the birth certificate checks out I will still deny it, and pretend that my opinion actually matters ,when the rest of America has moved on. :tongue:

[/sarcasm]

Was Donald Trump ever born in the US? Lets see his birth certificate.

Even if the birth certificate checks out I will still deny it, and pretend that my opinion actually matters ,when the rest of America has moved on. :tongue:

[/sarcasm]

Trump was born in Jamaica

This shouldn't be a surprise. He said that if the Republicans were hornswoggled into running someone who didn't have a prayer of winning he would run as a third party.

Trump is an over-inflated rich bully.

That must be obvious to most of us.

I went to school with punks like this my whole life.

Push comes to shove in anything approaching a fair fight they fold like cheap tents.

Forum List

Back