Trump swore his interpreter to secrecy after meeting Putin

OK class: how do we spell treason? “President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter..”
First you have to believe the Washington Post.
I suppose we should believe Trump who's a pathological lying sleazebag?

Trump is a born liar, with larceny running thru his veins & he's not only corrupt he's a fucking traitor & anyone who isn't braindead can see it. Wise up.

What is Trump & Putin hiding that they don't want the public to know about?

That's right, not only Trump but Putin is hiding something.

Let that sink in!

So, no information is proof of a conspiracy now? Or maybe Trump just didn't want the stuff leaked to the media to be spun into a hate-attack like everything else. Leftards, so screwed up, now some of them are cutting down Joshua Trees in Joshua Tree National Park to try to make the shutdown look worse.

Russia and the American people are on opposite sides.

Whose side is Trump on?
He’s making America great again and you hate that so there’s your answer to which side he’s on as well as where you stand.

No, he's helping Putin make Russia great again. The question is why?
I’m sure Putin is telling Trump to get energy independent, lower unemployment to record levels and defend our borders. Moron.

Did he say he’d be “more flexible”?
Treason is worse than flexible.

Your Dear Leader Hussein got caught saying he would bend over backwards for Putin. But I’m sure someday you’ll find something to prove “collusion” on President Trump. Carry on, dipshit.

Has anyone seen the interpreter lately? LOL

Yeah, he's alive and well.

Donald Trump ain't Hillary Clinton, he doesn't murder his enemies.

Besides, a Republican would go to prison if they murdered people, unlike democrats. We have laws in this nation, they only cover Republicans and peasants, but we still have them.

Forum List

Back