Trump sweeps Macron dandruff

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Macron had no more ....:abgg2q.jpg:
925891762s.jpg

That was a pretty passive aggressive move on Trump's part. What an asshole.

I thought it was down to earth. They seem like friends. IDK if you have friends or not, but we do that sort of thing with each other :D

I thought it was down to earth. They seem like friends. IDK if you have friends or not, but we do that sort of thing with each other :D
Yeah, I know, but not on national tv.
picture-credit-doug-blane-family-of-monkeys-preening-each-other-at-a0fp1b.jpg
They are leaders of Nations. IDK i thought it was down to earth. Which really surprised me coming from that ego maniac

The French are not very big on showers.

BS, of course.

But, it was creepy the way they were all over each other. And WTF was trump holding his wrist and dragging him along?

Who noticed trump doing his usual shoving women out of the way went the Macrons first arrived? It was Melania who stepped back and invited them in after trump pushed them aside to go in first.

He's trailer trash with money.

French television has a lot to say about it, I think Trump wanted him to understand that it was his territory and that even if Macron thought he would change Trump's mind for whatever he was putting his finger in the eye.

The French are not very big on showers.

BS, of course.

But, it was creepy the way they were all over each other. And WTF was trump holding his wrist and dragging him along?

Who noticed trump doing his usual shoving women out of the way went the Macrons first arrived? It was Melania who stepped back and invited them in after trump pushed them aside to go in first.

He's trailer trash with money.
You don't understand, likely because you rarely wash, much less shower, yourself.

Finally it did not work for Macron shoulders not big enough and with dandruff :abgg2q.jpg:

It was an embarrassingly poor move. It shamed America. No thoughtful person would do such a thing in a comparable situation.

Show us where on your butt Trump hurt you. :boo_hoo14:
You've got it all wrong. This has nothing to do with how I feel about Trump in general.
He gave a big insult to a world leader by pointing out his dandruff in front of every rolling camera on the planet.
Trump did it to slap down Macron.
Maybe next Trump will tweet about how he helped Macron cure his bad breath with Tictacs.

French television has a lot to say about it, I think Trump wanted him to understand that it was his territory and that even if Macron thought he would change Trump's mind for whatever he was putting his finger in the eye.

Being trump, Macron was lucky he didn't pee on him.

We all know how trump loves him some peeeeee ...

You're spot on, as is OldLady - its the same with that idiotic handshake he does or, remember when he shoved actual world leaders aside so he could be in front.

He's very unsure of himself, knows he's in WAY over his head and he struggles to try to look like an adult and in charge. And he fails.

Forum List

Back