Trump surges to 53% approval. Democrats scramble for a new take scandal.

Not such great pollsters...
upload_2019-4-10_8-14-43.png

Pollster Ratings

Just sayin'...

This just in. 62% of the 20-40 year old white demographics with 12 years of education who have confederate flags on their pick-um-up trucks support Trump!

And if the polls drop, they won't mean anything.

Wingers. Funny.
I was just thinking how the polls were so wrong about teump losing in 2016 but im sure these are correct lol6
I firmly believe the polls were manipulated to deter Trump voters
from coming out and voting...
why bother, he's going to lose
what's the point, he doesn't stand a chance

I think the approval is higher than 53%........but I can take that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up:

Awesome :clap:

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®. Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

The most accurate pollster in 2016 shows the failure of the Left's attempted coup.

Suck it up, girls and boys.

There party is over for you.. If you want a good time, go to the next Trump rally.

And now they are down to 49% in the ridiculously biased, Rasmussen polls.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

And Rasmussen were MILES away from being the most accurate pollsters for the 2016 election...you Trumpbots are SO clueless.

So, are you right wingers ready to admit that ...

Suck it up.

And Rasmussen were MILES away from being the most accurate pollsters for the 2016 election...you Trumpbots are SO clueless.

Suck it up.
sux to be you, hate-boy.

Rasmussen was the most accurate in 2016.

Why else do you think the Democrat sheep are all bleating about Rasmussen in unison?

Suck it up.
sux to be you, hate-boy.

Rasmussen was the most accurate in 2016.

Why else do you think the Democrat sheep are all bleating about Rasmussen in unison?

What hate? I have never voted for a Dem or a Rep...I don't much care who wins because whomever does will suck. I just want Trump out because he is obviously stupid and senile (amongst other things).

And you are clueless about Rasmussen. They were not even REMOTELY close to being the best on the 2016 election.

Rasmussen said Clinton would get 45%, Trump 43%.

The actual result was Clinton 48.2% and Trump 46.1%.

First, please save that old, 'they got the percentage difference almost right'. So what? By that standard, if another poll had predicted Clinton would get 12.2% and Trump 10.1% - that would mean they were more accurate then Rasmussen (by your standards) because they got the percentage difference bang on. Which is - obviously - utter nonsense.
Total percentage differential is obviously what determines who was closest.

And Rasmussen was over 3% wrong on Clinton and over 3% wrong on Trump. That leaves a total of over 6% off.

Fox News said 48% and 44%. So they were dead on with Clinton and only off by two on Trump. So they were way closer then pathetic, biased Rasmussen.
Economist/YouGov said 49% and 45% (Clinton/Trump, respectively). They also were only off by 2%...far closer then Rasmussen.
ABC/Washington Post said 49%/45%. Hell they almost got it dead on...off by less than 2% total. MILES better then Rasmussen did.

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports®
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

ABC/Washington Post was off by less then 2%. Rasmussen was off by over 6%.

Now which is closer? a) Off by under 2% or b) off by over 6%?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back