Trump supporters; why are you so angry?

Says the man that didn't post the link to the quote he is talking about.
Link to what quote?

Why donā€™t you simply answer the question I asked you? What are you so afraid of?

The quote to support your claim that he wants to repeal the 13th, and reinstitute slavery.

You've been pussyfooting around for days.

So, let's see it.

Or admit that you were just talking shit.
LOL

Youā€™re too funny. You refuse to answer my question but you demand I answer yours.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I did answer your question, ie the 13th.

Your question is based on your unsupported claim that he wants to repeal that in order to reintroduce slavery.

I asked for the link supporting your claim.

Provide it and I will respond appropriately.
You didnā€™t answer the question of legally, what happens to the ban on slavery if the 13th Amendment were to be repealed.

YOu have not supported the assumption of your question, ie that he wants to repeal it and re institute slavery.

Link to what quote?

Why donā€™t you simply answer the question I asked you? What are you so afraid of?

The quote to support your claim that he wants to repeal the 13th, and reinstitute slavery.

So, let's see it.

LOL

Youā€™re too funny. You refuse to answer my question but you demand I answer yours.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Your question is based on your unsupported claim that he wants to repeal that in order to reintroduce slavery.

You didnā€™t answer the question of legally, what happens to the ban on slavery if the 13th Amendment were to be repealed.

YOu have not supported the assumption of your question, ie that he wants to repeal it and re institute slavery.
I guess the return to slavery has hit a snag, the illegalization of gays, and the kicking of muslims and women out of political office also........:lol:

So, let's see it.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I guess the return to slavery has hit a snag, the illegalization of gays, and the kicking of muslims and women out of political office also........:lol:

Are you high right now? Or just bat shit crazy?

Oh, wait, you are a lying whore.

Cause you know as well as I do, that none of that is anyone's agenda.

I guess on some level, you know that the truth is your enemy.

Doesn't that raise a red flag for you on any level?

Link to what quote?

So, let's see it.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

My question is irrelevant to Mooreā€™s position. Why are you so afraid to answer it?

So, let's see it.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

O,

My question is irrelevant to Mooreā€™s position. Why are you so afraid to answer it?

Your denial of the context is absurd. And thus dismissed.

Your attempt to deflect from my reasonable request by trying to make this about me, is noted and held against you as proof of your dishonesty.

No one is suggesting repeal of the 13th, nor bringing back slavery.

Try to be less of a dishonest person.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

O,

Your attempt to deflect from my reasonable request by trying to make this about me, is noted and held against you as proof of your dishonesty.

Now youā€™re just flat out lying. Yes, repealing the 13th Amendment was suggested. Your empty denials do not change that.

Now then.... legally speaking, what happens to the ban on slavery if the 13th Amendment were to be repealed?

O,

Now youā€™re just flat out lying. Yes, repealing the 13th Amendment was suggested. Your empty denials do not change that....

Link please.

O,

Now youā€™re just flat out lying. Yes, repealing the 13th Amendment was suggested. Your empty denials do not change that....

Link please.
I donā€™t provide links or answer questions for posters who refuse to respond in kind.

Link please.
I donā€™t provide links or answer questions for posters who refuse to respond in kind.

That's a good policy.

Of course I answered your question, and just want you to support the premise of your next question.

Because otherwise, it seems like propaganda, just asking a question to create the illusion that it is an issue.

Link please.

That's a good policy.

Of course I answered your question, and just want you to support the premise of your next question.

Because otherwise, it seems like propaganda, just asking a question to create the illusion that it is an issue.
My question, which youā€™re afraid to answer, was predicated upon the first question.

You donā€™t want to answer but you want me to answer yours.

As you said, itā€™s a good policy not to engage with such posters and I agree. You want me to answer your questions, then you have to do the same.

Legally speaking, what happens to the ban on slavery if the 13th Amendment is repealed?

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

:badgrin:

Link please.

That's a good policy.

My question, which youā€™re afraid to answer, was predicated upon the first question.

As you said, itā€™s a good policy not to engage with such posters and I agree. You want me to answer your questions, then you have to do the same.

Got it, you won't support your claim that anyone is suggesting getting rid of the 13th amendment and reinstituting slavery.

Your excuses for not doing that are noted and dismissed.

I can only conclude that you are a propagandist engaged in race baiting and panic mongering.

Link please.

That's a good policy.

Got it, you won't support your claim that anyone is suggesting getting rid of the 13th amendment and reinstituting slavery.

Your excuses for not doing that are noted and dismissed.

I can only conclude that you are a propagandist engaged in race baiting and panic mongering.
Frame that however it makes you feel good, youā€™re still refusing to answer my question while you insist I should answer yours...

Legally speaking, what happens to the ban on slavery if the 13th Amendment is repealed?

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back