Trump supporters melt down after president calls Islam ‘one of world’s great faiths’

It's fun watching the Right tie themselves in knots to support whatever the Trump's truth is this hour.

Don't worry, nobody believes anything Trump says, not even child rapists like the Saudis.

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

Trump’s latest troubles come following a night when Trump confidante Roger Stone tweeted “This makes me want to puke,” under a picture of Trump bowing before the Saudi king.

‘He’s been neutered’: Trump supporters melt down after president calls Islam ‘one of world’s great faiths’
These redneck blow hards will never admit, they've been conned, because it would solidify the fact, they're stupid just like their president.

It's fun watching the Right tie themselves in knots to support whatever the Trump's truth is this hour.
----------------------------------------------------- nothing hard in supporting President Trump , we elected him to do his best and he is doing far better than your 'mrobama' ever did PJunky !!

----------------------------------------------------- nothing hard in supporting President Trump , we elected him to do his best and he is doing far better than your 'mrobama' ever did PJunky !!
signing EO's that are shot down by the courts and getting his health care shot down is doing great? maybe in the mind of a rube

President has a long time in office , latest that i just read is that he is doing huge cuts to 'food stamps' and 'medicaid' so progress is being made Guno !!

plus , TRUMP is doing well with deportations , federal court judges and getting his way at the 'supreme court' plus rebuilding the military all while destroying mrobamas legacy . ------------ And , oh yeah , almost fergot but Trump recently got rid of 'mochele obamas' food program in public schools Guno . ----------- :afro:

Guno still thinks we are going to lose the election...

View attachment 128072
You may not have lost the election, but you have lost, most emphatically.

Quite the opposite. Your candidate was poised to hand us right over to the UN. Not being overrun by Muslims, not becoming Hemisphere 1 under the Clinton's and a stop to redistributing our wealth to anyone with their hand out is a Win win win, most emphatically.
Seating a lifetime justice on the supreme court, stopping the EPA and ridding the country of socialized medical care... well that's just the icing on the win win cake. :happy-1:

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

Trump’s latest troubles come following a night when Trump confidante Roger Stone tweeted “This makes me want to puke,” under a picture of Trump bowing before the Saudi king.

‘He’s been neutered’: Trump supporters melt down after president calls Islam ‘one of world’s great faiths’
That only works with some of the actual American Trump supporters, not so much with trolls, Russian or otherwise (who don't necessarily believe him anyway).

Why didn't Trump just gain liberal support? They've been saying how wonderful ragheads are since 9/11. Now trump says it and he gets harped on?

President has a long time in office , latest that i just read is that he is doing huge cuts to 'food stamps' and 'medicaid' so progress is being made Guno !!
yes he will be hurting the rubes in flyover country that voted for him

Too funny !!!!

foiled again rubes !!

Everyone else remember when the lefties were attacking Trump because they assumed he could not be diplomatic?

And now they are attacking him for BEING Diplomatic.

This demonstrates that their words are nothing but meaningless shit, and should always be considered as such.

but TRUMPS words , well , i can understand them considering who he was talking to !!
so you claim to know whats going through Donnie's mind at the time? :eusa_eh: :rolleyes-41: :anj_stfu:

Stop running interference for him kid. He said something you don't like and you're rationalizing it.

Forum List

Back